Sci Media Productions grand opening - new AGP video!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Sci Media Productions grand opening - new AGP video!

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun May 29, 2016 4:09 pm

GALLERY OF PHOTOS: http://www.angrygaypope.com/former_kcet ... /index.htm

FIRST VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Ln9ncwqP4

FINAL VIDEO: https://youtu.be/iy5VXZoo9EU

NEW VIDEO POST 6/24/2016

I was endlessly stalked by Ken Long who has a restraining order against me. The cops were paid off to be there and totally on the cult's side. They just wanted their paychecks.

One of their paid guards pretended to work for Del Taco in order to keep people out of the Del Taco lot. Hey threatened me with arrest for loitering. Then he threatened me with arrest for violating Ken Long's restraining order even though Ken Long was not there.
Last edited by AngryGayPope on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Painter of Lite

Re: Sci Media Productions grand opening in Hwd

Post by Painter of Lite » Sun May 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Looks like the Scientology celebrities failed to show up at an event they were likely most wanted at. Here's the usual Scientology group shot of the shill speakers with David Miscavige:

MR. DAVID MISCAVIGE, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center and ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion, with (left to right): Mr. Leron Gubler, President of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce; Mr. Kevin James, Director of the Los Angeles City Film and TV Office; Captain Arturo Sandoval over the Northeast Division, Los Angeles Police Department; and Ms. Linda Dishman, President of the Los Angeles Conservancy.

Painter of Lite

Post by Painter of Lite » Tue May 31, 2016 4:47 am

Fred Haseney wrote:

"Moments before I shot this video, something I confessed to an auditor or ethics officer in the 1980's came back to haunt me because this man asked me about it during the festive grand opening proceedings at 4401 W. Sunset Blvd for Scientology Media Productions, in Los Angeles. The audacity for the so-called "church" of scientology to turn its back on me, a former member who called their sanctuaries home for 37-years; I even served in their paramilitary unit, the Sea Org, at PAC Base for two years. So, I turned the table and followed Mr. Parkins as I filmed for the next 30-seconds, asking him to repeat, on camera, what he had just disclosed.

This NASTY man proved, yet again, that if you leave scientology and speak out against it, they will COMB your PC (pre-clear) and ethics folders and use AGAINST you what you confessed to an auditor decades ago. He ticked me off so much that after he chided me for that age-old confession, I followed him while videotaping him, asking him to repeat what he just said for the camera. What happened to the nasty man, you might wonder? Did he repent? Come clean? No, he ran away and told security that I was stalking him!

At the end of the video, he asked Fritz to videotape me, and I offered my name, rank and serial number.

"Oh, my gosh. That's OSA ex PR/Legal Ed Parkins! —chuckbeattyexseaorg75to03, the Underground Bunker. (Thanks, Chuck!)"

Video from Saturday 28 May 2016 at Scientology Media Productions protest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0DBkipF4q8

Photo of Ed Parkins:

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Tue May 31, 2016 8:00 am

HUBBARD WORE ASCOTS THEREFORE WEARING ASCOTS IS ALWAYS GOOD

AngryGayPope

Fake security guard

Post by AngryGayPope » Tue May 31, 2016 8:12 am

Fred were you folks also harassed by the fake del taco security guard in white?

AngryGayPope

Angry Gay Pope page on opening

Post by AngryGayPope » Tue May 31, 2016 8:15 am

FULL DESCRIPTION OF EVENT WITH PHOTOS: http://www.angrygaypope.com/former_kcet ... /index.htm
MAY 28, 2016 SUNSET BOULEVARD: Scientology had been working on this building for years at the glacial pace they have done everything. But it was finally ready to open after fits and starts and rumors. Jeez I recorded them hanging the curtains six months ago. The publication of Ron Miscavige's book RUTHLESS delayed this event for several weeks but the big day was finally here. I gathered with about ten other protesters before we headed out. They went to Big Blue where the buses were loading and carried signs reminding cultists of the pain that disconnection policies have. They looked just like the "Call Me" billboard protesters erected on a road not far from here. I have a restraining order against me there so I went down the street to the Media Center itself to protest. My signs included an image of Ron Miscavige's book, other critical books, and a photo ex-LA sheriff Lee Baca who is a Scientologist and is fighting six months in jail for lying to the feds regarding his uh "job performance."

