Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 am

Benny's Friend wrote:Oh...and Suz...while you're burning the midnight oil to get out in front of all this conspiracy theory stuff...remember this:

The anagram for Adrian Moore is Media Roar On.
Also 'Moron, Raid No More'.

And 'No Air And I Am Emo.'

Havin' fun yet?

SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 am

curiosity wrote:SuzanneMarie wrote:

What are you referring to as a conspiracy theory?

Swift. Est. Money.

Just drop it, Suzie, and take up Benny's Friend's offer of getting onto WWP if it is really that important to you.

I'm half-way through one of the most interesting books that I have ever read: The Field by Lynne McTaggart. If you haven't read it, you should. You'll see that science is way ahead of Scientology on the very things that many Scientologists are interested in. Start moving yourself forward instead of staying stuck defending something that the world is leaving behind for many good reasons.
Why not just link to the book if you think it's so great and people should read it?

http://books.google.com/books?id=uivwpQ ... t&resnum=6

I'm not real impressed.

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:28 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:
Benny's Friend wrote:Oh...and Suz...while you're burning the midnight oil to get out in front of all this conspiracy theory stuff...remember this:

Havin' fun yet?
"Adrian Moore" = 11 letters.

"Moron, Raid No More" = 15 letters.

"No Air And I Am Emo" = 14 letters.

Cheat much, Suz?

P.S. "Havin' fun yet?" = Yes, 'cuz that's how I roll. You should give it a try sometime.
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:40 am

Benny's Friend wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:

Havin' fun yet?

Cheat much, Suz?
Since when does the rearranged phrase have to have the same number of letters as the original?

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 pm

"Since when does the rearranged phrase have to have the
same number of letters as the original?" - SuzzannemMarie

Since always.

curiosity

Post by curiosity » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 pm

SuzanneMarie wrote: Why not just link to the book if you think it's so great and people should read it?

Because I don't refer people to chopped up versions of books with half the pages missing like you just did.

SM: I'm not real impressed.

I'm not surprised. Scientologists are rarely impressed by actual science.

Another Surfer

Post by Another Surfer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:45 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:
Benny's Friend wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:

Havin' fun yet?

Cheat much, Suz?
Since when does the rearranged phrase have to have the same number of letters as the original?
http://www.anagrammy.com/anagrams/faq1.html

What is an anagram?

Definition of an anagram

An anagram is the rearrangement of the letters of a word, name, phrase, sentence, title, or the like into another word or phrase.

ALL the letters of the name or phrase must be used ONCE and only ONCE. This is the basic rule of anagramming.

The best anagrams are meaningful and relate in some way to the original subject. They can be apposite, funny, rude, satirical or flattering.

Another Surfer

SuzanneMarie

Colonia Dignidad aka Villa Baviera

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 am

"Child molestation
Paul Schäfer, a former Luftwaffe paramedic, was the founder and first leader ("Permanent Uncle") of Colonia Dignidad. He had left Germany in 1961, after being accused of sexually abusing two boys. On May 20, 1997, he fled Chile, pursued by authorities investigating charges that he had molested 26 children of the colony. In March, 2005, he was arrested in Argentina and extradited to Chile. (Schäfer is also wanted for questioning about the disappearance in 1985 of Boris Weisfeiler, an American Jewish mathematics professor of Russian birth.[citation needed])
Twenty-two other members of Colonia Dignidad, including Dr. Hartmut Hopp, the second-in-command, have been found guilty of aiding the child molestation.
[edit]Weapons caches

In June and July 2005, Chilean police found two arms caches in or around the colony. The first, within the colony itself, included three containers with machine guns, automatic rifles, rocket launchers, and large quantities of ammunition, some as much as forty years old; even a battle tank was found under the ground: this cache was described as the largest arsenal ever found in private hands in Chile. The second cache, outside a restaurant operated by the colony, included rocket launchers and grenades."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Baviera

SuzanneMarie

Aribert Heim (Dr. Death)

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:33 am

As recently as 2008 the Simon Wiesenthal center was pursuing Nazi murderer Aribert Heim in Chile, where his daughter lives.

http://www.topnews.in/last-living-nazi- ... ica-251700

Another Surfer

Re: Colonia Dignidad aka Villa Baviera

Post by Another Surfer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:35 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:"Child molestation
Paul Schäfer, a former Luftwaffe paramedic, was the founder and first leader ("Permanent Uncle") of Colonia Dignidad. He had left Germany in 1961, after being accused of sexually abusing two boys. On May 20, 1997, he fled Chile, pursued by authorities investigating charges that he had molested 26 children of the colony. In March, 2005, he was arrested in Argentina and extradited to Chile. (Schäfer is also wanted for questioning about the disappearance in 1985 of Boris Weisfeiler, an American Jewish mathematics professor of Russian birth.[citation needed])
Twenty-two other members of Colonia Dignidad, including Dr. Hartmut Hopp, the second-in-command, have been found guilty of aiding the child molestation.
[edit]Weapons caches

In June and July 2005, Chilean police found two arms caches in or around the colony. The first, within the colony itself, included three containers with machine guns, automatic rifles, rocket launchers, and large quantities of ammunition, some as much as forty years old; even a battle tank was found under the ground: this cache was described as the largest arsenal ever found in private hands in Chile. The second cache, outside a restaurant operated by the colony, included rocket launchers and grenades."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Baviera
Wait -- was this guy a scientologist?

