Actor, Jason Lee, is Out

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Actor, Jason Lee, is Out

Post by Wieber » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:41 am

According to the final piece in the linked posting of Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker, Actor, Jason Lee, has left Scienology.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/09/16/video- ... c-hearing/

Jason Lee, this is for you.

:dancing7up:
Woot!
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Re: Actor, Jason Lee, is Out

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:48 pm

Great news, and I hope to hear more people in the Danny Nasterson clique just walk away. The clique is marked with a "D" for "Confederacy of Dunces" on the 2013 Scientology Celebrity Spiderweb, starting with 1969 Bodhi Elfman and those born in later years, all getting older and less glamorous. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=156867&p=558210#p558170 . I haven't changed the thread name to 2016 because I suspect many listed have quietly become inactive.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:46 am

Scientology lists this in policy as a Scientology high crime: "Publicly leaving Scientology."

How does someone leave Scientology without that act becoming public at some point?

People stop going to the org. They stop going to events. They stop participating. The stop doing any Scientology activity involving policy or technology. Then along comes a Scientology staff member on program orders to recover people who have fallen off lines and the person tells the staff member they have left Scientology. Now their leaving is public. Supressive declaration follows with potential for fair game actions. The only saving grace here is that Scientology with regard to people is now resource poor, such that lesser former members tend not to get fair game from the organization.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:16 pm

I do mot know who this person is, but I'm glad that he's out.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”