Why Post Where I Can't Answer You?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply
User avatar
J. Swift
Posts: 10214
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Los Feliz, California
Contact:

Post by J. Swift » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 am

SuzanneMarie, did you like my Hubbard-centric WWII story? I hope so. I wrote it just for you. I sense that you are melting down into lunacy and need some entertainment.

1. All of the cocaine in the warehouse? You are confusing Werner with John De Lorean. You are confused once again, perhaps due to early onset Alzheimer's from the aluminum in your deodorant leaching into your brain. I recommend the Purif. Werner's Sausalito warehouse was full of expensive clothes, wines, and gadgets Werner purchased. There were cases of expensive wine; enough fine suits, shirts, ties, and leather shoes to open a haberdashery for Werner-sized men. Werner use to go on shopping sprees and was a clothes horse. At his peak, he spent about $10,000 a month in tailor made clothes and shoes. This is probably about what DM spends every month for his wee suits, shoes, cigarettes, fine cigarette smoking accessories, and those sturdy cotton handkerchiefs into which he hacks great green globs of phlegm. Suzy, you should knit DM a cozy for his inhaler. No one ever does nice things like that for him. No one has ever cried for him and this deeply bothers him. Will you cry for DM, Suzy?

2. I purchased an oversized "WE" monogrammed gold-plated paperweight from the warehouse when they were selling stuff. I mailed it to Adrian's father, who by then was living in a nursing home. He got a big kick out of it.

3. IMO, the rumors about cocaine in the warehouse were spread by Scientology using the third party law. Scientology would have had the warehouse raided by the police if they had obtained any hard evidence. That would have been a major PR coup for Scientology. A raid never happened because there were no drugs.

4. Scientology's witless stooge Steven Pressman was given access to Scientology's voluminous files on Werner and has tried to deny that fact for years. OSA did a great deal of Pressman's work him. Scientology even routed Pressman's book thru St. Martins, the same house that had published BE. St. Martins is the "smoking gun" between Scientology and Pressman. St. Martins owed Scientology because it had sold 120K copies of BE. Did ASI promise St. Martins sales of 15,000 copies on Pressman's book as it had promised on BE?

5. Pressman sweated bullets over Werner's attorneys trying to get him into deposition about his sources. That would have been an embarrassment to Pressman and Scientology. Pressman appeared to have agreed to a sleazy, backroom deal viz a viz the CAN lawsuit. CSI appears to have protected Pressman after it took over CAN by agreeing to not sell Outrageous Betrayal. That whole deal just looked so dirty. Suzy, care to comment?

6. Basically, Pressman was out to make a name for himself as the next Woodward or Bernstein. Unfortunately, Pressman never figured out the entire story. The reason why Pressman missed it? IMO, Scientology held back certain files and evidence because they were incriminating of the means L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology used to get information on Werner. Clue: One of their tactics starts with P and ends with Y.

7. IMO, Scientology covertly controlled Pressman's entire project because Pressman was both naive and indolent. Pressman got handed a boatload of material by the Cult. I heard that CSI even had to have its hired experts explain some of it to Pressman because he didn't understand. CSI could have given its files on Werner to someone like Jack Anderson, but then they couldn't have controlled Anderson. Anderson would have seen thru the Cult's machinations as well. Thus, a first timer via St. Martins was a sure thing. Pressman's book was a creditable hatchet job that accomplished its purpose of exposing Werner. Werner did many things that were just plain wrong. However, Pressman hasn't written a book since. It seems that Mr. Pressman may be unable to write a book unless he has substantial assistance.

8. I still think LRH fathered Werner with Flavia. The apple does not fall from the tree and Werner and Ron share what seem to be familial traits. Werner screamed at his aides if there was pulp in his orange juice. Hubbard screamed if his shirts had the slightest scent of rose perfume.

9. Suzy, I don't understand your tangent into obscure Nazis. If you want to incriminate Werner, your Nazi dog just won't hunt. In fact, your Nazi linkages are so poorly established that even Steven Pressman refused to include them in his book. That says everything.

10. Suzie, are you secretly in contact with L. Ron Hubbard via seances? Is this where you are getting all of your weird Nazi cognitions from?


