Elisabeth Moss and Nicole Kidman together?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
I'mglib

Elisabeth Moss and Nicole Kidman together?

Post by I'mglib » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:42 am

So, does anyone think this is a sign that Elisabeth Moss is drifting away from Scientology. If Nicole Kidman is an SP how can Elisabeth Moss be in a TV program with her?

http://tvline.com/2016/06/13/nicole-kid ... on-2-cast/
Nicole Kidman Joins Top of the Lake Season 2 Opposite Elisabeth Moss
By Michael Ausiello / June 13 2016, 6:33 AM PDT

Nicole Kidman is diving back into the TV waters via Top of the Lake.
Little Lies opposite Reese Witherspoon — will star in the SundanceTV thriller’s upcoming second season in an unspecified role, Deadline reports. Titled Top Of The Lake: China Girl, the story — which picks up four years after the events of Season 1 — finds Elisabeth Moss’ Detective Robin Griffin investigating the case of an unidentified body which washes up on Sydney’s Bondi Beach.

The gig reunites Kidman with her Portrait Of A Lady director Jane Campion, who co-created Top of the Lake with Gerald Lee. It also affords the native Australian the opportunity to spend a few months living and working in her home country.
“I am very excited to be coming home to work with darling friend Jane Campion, whose work I ­respect and admire,” Kidman told The Daily Telegraph. “I’m also so happy to be joining the ­incredible Elisabeth Moss."
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Wieber

Re: Elisabeth Moss and Nicole Kidman together?

Post by Wieber » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:54 am

I'm way out speculating and also being a little facetious here.

With Scientology being really secretive now with their suppressive person declare documents maybe Elisabeth Moss hasn't seen Nicole Kidman's and is going with the "if it isn't in writing it isn't true" doctrine. If one was issued for Nicole she probably hasn't see it either. As well, Nicole has been really good about not saying anything about her split with Scientology.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”