angry gay pope and protesters wait to do our thingThe Big Blue complex slowly filled with people because they had been warned to come up to two hours early. Protester Fred G. Haseney and others took photos of the people in this area and got to mingle with them. This was because the Church, for some reason, had not gotten a street closure for this bus boarding area. That was odd. Security must have been amazing since cultists were warned to come two or three hours early just to be bussed from parking areas to the registration tent, pass through security and prove they were not critics or spies. Only then could buses be used to take them to the event which was so close by the vehicles were not even needed. Why did they have them? Because they didn't want their followers meeting protesters on the short walk over. Slowly the crowds grew and people began to board buses with the blackest tinted windows I have ever seen. These helped stop them from noticing protest signs.

When I reached SMP I found that, as expected, all sidewalks touching their property were closed. The other side of Sunset Boulevard was also closed and blocked off with large fake bushes the Church always uses to block views of protesters. These were even seen inside the event to cause visibility gaps and prevent the outside world from being seen by those within. Security was everywhere: off duty LAPD probably from the Scientology owned Northeast Division, GSG Security men, rent-a-cops directing pedestrians away, other outside security, Scientology goons, OSA agents, Scientologists told to just watch and monitor, the fire department, possible Nation of Islam (NOI) goons and a guy with an attack dog. Why does a Church need an attack dog to guard a public relations event?

After waiting in long lines at the Big Blue complex people now waited in long lines again just to get inside the media center. I can only imagine the security hassles they had to go through to prove their loyalty. Once they arrived they were greeted with a sign that said "no photography inside." Ordinarily this line protesters waiting would be hard to see but I immediately found a gap in their security: the Del Taco parking lot. They may have closed the sidewalk in front of it but I entered via the rear entrance and could walk right up to the sidewalk because the parking lot was private property the Church in no way could control.

del taco logoI was immediately hassled by a security guard in a white shirt He dressed differently than all other security guards and claimed to be working for Del Taco. He demanded that I either leave or go inside and buy food. I went inside and got a drink then took photos of the cultists outside through the big windows. I asked both an employee and the manager about the white shirt security guy and both disavowed any knowledge of him. He was a liar and wore a white shirt only to try to fool us. He was paid by the cult and nobody else. He called the cops and they wanted me to leave but didn't force me to so I did not leave the parking lot. Then Ken Long showed up.

Ken Long of OSA saw me and immediately walked over to around the 100 foot border of the restraining order he has against ME. Yes he was stalking me and he followed me around the perimeter everywhere I went. I could not lose him. With all this loyal security he was in no danger. I was. When I walked to the VIP entrance it was manned by two women who USED to have restraining orders against me: Anti-Shirtless Lady (3 orders) and Catherine Fraser of Golden Era Productions (1 order). I call the one woman "Anti-Shirtless Lady" because even using her real name could get me in legal trouble. I doubt it was a co-incidence that a holy trinity of the three cultists who have had restraining orders against me all showed up in the same place - the VIP area. I was across the street but Ken Long was now pushing into the 100 foot zone I need to stay out of. He kept doing this so eventually I circled the permeter and walked back towards the Big Blue complex.