/////
Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/
contact: scienowriter@gmail.com

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Post by SuzanneMarie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:44 am

curiosity wrote:I also read Suzie's link to Wikipedia, and Colonia Dignidad has interesting similarities to the Int Base compound. It is almost as though Int Base was patterned after Colonia Dignidad.
Except of course, that Int has no Nazi war criminals there, or children being tortured or molested, and Int hasn't been used as a torture facility by government officials, nor has Int been suspected of murdering passersby for being Jewish. (Unlike Colonia Dignidad.) But hey, there were carbon based life forms at both places!
curiosity wrote: Remember that Hubbard was a protoge of Alistair Crowley. Crowley had once been deported from France as a German spy. Although he was rumored to have been a British spy during WWII, Crowley had secret society contacts to German occultists. Occultism was the basis of Naziism.
The official British (MI6) take on Crowley was that he was a small-time traitor.

Racism, not occultism, was the basis of Nazism. Most occult groups are trying to explore and preserve preChristian spiritual traditions and practices, not take over the world.
Even so, it's true that Crowley worked in Germany, spoke fluent German, and kept company with both German and Japanese occultists.
curiosity wrote: There is even a rumor that Crowley may have been Barbara Bush's father. Seriously!
There are even worse tales about Prescott Bush, Barbara's father-in-law, and they are not rumors. He was heavily involved with the Thyssen Nazi industrialist empire and got busted for running what amounted to a den of Nazi spies. Strangely, there were no consequences for him.

http://clamormagazine.org/issues/14/feature3-2.php
curiosity wrote: When World War II ended, Hubbard started developing Dianetics followed by Scientology. He used the Crowley cross as Scientology’s symbol
No, he used an 8-pointed 'Spanish' cross. And the number 8 comes up continuously in his writings, (8 dynamics, Scn 8-8008, etc.). Eight is considered lucky in Asian religion.
curiosity wrote: and continued to call Crowley his “good friend.”
Which got a huge laugh from the tape audience, who knew the score.
curiosity wrote: Hubbard’s son Nibs worked closely with Hubbard during the early days and saw his father trafficking in drugs, INCLUDING COCAINE.
Or not. Nibs, who recanted the whole story, is more likely to have involved in drug smuggling than his dad. LRH claimed that Nibs was being black-mailed, without giving any indication what for. Nibs could easily have been a drug smuggler.
curiosity wrote: The only question remains: is Scientology STILL connected to the drug trade, and perhaps to Latin American drug lords and neo-Nazis?
The actual question would be, was CoS ever connected to the drug trade neoNazis, and I'd say not likely.
curiosity wrote: Is that the secret source of Scientology funding today when money from Scientologists has virtually dried up?
It actually hasn't, but if you read WWP, you find a lot of wishful thinking there, and no actual stats.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Post by SuzanneMarie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:15 am

J. Swift wrote:

1. All of the cocaine in the warehouse?. Werner's Sausalito warehouse was full of expensive clothes, wines, and gadgets Werner purchased. There were cases of expensive wine; enough fine suits, shirts, ties, and leather shoes to open a haberdashery for Werner-sized men. Werner use to go on shopping sprees and was a clothes horse. At his peak, he spent about $10,000 a month in tailor made clothes and shoes.
I wonder what he spent on coke. Or did his friends who were connected in Arica get him a discount?

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/docs/affid ... heisig.txt

"(c) Mari Sharkey - I spoke with MB. Sharkey, a former food server at
the Franklin House. Ms. Sharkey indicated that Erhard most likely
furnished cocaine to Landon Carter and his wife in 1978."

curiosity
Posts: 541
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:56 am

Post by curiosity » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:00 am

Suzie,

I was not serious about my conspiracy theory. I wrote it to show how one can take all kinds of "connections" and impute something more sinister to someone than really existed. There is the old adage that we are all six degrees of separation (or less) from everyone else. People and events come and go from our lives all the time.

You seem to be trying to discredit Swift by implying that he is being paid to be a critic by people connected to drug lords and Nazi pedophiles. I don't buy it, and you have completely lost my respect for wallowing in the gutter with this kind of sleazy innuendo. This is the only kind of "defense" that Scientology seems capable of mounting in response to the overwhelming testimony about its abuses, and your actions on this thread just make Scientology look even uglier. There seems to be nothing left to respect about Scientology.

User avatar
J. Swift
Posts: 10214
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Los Feliz, California
Contact:

Post by J. Swift » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 am

Suzy, if Werner did coke, and I have no idea if he did, LRH had his pinks, grays, rum, and Vistaril. So what? Your fundamental problem here is that I have no need to defend Werner or est. For me, it was an experience that was enjoyable for the most part. It was Zen + Scientology Lite with whimsical overtones of Alan Watts.

