Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply
SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 am

J. Swift has taken to posting various untrue accusations against me at Why We Protest, perhaps knowing that I can't post there in reply.

Here's an example from 5/10/2009, the thread 'Where in the World is Tommy Davis?':
J. Swift wrote:Thank you. I have been a big Anonymous supporter from Day One. OSA has attacked me in the past and still does. It doesn't help my work when I get used as the Poster Boy for rumors. That is just unfair to me.

Now that the Cult has basically collapsed, I will tell Anonymous another secret. In the old days, a few of us at OCMB skillfully used rumors to get indicators from OSA. I was usually the point man who would post the rumor to draw OSA's fire. We had known OSA Trolls at OCMB and they were extremely predictable robots because they had to follow Ron's idiotic policies to the letter.

I would go with a rumor to see what happened. Think of it as a ping. If the OSAbot's attacked me, derailed the thread, or worked to desperately change topics, we knew we had something. We knew we had hit a raw nerve using the "ping" method. It was/is easy to ping OSA. If you hit a raw Cult nerve, OSA yelps and howls like a wounded coyote. Once we knew we had hit paydirt, we kept digging away until we got to the facts. I usually drew the fire because I was a big target back then.

There were a few times I got played by OSA by someone sending me a false piece of news. OSA was pinging me as well. There were/are several "former Scientologists" doing A-E or working out of some lower condition. They would contact me with a shore story to see if I would post something false that OSA could then use to discredit me. I got played a few times. That is one of the risks. Nevertheless, the gains outweighed the losses. The OG was, and still is, part of an underground railroad working to help people leave Scientology. Anonymous has basically converted the old, slow OG railroad into a high speed commuter train out of Scientology with trains running every hour. It is a wonder to behold.

In getting played, I still extracted data. I connected SuzanneMarie to OSA very directly when she said something in a thread that only OSA would have known. Nowadays, OSA is very blunt with me via Suzy. Our chess game is understood as such on OCMB.
Swift, when I asked what data I posted 'could only have been known by OSA', you never replied.

I don't have any info that only OSA could know.

If you think that OSA is talking to you through me, you are wrong.
(I'm not going to say that you are delusional, although anyone who claims psychic powers is liable to get hit with that cheap shot.)

There is no chess game; only you lying about stuff as a troll would do.
Last edited by SuzanneMarie on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
newclear
Posts: 730
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: USA

Post by newclear » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:51 am

Swifty, for a mere $3200 you can sign up for the Hubbard Data Series Evaluators Course and come to better conclusions.

What do you mean it doesn't work? That only means that the people who did the course are applying it wrong. They must have misunderstood words.
You're so screwed, so screwed, the Way to Slappiness is the way to flappiness.

User avatar
SeeYaBye
Posts: 850
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by SeeYaBye » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 am

What's the difference when you can quote anyone's post from anywhere here and respond to it. Are you saying there is some sort of rule that nobody can mention you somewhere that you cannot post a reply? With that logic, nobody should be able to post anything here about Little Davey or any of his other stooges, or Cruise and the other delusional celebs. Come on, get real. I believe freedom of speech is still the law of the land. [-X
"The truth is the kindest thing we can give folks in the end." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

User avatar
Benny's Friend
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: AKA Resistance is Futile / AKA Patricia Curtis
Contact:

Post by Benny's Friend » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:47 am

Hey, SuzanneMarie, ya know what? I am so well connected out there that for a mere $250 I could secure for you one of those most coveted accounts over on WWP. Seriously. Two fiddy cash on the barrel head will give you free access to respond to all of Swifty's crude Nonyworld accusations against you. And what's more, I've got a special one-time offer you really can't afford to miss out on. For an additional $99 I'll throw in an account over thar on that snooty ESMB board. Think of the post power you'll have at your fingertips! That shifty little J. Swift will be putty in your hands in no time.

Suzanne, you need to act now for this special limited offer. Time is running out!
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

curiosity
Posts: 541
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:56 am

Re: Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by curiosity » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:33 am

SuzanneMarie wrote: I'm not going to say that you are delusional, although anyone who claims psychic powers is liable to get hit with that cheap shot.
Suzie, I'm not going to involve myself in your spat with Swift except to address the one statement above.

