Pac Base a polling place in CA election

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Pac Base a polling place in CA election

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:21 am

Groan! If I lived in the neighborhood how would I vote there with my restraining order? And how awful it must be for neighbors who hate the cult like Catholic Cathy to have to go vote there.

Don Carlo

Re: Pac Base a polling place in CA election

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:35 am

Lucky for them you don't live in the neighborhood. I wish in the general election in November that someone who was assigned to vote in a Scientology building, went there, "had to go the bathroom" and wandered around leaving notes like
"where's CoB's wife Shelley?"
and
"you don't have to pay the Freeloader bill if you leave"
and
"BLOW! say nothing, walk out the door, and refuse to meet with handlers."

Wieber

Re: Pac Base a polling place in CA election

Post by Wieber » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:33 pm

The election organization has made an arrangement for the use of a space for voting. Usually this involves renting the space for the day with a rental fee. For the day the election organization owns that space. It would be interesting to know what that arrangement is and if it involves a rental fee or if Scientology has provided the space for public relations purposes. Will the election there be staffed by people involved with Scientology or will they be people brought in by the election organization? Here's what might be a kicker. Hypothetically, should an individual who is qualified to vote but who is persona non grata with Scientology shows up to vote there will Scientology deny them access to vote?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”