Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
SuzanneMarie

A Word About the Chilean Town of Arica

Post by SuzanneMarie » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 am

"Arica is a popular tourist destination. It is also a center of rail communication with Bolivia and has its own international airport. Arica has strong ties with the city of Tacna, Peru; many people cross the border daily to travel between the cities, partly because many services (for example, dentists) are cheaper on the Peruvian side. Arica is connected to Tacna and to La Paz, Bolivia by separate railroad lines." (from Wikipedia)

"In order to enhance the country's antidrug capabilities, the Aylwin government signed several antidrug agreements in 1992, including one with Italy in October (which also included antiterrorist cooperation) and one with Bolivia in November. Chile's most serious drug-related problems by 1992 reportedly involved transit through the country along the northern corridor to Arica. In early 1993, a new cocaine/cocaine paste drug route reportedly came from Bolivia through the Azapa Valley, an area with a sizable Bolivian and Peruvian population located to the east of the city of Arica. At that time, the Investigations Police began implementing a new drug enforcement plan, with the aid of a turbo Cessna 206 for patrolling the area along the Bolivian and Peruvian borders, in coordination with motor vehicles and twenty powerful all-terrain Cagiva motorcycles, donated by Italy.

After 1989 drug-related crime increased dramatically, particularly in the northern part of the country, to the extent that police reportedly estimated in 1990 that 20 percent of the population of the city of Arica between the ages of fifteen and thirty-four were habitual drug users. Of 385 homicides (or 0.3 per 10,000) in Chile during 1990, nearly 20 percent were classified as drug related. By comparison, eight were classified as resulting from acts of terrorism. During 1990 about 30 percent of robberies were also said to be drug related. The size of drug seizures varied considerably. In 1991 some 220,000 kilograms of cocaine were seized, compared with 36,500 in 1988 and 798,000 in 1989. Police estimated that only 10 percent of the drug traffic was getting intercepted. Most of the cocaine seizures occurred in the northern port of Arica."

Was this town the source of the contraband allegedly stored in Werner Erhard's Sausalito warehouse?

SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 am

J. Swift wrote: Adrian Moore was dating a mutual friend (let's call him Brian). IIRC, they got married in 1981 and that is when she changed her last name. Her last name did not change, as LRH claims, because she was arrested in Moscow during a trade mission as an underassistant to Zbigniew Brzezinski. She was merely detained in some Cold War sniping because her father was a very powerful Ph.D. in a US Gov't alphabet soup agency. Let's call him Dr. C. So yes, the Soviets detained Adrian and some of Brzezinski's other aides who arrived in Moscow before he did. When Brzezinski landed he raised holy hell and the KGB released his aides with apologies for the misunderstanding.

Adrian had gotten the job with Brzezinski thru her father. She had majored in International Relations. Her father had been a major player in Operation Paperclip when he was a young Intelligence Officer during WWII. He was connected and knew the game. That is why he was not too worried when Adrian was arrested. He made some phone calls and knew that the KGB had merely put Adrian and Brzezinski's other aides under house arrest in their hotel to tweak Dr. C's nose as well as Dr. Brzezinski's nose before his arrival. This kind of sniping happened all of the time on both sides back then. Think of it as Cold War trolling, ja?

During a party one night that Dr. and Mrs. C. held in honor of Brian and Adrian being engaged, a group of us were out on the patio drinking when talk of est and Scientology came up. Adrian told me I was nuts for having anything to do with est and that anyone who went near Scientology was begging for trouble. That is when she told me that Werner was connected to Psychiatry. I didn't believe her. But then she asked her father to join the conversation.

Dr. C. told me that Werner was definitely connected to Psychiatry thru one of the academics you already mentioned Suzie. He then asked me why I would ever do est or Scientology when both were not-so-secret government programs that were running in parallel with other secret programs investigating ways of using religion, cults, drugs, engineered wars and disasters, and propaganda in controlling populations in the most efficient ways possible.

I did not believe him. I asked him about the FBI raids and Operation Snow White. He rolled his eyes, laughed at me, and asked me I believed everything that was written in the newspaper. I told him that, following Viet Nam and Watergate, I stopped believing almost everything that was written in the newspapers. That is when he asked me to consider that Scientology and est were large scale research programs that preceded from different theories. Dr. C. pointed out to me the one crucial difference between Scientology and est. I did not realize it until I investigated both for myself that Dr. C. was absolutely correct: There is one absolutely crucial difference between Scientology and est. It took twenty years for me to fully understand what Dr. C. was saying, but the advent of the internet allowed me to connect the dots.
The crucial difference between est and Scientology is that est has always been under fascist control.