If it is a cheap shot to call someone delusional because they claim psychic powers, then why did you just do that to Swift? That means that the "OT Phenomena" section of Advance magazine is nothing but advanced Scientologists ("OTs") telling us their delusions. That is all that the "OT Phenomena" section is: Scientologists claiming psychic abilities like intuitively knowing who is calling when the phone rings, being able to discover lost objects through intuition, occasionally divining a future event, being able to influence events and people with thoughts alone ("postulates"), etc. "OT abilities" essentially means psychic abilities. That means that Scientology is selling a Bridge to Delusion. (Geez, even I'm more open-minded about these things than you, and I'm not even a Scientologist.)

Suzie, you continue to create an impression that Scientologists are transparent hypocrites. My theory is not that you are OSA, but that you are David Miscavige's wife and are working with him to make Scientology look bad and bring it down. :)

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:04 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:J. Swift has taken to posting various untrue accusations against me at Why We Protest, perhaps knowing that I can't post there in reply.

Here's an example from 5/10/2009, the thread 'Where in the World is Tommy Davis?':
J. Swift wrote:Thank you. I have been a big Anonymous supporter from Day One. OSA has attacked me in the past and still does. It doesn't help my work when I get used as the Poster Boy for rumors. That is just unfair to me.

Now that the Cult has basically collapsed, I will tell Anonymous another secret. In the old days, a few of us at OCMB skillfully used rumors to get indicators from OSA. I was usually the point man who would post the rumor to draw OSA's fire. We had known OSA Trolls at OCMB and they were extremely predictable robots because they had to follow Ron's idiotic policies to the letter.

I would go with a rumor to see what happened. Think of it as a ping. If the OSAbot's attacked me, derailed the thread, or worked to desperately change topics, we knew we had something. We knew we had hit a raw nerve using the "ping" method. It was/is easy to ping OSA. If you hit a raw Cult nerve, OSA yelps and howls like a wounded coyote. Once we knew we had hit paydirt, we kept digging away until we got to the facts. I usually drew the fire because I was a big target back then.

There were a few times I got played by OSA by someone sending me a false piece of news. OSA was pinging me as well. There were/are several "former Scientologists" doing A-E or working out of some lower condition. They would contact me with a shore story to see if I would post something false that OSA could then use to discredit me. I got played a few times. That is one of the risks. Nevertheless, the gains outweighed the losses. The OG was, and still is, part of an underground railroad working to help people leave Scientology. Anonymous has basically converted the old, slow OG railroad into a high speed commuter train out of Scientology with trains running every hour. It is a wonder to behold.

In getting played, I still extracted data. I connected SuzanneMarie to OSA very directly when she said something in a thread that only OSA would have known. Nowadays, OSA is very blunt with me via Suzy. Our chess game is understood as such on OCMB.
Swift, when I asked what data I posted 'could only have been known by OSA', you never replied.

I don't have any info that only OSA could know.

If you think that OSA is talking to you through me, you are wrong.
(I'm not going to say that you are delusional, although anyone who claims psychic powers is liable to get hit with that cheap shot.)

There is no chess game; only you lying about stuff as a troll would do.
Among the other people Swift has denounced as OSA:

Simkatu

Tamaritha

Patty Pieniadz
Last edited by SuzanneMarie on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:09 am

curiosity wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote: I'm not going to say that you are delusional, although anyone who claims psychic powers is liable to get hit with that cheap shot.
Suzie, I'm not going to involve myself in your spat with Swift except to address the one statement above.

If it is a cheap shot to call someone delusional because they claim psychic powers, then why did you just do that to Swift?
I didn't just do that to Swift. I wrote that he was wrong, not delusional.
curiosity wrote: Suzie, you continue to create an impression that Scientologists are transparent hypocrites. My theory is not that you are OSA, but that you are David Miscavige's wife and are working with him to make Scientology look bad and bring it down. :)
Maybe you should respond to what I actually wrote, rather than calling me names like hypocrite?

whosit
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:06 am

Re: Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by whosit » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:36 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:J. Swift has taken to posting various untrue accusations against me at Why We Protest, perhaps knowing that I can't post there in reply.
Why can't you post there? My understanding is that they are EXTREMELY open to allowing folks posting on their board.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Swift Makes an Ass of Himself

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:37 am

On July 31, 2007, on the thread 'Christianity',
J. Swift wrote:
SuzanneMarie has been shown to be connected to OSA. Specifically, she had inside knowledge that RFW received death threats by e-mail. Only someone with a comm line into OSA could have known this as I pointed out. SuzanneMarie left for a few days and never explained how she had inside information known only to OSA and upper CoS mgmt. SM: Care to explain? I say that you blew your cover.
It said on the RFW website that RFW had received death threats by e-mail.
In fact, RFW was offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the morons who did it. Anyone who went to the RFW site could see this information, which you present as something only OSA could have known.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:38 am

whosit wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:J. Swift has taken to posting various untrue accusations against me at Why We Protest, perhaps knowing that I can't post there in reply.
Why can't you post there? My understanding is that they are EXTREMELY open to allowing folks posting on their board.
Ask them, not me.

User avatar
Ladybird
Posts: 5630
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:22 pm

Post by Ladybird » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:45 am

No matter who OSA is they are people. I was OSA, and many of my friends who are now out were GO (Guardians Office) or OSA (Office of special Affairs=GO).

You can post anywhere you want to Suzzannemarie. The only place it is difficult to get an account is here on OCMB, but obviously you have an account here. WWP, ars and ESMB you can get an acct activated within minutes. I really have no idea what you are on about unless you are fighting a scientology net-nanny that does not allow you access to those sites.

As usual you are making a stink about nothing.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

whosit
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:06 am

Re: Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by whosit » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:45 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:
whosit wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:J. Swift has taken to posting various untrue accusations against me at Why We Protest, perhaps knowing that I can't post there in reply.
Why can't you post there? My understanding is that they are EXTREMELY open to allowing folks posting on their board.
Ask them, not me.
Sorry, no. I'm asking you.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:47 am

whosit wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:
whosit wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:J. Swift has taken to posting various untrue accusations against me at Why We Protest, perhaps knowing that I can't post there in reply.
Why can't you post there? My understanding is that they are EXTREMELY open to allowing folks posting on their board.
Ask them, not me.
Sorry, no. I'm asking you.
They (WWP) are the ones who control who gets to register and have an account there, not me. So you are asking the wrong person.

whosit
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:06 am

Re: Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

Post by whosit » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:48 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:
whosit wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:
whosit wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:J. Swift has taken to posting various untrue accusations against me at Why We Protest, perhaps knowing that I can't post there in reply.
Why can't you post there? My understanding is that they are EXTREMELY open to allowing folks posting on their board.
Ask them, not me.
Sorry, no. I'm asking you.
They (WWP) are the ones who control who gets to register and have an account there, not me. So you are asking the wrong person.
bullshit. go on over and sign up.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Swift's Apology in 2006

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:51 am

Swift started a thread to apologize to the OCMBers he had maligned on 10/17/2006, titled, 'My Formal Statement to the Group at OCMB'.

viewtopic.php?p=231565&sid=b9dcaa3929e3 ... 73ebfffe3e

J. Swift wrote:First I would like to clear up a misconception: I am not being Fair Gamed by OSA. Rather, I am being rightfully told to clean up my act here at OCMB and to respect other people and their feelings, thoughts, and opinions. I take this as a necessary "Critics Justice" because we have to be self-policing as a community.

My main mistake has been in confusing some very valid criticisms for personal attacks and responding with with rudeness. I take responsibility for my actions and apologize for my arrogance here at OCMB. In the past when I directed my energies into creative and humane essays about Scientology I contributed to OCMB. When I began to treat OCMB as a flame war board I no longer contributed. Mickwenlock was correct today when he said that my conduct online had made me irrelevant to OCMB. His rebuke burned right into soul.
He's still doing the same damn thing; it's just that now he sneaks off to some other board to do it.

Post Reply

Return to “Opinions & Debate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests