Random Thoughts Brought on by the Harlem Ideal Org Opening

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Random Thoughts Brought on by the Harlem Ideal Org Opening

Post by Wieber » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:37 am

Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker recently posted about Scientology opening an Ideal Org in Harlem. Here's the link.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/08/01/scient ... y-welcome/

This photograph of a sea org worker shocked me.

I must have been thin like this from being on staff in Scientology. My ideal weight is 185 pounds. When I got away from being on staff for Scientology I weighed 130 pounds. I empathize with this young man. When a person is that underweight they have to be suffering from malnutrition. I'm sure I was suffering from it. His underweight condition is abuse plain and simple.

This is not a sudden realization but the posting on Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker pushed it. I have come to the conclusion that 'Mankind's Greatest Friend' actually hated people. I think people in Scientology who take on L. Ron Hubbard's personality tend to go that way. They resist it because they are supposed to like people. That's Scientology policy.

But, public people, who aren't involved in Scientology are wogs, are PTS, are suppressive persons. Those involved with Scientology, especially staff members cannot have friends within Scientology. But the liability formula, you may argue. When people do that condition's formula they write, "My friends are Scientologists." Not true. Hubbard didn't want that. There are so many mechanisms in the organization that isolate its members from each other. If I have to go into it I will cite examples to back up my claim.

Just to name a few:
• Not allowed to discuss wins, Scientology training, technology, auditing.
• Knowledge Reports - everybody watches everyone else and everybody reports everyone else.
• Statistics and conditions.
• Divisions and departments.
• Staff echelon caste system.
• Levels of training and processing.

Now with their ideal org (and other facilities) opening celebrations they go to great lengths to isolate those events so that people who are not involved in Scientology cannot see them, while those who are involved have to jump through security hoops to attend those events. If they don't go through those hoops and attend they become ethics bait.

It's just so bizarre. I am so glad I am out of it now. I hope the man in that photograph leaves and gets some decent nutrition.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Re: Random Thoughts Brought on by the Harlem Ideal Org Opening

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:22 pm

His body language and facial expression also look stressed. Where's the "confront" and "total freedom?"

He can gain weight back, but if he starts losing teeth, those don't grow back. Where's the deep spiritual growth in losing a tooth, and having to raise $$$ for dental implants, later?

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:40 pm

I think problems with teeth is a Scientology staff member attribute. Never min The Way to Happiness precept to look after your teeth.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:35 pm

This is a very informative article, I had a fun reading it.
As far as I know, CoS had hired off-duty cops to guard the Org opening. Also, majority of the CoS security guards are not Scientologists but work for security firms; CoS simply do not have enough security guards for an event of such magnitude.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:20 pm

It's sad how they still get so many young people to join staff. What a way to spend your youth.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:19 pm

The only positive thing that I got as a Sea Org member was a loss of weight during my 3 weeks at EPF. I lost 15 pounds and felt great. I wasn't gaining or losing weight during me Sea Org "tenure" after that, which lasted for 5 months only.

Majority of the Sea Org members have normal weight. But the lack of sleep is another story -- they all look very irritated and zombish because of it.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Grassyknoll

Post by Grassyknoll » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:15 am

This young man is so thin, couldn't help but notice it right away. Not only that but his face is ragged as if he has not had enough sleep and rest.
If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”