AGP "Fan" demands video takedown on YTube

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

AGP "Fan" demands video takedown on YTube

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:16 pm

An anonymous "fan" of my work wrote to me demanding a takedown of my "Orwellian camera nightmare" video on youtube. Versions of this video have been up since 2013 and I recently re-uploaded the latest version.

Then youtube user "sandst0ne" (whose youtube page is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SANDST0NE/videos) wrote me this message on youtube:
I understand that Scientology is suing you and that certainly must be trying to say the least, but I want to make a request about your latest video: "Scientology Hwd an Orwellian Camera Nightmare (HD Re-Re Master)". Toward the end, you took a video of my girlfriend, and to make a long story short, if you knew how she would freak when she finds out she's on youtube, and having met her yourself and knowing how nice a person she is... well, I have a request, as I do videos myself and know what I'm asking... WOULD you please take out that part of the video, and resubmit it? I'm certainly not going to tell her she's on youtube, and you wouldn't want to be present if she finds out, believe me... she's not in a greatest health, but she'd go ballistic.nonetheless. So I am asking you PLEASE to take her out of your video. Again, I know what I'm asking, I have done almost 200 videos myself, and although it isn't trivial, perhaps you could lose a slight bit of quality and just edit the video you put up.

I'm hoping she won't ever know about this, and I'll be seeing her in an hour and a half... I see her everyday. If this thing stays online, it's only a matter of time until she finds out, but it won't be from me. But if she finds out I knew about it, THEN the excrement would REALLY hit the turbine... I'm hoping she won't ever know.
I think he is referring to the lady who runs the Self Realization Fellowship that appears at the end of the video. Uh, she already knows she is in it as I am sure the Sci's would have called her to alert her in 2013. They do live next door you know!

I think he's a sci who just wants to get the video taken down. Does any ex recognize him? Or perhaps he is a member of the fellowship that wants them out of the video. Or maybe he is telling the truth.

Too bad. NOBODY except Youtube, judges and juries tell me how to edit my videos.

I'mglib

Re: AGP "Fan" demands video takedown on YTube

Post by I'mglib » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:42 am

Hmmm, this is a tough one. I tend to think that getting freaked out over being in a video is a little weird , and asking that it be taken down is fairly unreasonable. It's not like her name is in it. Plus, all your upvotes and comments would go away.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

spacecootie

Re: AGP "Fan" demands video takedown on YTube

Post by spacecootie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:10 am

AngryGayPope wrote:I think he is referring to the lady who runs the Self Realization Fellowship that appears at the end of the video. Uh, she already knows she is in it as I am sure the Sci's would have called her to alert her in 2013. They do live next door you know!

I think he's a sci who just wants to get the video taken down. Does any ex recognize him? Or perhaps he is a member of the fellowship that wants them out of the video. Or maybe he is telling the truth.
Could a Scilon be involved with a member of the SRF? Wouldn't she be considered a squirrel or SP, making him a PTS who should disconnect?

Return to “Opinions & Debate”