That you Scientologists want to sprinkle Nazis all over competing groups and leaders speaks to your proclivity to sprinkle engrams and body thetans all over people. Honest to Pete, Suzie, why can't you just as is something for once in your godforsaken life? Why does everything have to be deep fried in engrams, BT's, Nazis, or the Tech?

Suzie, I don't understand what you are trying to do on this thread. Arica never had any relationship to est. All of these human potential, new age, and scientology groups are in jealous competition for the enlightenment dollar. I just don't see two extremely competitive egos like Werner and Oscar sharing discount cocaine as you suggest. That would be like saying that L. Ron Hubbard did LSD with Nelson Rockefeller in Pfizer's headquarters. Certain things like that just do not happen in this quadrant of the galaxy... or do they? :shock:


/////
Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/
contact: scienowriter@gmail.com

Another Surfer
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:27 pm

Re: Aribert Heim (Dr. Death)

Post by Another Surfer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:
Another Surfer wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:As recently as 2008 the Simon Wiesenthal center was pursuing Nazi murderer Aribert Heim in Chile, where his daughter lives.

http://www.topnews.in/last-living-nazi- ... ica-251700
And this is relevant to the discussion about scientology on this board because what -- scientology is not quite as bad as the Nazis were?

Unfortunately (if that was NOT your point), that is what this reader believes you mean after reading your posts in this thread.

I am still trying to figure out if you are really just posting here to further the cause of exposing scientology for what it really is.

Another Surfer
The posts about Nazis in Chile are relevant because Arica Institute in Chile was allegedly founded by Nazi occultists, and many many 'human potential' gurus, including people close to Werner Erhard, were trained at Arica. Some were very likely recruited into a fascist druggie network.
Swift has already admitted that his friend Adrian Moore (Zbigniew Brzezinski's aide) claimed that Erhard's est was started to dilute and weaken CoS. Swift has been a member of est, and has also claimed to have worked for an intelligence agency. Werner Erhard was termed a neoNazi by his former associate Paul Gutfreund, and est has been described as fascist by many observers.

I'm bringing this up because of Swift's incessant ranting on previous threads about Scientologists who he claims wish to kill him (and everyone below antagonism, evidently,) in an SP Holocaust.

I'm also annoyed with Swift for posting about me on WWP and falsely claiming there that I'm a 'proven OSA' agent, etc.
Suzanne, so you know --

Those of us who have never subscribed to any cult are not moved by your posts regarding the est guy (werner) in terms of evaluating what cult is the best cult.

In fact, your posts in this thread (on second thought) are relevant because they expose the cultish mentality of those who blindly follow these "leaders." And that includes hubbard. And miscavige.

From this observer's unindoctrinated view, hubbard and erhard (sp -- sorry, can't be bothered) are one and the same. This is based on my own personal experience with people in my "real life."

I've been close to people who have subjected themselves to both of these sick men.

I do not know if you are a "proven OSA agent" -- and that doesn't really matter with regards to this discussion.

What DOES matter is that you are using a seriously illogical argument to make the abuses and the scam of scientology seem less than what they are -- you are invoking the concentration camps of the Nazis. It's as if you are comparing scientology to the sickness of the Nazis and you are trying to say scientology's abuses of human rights could be WORSE -- so we should be grateful?

scientology COULD be executing those it considers low on the tone scale, for example? As the Nazis believed that it was best to remove those who could or would not conform?

Another Surfer

Another Surfer
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:27 pm

Re: Aribert Heim (Dr. Death)

Post by Another Surfer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 am

Another Surfer wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:
Another Surfer wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:As recently as 2008 the Simon Wiesenthal center was pursuing Nazi murderer Aribert Heim in Chile, where his daughter lives.

http://www.topnews.in/last-living-nazi- ... ica-251700
And this is relevant to the discussion about scientology on this board because what -- scientology is not quite as bad as the Nazis were?

Unfortunately (if that was NOT your point), that is what this reader believes you mean after reading your posts in this thread.

I am still trying to figure out if you are really just posting here to further the cause of exposing scientology for what it really is.