See Jim Keith's 'Mass Control' for more information on such groups.

http://books.google.com/books?id=WLRDM6 ... &resnum=10

butwehave11

Post by butwehave11 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:07 am

interesting verb you used their SM

"always"

are you insinuating that scientology wasn't before but now is? Or maybe the other way 'round?

Whatever you write, I find interesting angles to pick from.

Also, if anyone's coming late here are the things you need to know, SM doesn't like EST or J. Swift, she really doesn't like J. Swift, she doesn't really answer questions, as usual, and no one gives a crap about EST. Because if you really want to, you can go rail against them at where ever you feel the need to, hell make your own board.
I fart in your general direction!

TheEvilOfScientology

Post by TheEvilOfScientology » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:25 am

butwehave11 wrote:Also, if anyone's coming late here are the things you need to know, SM doesn't like EST or J. Swift, she really doesn't like J. Swift, she doesn't really answer questions, as usual, and no one gives a crap about EST. Because if you really want to, you can go rail against them at where ever you feel the need to, hell make your own board.

I wonder if SM is concious of the fact that all of her many man-hours of deflection, lies, acceptable truths, tediously monotonous walls-of-text, references to pedantic points, and standard cult "we're whiter-than-white" whining, really makes one iota of difference to anyone here?

Scientology is a proven criminally convicted, human rights abusing, hate group. Hubbard was a criminally convicted, schizophrenic, lying cock-sucker, whose death didn't come a second too soon. My only regret is that he wasn't buried, thus denying me the chance to dance on his grave. No amount of verbose walls of text will change that fact to anyone on this site. What a complete and utter waste of time your life is, SM.

To quote Penn Jillette, "There was only one good thing about the Challenger disaster, it blew that rat bastard L Ron Hubbard's obituary off the front page"

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 am

When Adolph Hitler first learned of L. Ron Hubbard in 1932, the future Nazi leader was shocked at the threat Hubbard posed to German Psychiatry and to greater Germany itself. Consider the sweeping extent of Hubbard's genius in 1932:

* Hubbard had a Ph.D. in nuclear physics.
* Hubbard had an extensive knowledge of Freudian Psychotherapy.
* Hubbard had traveled the East extensively and had learned the spiritual secrets of Tibetan monks.
* Sgt. Hubbard USMC was an accomplished military man.
* Hubbard had mastered the art of glider flight.
* Hubbard had baffled the Psychiatrists at his university.
* The Young Hubbard had exchanged bodily fluids with an old pervert dressed in a war bonnet: Hubbard had the seed of Old Tom in him.
* Hubbard had traveled the Orient with an officer of the British Navy. The two men explored the pleasures of the love that dared not speak its name.
* Hubbard had commanded ocean expeditions to Puerto Rico to survey for minerals.

Hitler saw in Hubbard an accomplished homosexual mystic, physicist, aviator, expedition leader, and military genius. Hitler at once understood the threat: Hubbard could glide unseen into a pre-radar Germany. Once inside of Germany, Hubbard could work his mystical homosexual charms on Ernst Rohm and take command of the Brown Shirts away from Hitler. Using his skills of military leadership, Hubbard would organize the Brown Shirts and the Army into an effective fighting force that he would use to destroy German Psychiatry and then bring Scientology to Germany and thence to Europe, Russia, and the entire world.

Because Nazism was simply a front for Psychiatry, Hitler organized all of Germany into a war machine that was needed to secretly fend off the threat L. Ron Hubbard posed to German Psychiatry. To ensure the destruction of Hubbard, who was the most powerful being ever, Hitler enlisted the aid of Japan. Together, they began WWII with the secret motive to destroy L. Ron Hubbard.

WWII began. German moles in the US Navy conspired to get L. Ron Hubbard assigned to sub patrol boat USS PC-815. The trap to assassinate Lt. L. Ron Hubbard and end his threat to German Psychiatry was set into motion in the early hours of 19 May 1943 when two enormous Imperial Japanese Navy Kaidai VII-class submarines bristling with deadly torpedoes stalked the USS PC-815. As the subs set up to kill L. Ron Hubbard and end the threat to German Psychiatry, Hubbard's sonar detected them.

