The One Thing That Blows the Reactive Mind Away

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

The One Thing That Blows the Reactive Mind Away

Post by Wieber » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:26 pm

There was a mission from Freewinds that came to the little org I was involved with. Like most missions this one was there to sell Freewinds services and get money from the little org's public. I found out later that when people go to Freewinds they surrender their passport and are not likely to get it back without handing over a lot more money.

To get the little org's public into the org so they can be sold Freewinds services the mission held an event. The hook for this event was, "Find out what completely blows away all of a person's bank (reactive mind) and completely keys them out." The quote may not be exact. This was more than ten years ago. I've been out for more than ten years! :D

So I arrived. The course room had been rearranged into a mini auditorium and about fifteen people had come out to take in the event and find out what exactly blows away the bank. And the answer is - ta da! - necessity level. That's right folks. By raising a person's necessity level that frees them (temporarily) from the influence of the reactive mind. :roll:

Well, this certainly justifies many of Scientology's practices.

Take away all a person's money and you raise their necessity level.

Disconnect a person from their family's support and you raise their necessity level.

Slap a person around, knock them down and choke the living daylights out of them and you raise their necessity level.

I keep seeing more such examples on posts in Tony Ortega's blog, in stories of those who have left and in Karen's postings on this message board.

I keep seeing how this little gem from L. R. H. keeps popping up. I think I haven't mentioned it here before but I think it's worth pointing out.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

I'mglib

Re: The One Thing That Blows the Reactive Mind Away

Post by I'mglib » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:03 pm

So, if the person doesn't have enough problems, the church causes some, so the person then needs Scientology. Clever.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”