Woman disconnects from dad--no shame when he dies

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
I'mglib

Woman disconnects from dad--no shame when he dies

Post by I'mglib » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:03 am

This was on Tony's blog today, and I think it's is just so sad. This woman seems to have no problem with not having seen her dear dad for three years. I can only imagine how he felt on his deathbed, wondering if she would come to her senses. Tragic, and stupid.

"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Don Carlo

Re: Woman disconnects from dad--no shame when he dies

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:03 am

Desiree explains the CoS theory on disconnection: the way to get her Dad back is for Desiree to work hard to promote Scientology so that when Dad dies, he will be reincarnated as a Scientologist and will be with Desiree.

This must be why those of us with ripped-apart families have been waiting decades for our CoS relatives to WAKE UP and reconnect: they see disconnection as a necessary therapy to bring the relative back in, so they can feel like real humanitarians, keeping grandkids from their grandparents.

In this case, the only solution for those disconnected-by-CoS is for US to unmask CoS itself. When CoS falls, some of us will get our relatives back.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”