Another Surfer
The posts about Nazis in Chile are relevant because Arica Institute in Chile was allegedly founded by Nazi occultists, and many many 'human potential' gurus, including people close to Werner Erhard, were trained at Arica. Some were very likely recruited into a fascist druggie network.
Swift has already admitted that his friend Adrian Moore (Zbigniew Brzezinski's aide) claimed that Erhard's est was started to dilute and weaken CoS. Swift has been a member of est, and has also claimed to have worked for an intelligence agency. Werner Erhard was termed a neoNazi by his former associate Paul Gutfreund, and est has been described as fascist by many observers.

I'm bringing this up because of Swift's incessant ranting on previous threads about Scientologists who he claims wish to kill him (and everyone below antagonism, evidently,) in an SP Holocaust.

I'm also annoyed with Swift for posting about me on WWP and falsely claiming there that I'm a 'proven OSA' agent, etc.
Suzanne, so you know --

Those of us who have never subscribed to any cult are not moved by your posts regarding the est guy (werner) in terms of evaluating what cult is the best cult.

In fact, your posts in this thread (on second thought) are relevant because they expose the cultish mentality of those who blindly follow these "leaders." And that includes hubbard. And miscavige.

From this observer's unindoctrinated view, hubbard and erhard (sp -- sorry, can't be bothered) are one and the same. This is based on my own personal experience with people in my "real life."

I've been close to people who have subjected themselves to both of these sick men.

I do not know if you are a "proven OSA agent" -- and that doesn't really matter with regards to this discussion.

What DOES matter is that you are using a seriously illogical argument to make the abuses and the scam of scientology seem less than what they are -- you are invoking the concentration camps of the Nazis. It's as if you are comparing scientology to the sickness of the Nazis and you are trying to say scientology's abuses of human rights could be WORSE -- so we should be grateful?

scientology COULD be executing those it considers low on the tone scale, for example? As the Nazis believed that it was best to remove those who could or would not conform?

Another Surfer
p.s. you could SO easily post on WWP. Your complaint about not being able to is hard for those of us in the real world to believe.... Please -- sign up on WWP and comment! If you are being denied, take up the offers of those here to intercede on your behalf :)

Another Surfer

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Post by SuzanneMarie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 am

J. Swift wrote:Suzy, if Werner did coke, and I have no idea if he did,
The stories that come up are not that Werner Erhard did coke, but that he furnished it to others.
J. Swift wrote: That you Scientologists want to sprinkle Nazis all over competing groups and leaders
That's an interesting way of dismissing what Paul Gutfreund said about Werner Erhard 'definitely' having been a neoNazi in the 1970s. As to competing groups and leaders, there aren't any.

Maybe you consider psychiatry a competing group? Maybe you think I made it up about dozens of murderous Nazi psychiatrists escaping justice (only 4 were tried at Nuremburg) and continuing to work as psychiatrists in Germany and hold high offices in professional associations after WW11?

Time to post these links again?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Mauz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Catel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Gross

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_Ehrhardt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Villinger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Heyde

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Panse
J. Swift wrote: Suzie, I don't understand what you are trying to do on this thread. Arica never had any relationship to est. All of these human potential, new age, and scientology groups are in jealous competition for the enlightenment dollar
Let's see, how many Arica-trained people were close to Werner Erhard, and who were they?

"Was Jan Brewer telling the truth about the Fourth Reich using
Arica to influence the New Age? Brewer was part of the original
Esalen group of forty that went to Chile for the first Arica
training with Oscar Ichazo [67]. Arica was big at Esalen at the
same time that the Soviets were soaking in the hot tubs. Was I
pulled out of the operation by George Koopman because in his
opinion I was unpredictable and uncontrollable? Or is the truth
still even stranger than even I can imagine? Was Michael Murphy a
brilliant Puppet Master or merely a lucky charming "useful
idiot," a Forrest Gump character like me? Was Ira Einhorn framed?
Was Jean Nadal murdered? Was Francois Trauffaut murdered? Was
Harold Chipman [68] murdered? Was George Koopman murdered? Is
this all my Walter Mitty paranoid exaggeration? What do you
think?"

http://www.whale.to/b/sarfatti.html

There's a Jan Drinkwine Brewer who is current governor of Arizona.
Same person as Jack Sarfatti's Arica-trained Jan Brewer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Ichazo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Lilly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Einhorn

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/21/obitu ... as-44.html

http://www.stardrive.org/chip/ChipmanFile.pdf

Everybody knows what the Fourth Reich is, right?