Heading off to the link to see what relevance this has to scientology...

Another Surfer

Another Surfer

Re: Aribert Heim (Dr. Death)

Post by Another Surfer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:45 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:As recently as 2008 the Simon Wiesenthal center was pursuing Nazi murderer Aribert Heim in Chile, where his daughter lives.

And this is relevant to the discussion about scientology on this board because what -- scientology is not quite as bad as the Nazis were?

Unfortunately (if that was NOT your point), that is what this reader believes you mean after reading your posts in this thread.

I am still trying to figure out if you are really just posting here to further the cause of exposing scientology for what it really is.

Another Surfer

curiosity

Post by curiosity » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:29 am

I also read Suzie's link to Wikipedia, and Colonia Dignidad has interesting similarities to the Int Base compound. It is almost as though Int Base was patterned after Colonia Dignidad.

This may not be as surprising as it sounds.

Remember that Hubbard was a protoge of Alistair Crowley. Crowley had once been deported from France as a German spy. Although he was rumored to have been a British spy during WWII, Crowley had secret society contacts to German occultists. Occultism was the basis of Naziism.

There is even a rumor that Crowley may have been Barbara Bush's father. Seriously!

When World War II ended, Hubbard started developing Dianetics followed by Scientology. He used the Crowley cross as Scientology’s symbol and continued to call Crowley his “good friend.” Hubbard’s son Nibs worked closely with Hubbard during the early days and saw his father trafficking in drugs, INCLUDING COCAINE. This connection to Crowley and the cocaine trade almost certainly tied Hubbard to Latin American drug lords and the Nazis who established Colonia Dignidad. This Nazi connection of Hubbard explains his homophobia and why he caused Scientology to have so many similarities to Naziism, including the Int Base Compound with its razor wire, guard tower, and world-unto-itself run on authoritarian rule by a violent dictator.

The only question remains: is Scientology STILL connected to the drug trade, and perhaps to Latin American drug lords and neo-Nazis? Is that the secret source of Scientology funding today when money from Scientologists has virtually dried up? This is what I think SuzanneMarie has alerted us to. I think that we have all misjudged her. She is not secretly OSA. She is secretly part of an underground to destroy Scientology, and her hint is that she has been off-lines for a decade. She actually hated Scientology and joined the underground. That is why almost every post of hers feeds the critics and proves their point. Now she is pointing us to the greatest of all secrets about Scientology--that it has had long-time secret connections to the underground Nazi movement, the Bush family, and the global drug trade. That is why it destroys the lives and souls of everyone who enters.

Suzie, you are a hero.

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:52 am

An example of a legitimate anagram:

SuzanneMarie = Zanies Manure
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

probity

Post by probity » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:22 am

The Weird and Truthfully Inactive SuzanneMarie...

SuzanneMarie = Area Zen Minus

SuzanneMarie

Re: Aribert Heim (Dr. Death)

Post by SuzanneMarie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 am

Another Surfer wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:As recently as 2008 the Simon Wiesenthal center was pursuing Nazi murderer Aribert Heim in Chile, where his daughter lives.

And this is relevant to the discussion about scientology on this board because what -- scientology is not quite as bad as the Nazis were?

Unfortunately (if that was NOT your point), that is what this reader believes you mean after reading your posts in this thread.

I am still trying to figure out if you are really just posting here to further the cause of exposing scientology for what it really is.

Another Surfer
The posts about Nazis in Chile are relevant because Arica Institute in Chile was allegedly founded by Nazi occultists, and many many 'human potential' gurus, including people close to Werner Erhard, were trained at Arica. Some were very likely recruited into a fascist druggie network.
Swift has already admitted that his friend Adrian Moore (Zbigniew Brzezinski's aide) claimed that Erhard's est was started to dilute and weaken CoS. Swift has been a member of est, and has also claimed to have worked for an intelligence agency. Werner Erhard was termed a neoNazi by his former associate Paul Gutfreund, and est has been described as fascist by many observers.

I'm bringing this up because of Swift's incessant ranting on previous threads about Scientologists who he claims wish to kill him (and everyone below antagonism, evidently,) in an SP Holocaust.

I'm also annoyed with Swift for posting about me on WWP and falsely claiming there that I'm a 'proven OSA' agent, etc.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”