The military genius L. Ron Hubbard immediately salvoed depth charges and destroyed the submarines. Both exploded with a "resounding furor" and the blood and guts and oil of the dead subs came to the surface. But these victories came at a cost: Nazi frogmen who had also been tailing the USS PC-815 in smaller boats stole up on Hubbard's blind side and machine-gunned him in the back, hips, and legs. The frogmen then fired sulfuric acid bullets into his eyes and blinded Hubbard. Yet Hubbard, a tough sonofabitch, took his knife and killed all of the Nazi frogmen.

Crippled, blinded, and maimed, L. Ron Hubbard was rushed to the nearest hospital in the Secretary of the Navy's private plane. He was given the Medal of Honor of with Palms, five purple hearts, and 20 other combat medals. However, President Roosevelt ordered "Hubbard's War" to be covered up so that the public would not be scared. Colonel Fletcher Prouty of the US Air Force went in and sheep-dipped LRH's US Navy military records so that it looked like Hubbard had depth-charged iron ore deposits.

Crippled and blinded and suffering from untreated gonorrhea, L. Ron Hubbard used his research on the mind to heal his body. While in the hospital, nuclear physicist L. Ron Hubbard wrote the equations for America's first atomic bombs and sent them over to Robert Oppenheimer who stole them and claimed them as his own -- just like Albert Einstein had stolen Hubbard's E=MC2 equation that Ron had written for his Eagle Scout badge in science back in 1918.

"Hubbard's War" broke the morale of Hitler and Hirohito, for they had failed to kill Ron. Hitler and Hirohito both went down tone into apathy. From his hospital bed, L. Ron Hubbard planned D-Day and MacArthur's island hopping campaign on a legal pad over the course of a few days. After that work, Hubbard focused his mind on his body and healed it of 154 wounds from machine gun bullets by re-experiencing the trauma of each bullet hitting his heart, lungs, brain, spinal cord, spleen, liver, pancreas, etc. LRH then cured his eyes by running out all of the sulfuric acid using megadoses of niacin. Needless to say, these wounds would have killed lesser men.

Fully healed, L. Ron Hubbard glided into Berlin as the Russians were closing in on the Fuhrer Bunker. Hubbard killed all of Hitler's guards using jiu jitsu and then stormed in and shot and killed a stunned Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun. Out of bullets, Hubbard fled the bunker and glided back to Allied lines where he briefed Eisenhower. Hubbard's killing of Hitler was covered up by the Allies so that the USSR would never know about the potent killing machine that was L. Ron Hubbard. A scant three months later, Master Aviator L. Ron Hubbard piloted the Enola Gay over Hiroshima and released the bomb. This too was covered up so that the sinister forces of the USSR would not discover America's secret weapon: L. Ron Hubbard.

German Psychiatry was lost and WWII had ended singlehandedly thanks to L. Ron Hubbard.

Powerful Nazis fled to other countries with vast fortunes and then did various Psychiatric shit just to piss off L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology.

The End.

////
Last edited by J. Swift on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

curiosity

Post by curiosity » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 am

Suzie,

I don’t understand why you link to writer Jim Keith. This is what he said about Scientology in an interview:

JK: Scientology is huge. Weirdly enough I was a Scientologists for thirteen years although its not something I really trumpet about, I got out of Scientology about ten years ago..Not that you asked but I found it a useful and quite interesting but also insidious.

In a book review, he wrote about his own Scientology experience, “Hell, I did for the 13 years I was a Scientologist, until I finally saw through the scam behind the space opera.”

You're slipping, dear. Now you're citing the work of an ex-Scientologist SP to support your position. In his opinion, Scientology was insidious and a scam.

SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 am

curiosity wrote:Suzie,

I don’t understand why you link to writer Jim Keith. This is what he said about Scientology in an interview:

JK: Scientology is huge. Weirdly enough I was a Scientologists for thirteen years although its not something I really trumpet about, I got out of Scientology about ten years ago..Not that you asked but I found it a useful and quite interesting but also insidious.

In a book review, he wrote about his own Scientology experience, “Hell, I did for the 13 years I was a Scientologist, until I finally saw through the scam behind the space opera.”

You're slipping, dear. Now you're citing the work of an ex-Scientologist SP to support your position. In his opinion, Scientology was insidious and a scam.
I've also cited Paulette Cooper who thought that Nibs Hubbard was an uneducated con artist.

I've cited Valerie Henson, who thinks CoS is a creepy Borg-like outfit, but has personal knowledge of Keith Henson's pederast activity.

And I've quoted Rob Clark a coupla times, even though he is one of those losers who has a page or two on RFW.

curiosity

Post by curiosity » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:15 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:

I've also cited Paulette Cooper who thought that Nibs Hubbard was an uneducated con artist.