There I watched from across the street as buses and cultists swarmed the sidewalks waiting to board. Fellow anon "Casper" rode up to me on a bicycle and we decided to walk back over to the media center. When we got back to the Del Taco parking lot we got hassled again by the white shirted security guy. He again insisted I leave or go inside the restaurant. He threatened to have me arrested for "loitering" and then he threatened to have me arrested for "violating your restraining order" even though Ken Long was not there. "He will be here" the security guard glowered. This is exactly the kind of threatening, entrapping behavior the judge was warned they would try. His honor will be informed of this incident because I am editing a full video of it.

capt. arturo sandoval I went to the LAPD security booth and complained but the cops totally took the security guard's side. They were obviously corrupt, not just "paid to be there." Biased and paid off. They probably came from the cult owned Northeastern Division. This was the division I was taken to during last Nov. 7th's incident in which two crooked cops basically "kidnapped" me. I wondered why I was not taken at the time to a closer police station. The Northeastern Division is also very near Glendale, which is a Scientology hotbed. Even worse, Capt. Arturo Sandoval of the Northeastern Division had the gall to actually speak at the SMP opening. He gushed to the crowd "What's significant about the Church and its members is that you give and ask for nothing in return. With this grand opening today, we all gain an ability to get out important messages containing truth across all manner of different media. And only in that way can we help guarantee that our kids succeed."

Well with the police so in the cult's pocket that they can spout drivel like that in public I decided it was time to leave. I was tired, you can't win when the cops are paid off, and I already had enough material to show the judge that I have significant concerns about Ken Long entrapping me. As I walked back to Sunset and Vermont to catch a bus I saw a plane circling the media center towing a banner. "Oh wow!" I thought. "Is this a protest banner?" People have done that, or tried to do that, in the past at big cult events like this.

Unfortunately the banner featured the seal of the City of Los Angeles and the words "Celebrating a historic Hollywood landmark" in a font the cult likes to use. That was really vague use of promotion. Poor Scientology, afraid even to put it's name on a banner it had paid for. Even worse for them they claimed 10,000 people showed up yet only had 1,000 seats ready. If the world's highest concentration of Scientologists only got 2,000 people to show up for this major event then the stink of death doth be upon them.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue May 31, 2016 1:16 pm

Thanks for putting them in a tizzy, AGP.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:24 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:HUBBARD WORE ASCOTS THEREFORE WEARING ASCOTS IS ALWAYS GOOD

Actually this man is out ethics. The ascot is one of Ron's personal symbols and, although not specifically stated, in Scientology, ascots are only for Ron.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Painter of Lite

Re: Fake security guard

Post by Painter of Lite » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:38 am

AngryGayPope wrote:Fred were you folks also harassed by the fake del taco security guard in white?

Fred wrote:

Photo Caption: After I left PAC Base, I walked along Fountain Ave. (where I noticed that scientologists had parked at Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital) Next, I crossed Virgil Avenue and, before reaching Sunset Blvd., I cut through a parking lot to get to a location across the street from SMP. On one side of the parking lot is a business that used to be Circuit City; on the other wide, Del Taco (which, for years, had been Pioneer Chicken). Craziness ensued upon my arrival. I soon had a Del Taco Security Guard (“SG”) in front of me, telling me that the parking lot would be completely off limits. In fact, the sidewalk would be off-limits, and the SG pointed to a tiny triangular island, no bigger than a breadbox (more-or-less), across the street and south of where we stood (it’s where Sunset Blvd. and Fountain Ave. meet). “Are you with scientology?” I asked the SG. “No,” he replied, “I’m a private SG that Del Taco has hired to keep their driveway and parking lot open to cars and cleared of pedestrian traffic.” He seemed nice enough, even friendly, and had the kind of look in his eyes that didn’t say “scientologst,” so I thanked him, and left for my corner of the bread box. In this picture are two red arrows that point out that The Golden Age of Shrub Tech II is in full force, not only on the sidewalk, but also in a lounge area on the second floor of SMP. That area may have been for VIPs (whales) and Z-Level celebrities (such as Jenna “Whinny” Elfman). Notice a cameraman on the sidewalk, his camera pointed at SMP’s red carpeted area, just south of their main entrance.

Photo Caption: Before I headed to the bread box, I joined Marie Sue for a bite and drink at Del Taco, and got to take a few photos of SMP’s red carpeted entrance (which is blocked from view in this picture by the the and hustle and bustle across the street). I thought, “No! This can’t be the end to a very productive day!” Yes, we had a bread box to stand on where all the protesters flashed “call me” signs as scientology shuttle buses arrived, bringing event attendees to SMP. I decided not to let this become the low point of an otherwise great day. Notice the red arrow, because that would be my destination, closer to the red carpeted area than any other protester (with the exception of Phil and Willie Jones and anyone driving by with the “call me” signs) there would be absolutely nothing that a security—or police officer—could do about it.

Photo Caption: I took this photo from from Del Taco. You can see the event’s red carpet as well as a photographer who is ready to shoot someone’s picture. Notice the sign behind the photographer (the one on a pedestal), which prohibits videotaping or audio recording. It also appears that an on-location photographer will be available inside for souvenir photographs (for a fee, no doubt). Notice the sign to the left which reads, “Sign In/Ticketing.”

Photo Caption: For this photo, I’m standing on the bread box. Across the street is Valvoline; sitting on the grass is a Valvoline sign-spinning employee taking a break (with his good looks, I’ll bet he’s in Hollywood looking for his first “big break” in motion pictures). To the left, next to the bus stop, are two police officers who will soon try to kick me off Valvoline’s property. The arrow to the right will be my approach to Valvoline without being stopped by police, Security Guards (hired or Sea Org), or members of the Office of Special Affairs (“OSA”). First, however, I would have to deal with OSA Sea Org (“SO”) member, Ed Parkin* (shown here in a purple jacket, ascot and hat).

continues: https://jennyatlax.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... 16-part-3/

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:52 am

Good job, everyone. Thanks for the reports. So we have security guards lying about who they are working for, corrupts cops, and OSA doing what OSA does. Sounds about right for a typical event. Nice church.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:47 am

Hehehehe, over on scientologybollocks.com they discovered that Scientology is back to it's old photoshopping ways to make the crowd at the event look bigger. Check it out!

https://www.scientologybollocks.com/10334-2/
It’s a Photoshop Franken-Photo!

I bet that at the last possible moment, "someone" noticed that corner wasn’t busy enough and ordered that it be fixed by the sleep-deprived drones.
Key – ETA: Front row – yellow numbers; back row – white numbers
1 – Obvious guy is obviously repeated.
2 thru 5 – hair colors and styles repeated, and some of 4’s face
6 – obviously the same ugly dress on these two ladies
7 – same hair, suit color, and glasses dude
8 – to his right, a strawberry blond with an updo (helpful arrows to her ‘do)
9 – blond woman can barely be seen behind glasses dude in the front row, but hair color/complexion matches woman sitting next to 8 in the back row.
10 – white shirted buzzcut young gentleman
11 – suited smug white-guy haircut gentleman
12? – only in back row, above 11’s head. Can’t find his duplicate but he also seems shooped in, what with that mysterious blue limb sticking out of his chin.
Don't you love it?! Why would they attempt this again, knowing that the people out in cybersphere will figure it out like they always do?
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:56 pm

I just found another weirdness in one of the photos, leading to the conclusion that there is major photoshopping.

Check out the guy coming out of the bush.

His body is literally in the bush.

Also, I have a feeling the whole group standing behind the 4 tall girls is photoshopped. My guess is the 4 girls were the back row, which is why they the look taller than everyone, and also the whole group behind them just looks messy and weird.

Here's the original:

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:15 pm

So . . . I'm wondering . . . if a person is used more than once in a picture to make the crowd bigger . . . do they get extra credit on their stat?
Doris Lessing

Painter of Lite

Post by Painter of Lite » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:16 am

I'mglib wrote:.............
Also, I have a feeling the whole group standing behind the 4 tall girls is photoshopped. My guess is the 4 girls were the back row, which is why they the look taller than everyone, and also the whole group behind them just looks messy and weird.

My guess is that the girls look taller because they are standing up to applaud some of David Miscavige's BS and those around them haven't taken their cue yet and are still sitting down. Or maybe the girls don't have seats but those in front and behind them do. The area they are in or near has seats in this photo:

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:09 am

I hope someone in the active critic community scores a DVD for this event and delivers it to Tony Ortega, Chris Shelton, Karen, or AGP.
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”