If not, read on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Reich
Last edited by SuzanneMarie on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Post by SuzanneMarie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:36 am

curiosity wrote:Suzie,

I was not serious about my conspiracy theory. I wrote it to show how one can take all kinds of "connections" and impute something more sinister to someone than really existed. There is the old adage that we are all six degrees of separation (or less) from everyone else. People and events come and go from our lives all the time.

You seem to be trying to discredit Swift by implying that he is being paid to be a critic by people connected to drug lords and Nazi pedophiles. I don't buy it, and you have completely lost my respect for wallowing in the gutter with this kind of sleazy innuendo.
And yet, when Swift wallows in the gutter you are strangely silent.

Should I really be anxious to earn the respect of a Western wannabe Buddhist hypocrite who has nothing in common with real Buddhists?

Your respect would irk me more than your contempt.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

The Real Subject of This Thread

Post by SuzanneMarie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(history)

http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/ratlines.htm

"Others were involved in the cover up at the time as well. In 1945 the navy captured documents from the Nazi oil cartel, Kontinentale Ol A. G. Konti headed by former Reichsbank officer Karl Blessing. A young naval officer was assigned to review those Konti documents. Allen Dulles had personally vouched for Blessing's as an anti-Nazi. If Blessing would have went down as a war criminal and a Nazi, Dulles and his clients would go down as traitors. Dulles personally asked the young naval officer to keep quiet about those documents in exchange for financing the young man's first congressional race, thus was launched the political career of Richard Nixon.4

Prescott Bush is largely credited with helping Nixon getting started in politics as an early backer and in his selection for vice presidential candidate in 1952. This is the same Prescott Bush that ran a corporation that was seized by the United States government during WWII as being nothing more than a den of Nazi spies. Nor could Prescott Bush plead innocence of the Nazis in the business as he sought out help from the Dulles brothers in concealing the Nazi involvement in this business from the U.S. government. The astute reader should recall that during Watergate, Nixon threaten to fire everyone at the CIA except George Bush after the CIA refused to cover up for him. Did Nixon make the exception of Bush as a payback to Prescott or was Nixon fearful that Bush could expose his past? That leaves a neat little package with immense implications for the reader or another investigative reporter to explore."

"To understand how the CIA has evolved into a menace to freedom worldwide one needs to look at the very beginnings of the intelligence service in this country starting in the period following WWI and the cast of characters. Where and when did the CIA evolve into a monster diametrically opposed to the ideals of a democracy and who were involved? The simple answer is Allen Dulles; evidence abounds that he was a traitor. But as with all simple answers there is a much more that lays hidden. In the following pages the role of Wall Street bankers and big oil along with their servant Dulles will be shown to have been behind the subversion of many countries and the importation of Nazi war criminals. Dulles and the U.S. intelligence community were actively involved in helping Nazi war criminals escape from Europe; they were assisted with help from both Britain and the Vatican.

Obviously Dulles needed help in carrying out a continuing cover up and could not have acted alone. During the war several individuals from the State Department subverted the wishes and orders from FDR. Elbridge Durbrow and R. Borden Reams were two people from FDR's State Department who deliberately mislead FDR and withheld information from him. Reams withheld the first reports from a spy inside of Germany and occupied Poland of the atrocities being committed against the Jewish people.14 As this was being written a report surfaced that the first notification of high government officials of the Nazi euthanasia was a cable from Vice Counsel Paul H. Dutko dated October 16, 1940.102 It is uncertain if this cable ever reached FDR just as the later information was kept from him. It is doubtful that even if it had reached Roosevelt that he could have done anymore than condemn the actions with the rampant isolationists and the anti-Jewish senitment that was prevalent throughout the country and in congress. Their actions and the actions of others mainly inside the State Department went beyond a simple disagreement over policy into acts of subversion.

Recent evidence confirmed by Clark Clifford has shown that Truman was unaware of the CIA importation of the Nazis war criminals.3 Generally the cover up during the Truman administration was the work of James Forrestal, the Secretary of the Navy at the time. The reader should note here that Forrestal, a conservative Democrat could barely cover up for his Jewish bigotry and worked behind Truman's back to block the creation of the state of Israel and had strong ties to the oil business. Before coming to Washington Forrestal was a vice president of the Wall Street firm of Dillon, a firm that invested heavily in Nazi Germany during the 1930s.113 Another who was certainly involved and well aware of the status of the various war criminals that were allowed to emigrate was J. Edgar Hoover. Hoover protected himself in several ways, one he removed all damning files from FBI headquarters to the New York and Washington field offices, likewise he removed the FBI from the background checks.15"

User avatar
Benny's Friend
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: AKA Resistance is Futile / AKA Patricia Curtis
Contact:

Post by Benny's Friend » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:14 am

SM, how galling is it to have to keep posting as a woman day after day, though everyone knows it has become appalling to you? Don't you hate having to figure out how to appear smart - while burdened with the hat of femalehood such as you are?
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

curiosity
Posts: 541
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:56 am

Post by curiosity » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 am

SM: And yet, when Swift wallows in the gutter you are strangely silent.

