Sci Media Productions grand opening - new AGP video!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Painter of Lite

Re: Sci Media Productions grand opening in Hwd

Post by Painter of Lite » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:46 pm

I'mglib wrote:Hehehehe, over on scientologybollocks.com they discovered that Scientology is back to it's old photoshopping ways to make the crowd at the event look bigger. Check it out!

Deathhamster on wwp made the discovery and posted the photos and annotations, scientologybollocks.com crossposted them onto their site, but they do have a link back to Deathhamsters wwp post.

This is the SMP Visual Effects department. They apparently need more practice on making their work look less obvious:

VISUAL EFFECTS
"The combined speed and computing power of twenty visual effects stations provide the capability to produce computer generated images at a rate sufficient to meet the production demands of the global center."

AngryGayPope

Re: Sci Media Productions grand opening in Hwd

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:00 pm

I'mglib wrote:Image
Notice the weird shaped head of guy number one. That's called "lens distortion" like when you look through a peephole at somebody at your front door to see who it is before you open it. The cult uses massive lenses to take huge photos of crowds and minimize this distortion. But the photos are so big the distortion is there around the edges constantly. Only the center of the photo is undistorted. So the photoshop faker has to MATCH the distortion or the photo won't look right. you can't copy people from the center of the photo and paste them at the edge or this lens distortion does not match.

They often forget this, little buggers.

In the example below the bride and groom at center look okay but the closer to the edge you get the more the guests look warped.

[/size]

AngryGayPope

Coming to AngryGayPope.com

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Coming soon to http://www.AngryGayPope.com !

AngryGayPope

FULL AGP VIDEO OF EVENT

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:05 pm

I just posted my final video edit of the event. It took a long time! This video has 3d animation, graphics and multiple trips to my archive. Fans love it!

Plus, at the end is the sci in the wheelchair who was made to wheel himself to the event.

Tom Arimento, the handicapped sci had to go there under his own wheelchair power. Loser!

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/iy5VXZoo9EU

Wieber

Re: Sci Media Productions grand opening - new AGP video!

Post by Wieber » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:16 pm

"Tom Arimento, the handicapped sci had to go there under his own wheelchair power. Loser!"

What they haven't kicked him out for being downstat and pulling it in from doing evil acts billions of billions of years ago? He must have a lot of money.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Re: Sci Media Productions grand opening - new AGP video!

Post by Wieber » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:55 pm

"The bomb sniffing attack dog"

The fire service's choice of dogs for sniffing out accelerants is the Labrador Retriever.

I don't know what they're doing with a German Shepherd.

"The studios . . . will be made available to religious groups of all denominations . . ."

Hmmm. Feel like starting a religion and getting studio time there?

"No major stars attended."

Major stars have assistants to keep unwanted communication off their lines. I mean they have assistants to handle incoming calls and screen out those that are not wanted.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”