I've cited Valerie Henson, who thinks CoS is a creepy Borg-like outfit, but has personal knowledge of Keith Henson's pederast activity.

And I've quoted Rob Clark a coupla times, even though he is one of those losers who has a page or two on RFW.
Understand that when you quote from such people, it becomes clear that you are ignoring Hubbard's Tone Scale tech. If what you say about these people is true (and I am not taking sides because I don't know), then they would be classified as 1.1 or thereabouts, and Hubbard says that their treatment of facts should not be trusted. Despite that, you are trusting their facts when it suits your argument, but are happy to point out negative statements about them (and hence discredit them) when they write an opinion or fact that you do not like. Either they are generally reliable or not.

This thread was not your finest hour. You are best when you research facts and make factual corrections (although you sometimes miss the mark like other people), but you are not good at spinning conspiracy theories.

SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 am

curiosity wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:

Understand that when you quote from such people, it becomes clear that you are ignoring Hubbard's Tone Scale tech.
Really? What does 'Hubbard's Tone Scale Tech' actually state?
curiosity wrote: If what you say about these people is true (and I am not taking sides because I don't know), then they would be classified as 1.1 or thereabouts, and Hubbard says that their treatment of facts should not be trusted.
Why would Valerie Henson be classified as a 1.1? She's a person with a rapist father. What she thinks about Scientology has little to do with her veracity.
curiosity wrote: Either they are generally reliable or not.

My assumption is that people may be reliable on one topic and less reliable on another.
curiosity wrote: This thread was not your finest hour.
None of these threads here are.
curiosity wrote: You are best when you research facts and make factual corrections (although you sometimes miss the mark like other people), but you are not good at spinning conspiracy theories.
What are you referring to as a conspiracy theory?

* Nazis settled in South America after WWII!!!! OMG conspiracy theory!!

* Nazis taught fascist South Americans how to run death squads and kill opponents... OMG conspiracy theory!!!!

* Nazis founded Arica Institute and their fascist disciples have ruined the town of Arica, Chile, by getting lots of young locals addicted to cocaine--OMG conspiracy theory!!!

Is everything that you didn't know about to be branded as a conspiracy theory?

SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:53 am

J. Swift wrote: * The Young Hubbard had exchanged bodily fluids with an old pervert dressed in a war bonnet: Hubbard had the seed of Old Tom in him.
* Hubbard had traveled the Orient with an officer of the British Navy. The two men explored the pleasures of the love that dared not speak its name.
**imagines Swifty giggling like a little girl while typing one-handed**

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:19 am

Hey, Suz. Any luck getting signed on over at WWP? My offer still stands. Two and a half Ben's and I guarantee I can get one of those corrupt basement-dwelling mods over there to sneak you in.
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

SuzanneMarie

Adrian Moore

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:35 am

"At Jonestown, children were kept in line with electric cattle prods. When congressman Leo Ryan attempted to investigate Jonestown, members of the US embassy attempted to prevent him. This was finally left up to Jones' followers.

The Jonestown deaths were the ultimate in 'assisted suicides.' According to the officiating pathologist in Guyana, 80-90% of the victims had fresh needle marks on their bodies. Other victims were shot or strangled. Orders were sent to US military officials by an aide to national security advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski to remove "all politically sensitive papers and forms of identification from the bodies."

'Mass Control' by Jim Keith, p. 121

Wasn't Adrian Moore a Brzezinski aide?

Turns out it was Robert Pastor who gave the order. Did Adrian know about it?
Last edited by SuzanneMarie on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

curiosity

Post by curiosity » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:

Swift. Est. Money.

Just drop it, Suzie, and take up Benny's Friend's offer of getting onto WWP if it is really that important to you.

I'm half-way through one of the most interesting books that I have ever read: The Field by Lynne McTaggart. If you haven't read it, you should. You'll see that science is way ahead of Scientology on the very things that many Scientologists are interested in. Start moving yourself forward instead of staying stuck defending something that the world is leaving behind for many good reasons.

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:48 am

Oh...and Suz...while you're burning the midnight oil to get out in front of all this conspiracy theory stuff...remember this:

The anagram for Adrian Moore is Media Roar On.
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 am

curiosity wrote:SuzanneMarie wrote:

Swift. Est. Money.

Just drop it, Suzie, and take up Benny's Friend's offer of getting onto WWP if it is really that important to you.
I've already indicated that it wasn't important to me and I did not care at this point.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”