Correct me if I’m wrong (and I’m sure you will), but the worst that Swift has seriously accused you of is being OSA. He's accusing you of being one of the elite of Scientology. Why would that make you feel ashamed? That is nothing like you spreading innuendo of someone being on the payroll of drug lords and Nazi pedophiles.

You’re just here as some kind of weirdly off-lines Scientologist who obviously doesn’t care about achieving her eternal freedom through Scientology, so I guess you’ve been accused of being that also, but that's the fault of the bio that you have given us.

Obviously you don’t believe that Scientology works, or you would not be putting your future in it at risk by posting here without authorization from COS or RTC as you claim to be doing. Yet you started this thread complaining that you couldn’t log onto yet ANOTHER SP site (WWP)! Just being at THIS site (OCMB) and communicating with us, even in defense of Scientology, causes you to be considered an SP by your church and could forever bar you from going up the Bridge in the future. And did you not also at one time post at ESMB—a THIRD SP site? I’m not going to accuse you of being on the payroll of drug lords and Nazi pedophiles, but I am going to accuse you of coming across as one very seriously confused individual.

SM: Should I really be anxious to earn the respect of a Western wannabe Buddhist hypocrite who has nothing in common with real Buddhists?

Why are you bringing Hubbard into this?

SM: Your respect would irk me more than your contempt.

Thank you. A badge of honor indeed. If a confused apologist for a totalitarian group led by violent dictators gushed over my posts, I would be seriously worried.

Suzie, if you really live in the Pacific Northwest, then take advantage of all that beauty by going on some walks in the parks, or sipping lattes at a nice coffee house, while giving yourself plenty of time to reflect. Think back on the person you were when you first joined Scientology all those years ago. What would the person you were then think of the person you are now? (And don’t give me some flip response. I don’t want your answer to this.)

But if you're just some OSA people, then start re-socializing yourselves so that you can function in the real world once you're out of Scientology. You'll have some real problems if you go around talking like this about people you don't happen to like.

ADDENDUM:

And Suzie, what the heck was that last post about? (I think we're cross-posting here.) That came across as a wall of non-sequitor rambling. Do you know where you're posting? This is the Operation Clamback Message Board. Did you accidentally post here thinking that you were posting on another website for historical conspiracy theories? Do you post back and forth between websites?

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Werner Erhard's Son

Post by SuzanneMarie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 am

Werner Erhard named his son St. John (pronounced Sinjin).

Was he the namesake of British fascist and spy St. John (Jack) Philby?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._John_Philby

According to 'The Secret War Against The Jews', by Aarons and Loftus,
"St. John Philby worked with Nazi Intelligence to sabotage international efforts to create a Jewish homeland."

Nowadays St. John Philby is not so well remembered as his son 'Kim' Philby, a closet red who worked for both the British (MI6) openly and the Soviets (OGPU) as a mole.

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Post by SuzanneMarie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:42 am

Benny's Friend wrote:SM, how galling is it to have to keep posting as a woman day after day, though everyone knows it has become appalling to you? Don't you hate having to figure out how to appear smart - while burdened with the hat of femalehood such as you are?
LOLWUT?

SuzanneMarie
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Post by SuzanneMarie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:56 am

curiosity wrote:SM: And yet, when Swift wallows in the gutter you are strangely silent.

Correct me if I’m wrong (and I’m sure you will), but the worst that Swift has seriously accused you of is being OSA.
Swift has at various times accused me of being that, knowing that he can invalidate what I write by claiming that I am in the pay of CoS and doing their bidding. He has also falsely claimed more than once that I have written something based on inside info that only 'OSA could know.'

He's full of shit and I am tired of his lying.

And I really do think that he posts here because he is some sort of fascist waging a propaganda war.

Post Reply

Return to “Opinions & Debate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests