Angry Gay Pope chats with drone pilot Angry Thetan

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Angry Gay Pope chats with drone pilot Angry Thetan

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:24 pm

If you have not seen the wonderful drone footage of various Sci secret compounds that has recently been uploaded you are missing something.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK45guf4Pc0

Pity this board does not allow video thumbnails only links. It is the main reason I rarely post here any more. I'm tired of it!

Anyway, I recently chatted with the Anonymous drone pilot who has done such a good job.

ANGRY THETAN: I have to apologize about the similarity of "angry thetan" to your handle. It only occurred to me after I used it. I was setting up my fake accounts on Gmail and YouTube and I had jokingly referred to my drone as being called angry thetan while on its missions (you have to name the things). I figure with all the thetans excised by scientologists over the years there must be a cloud of angry thetans hanging over Gold Base.

Anyway, I am a fan of yours and am very happy that you are reposting my videos. Ask me whatever you want. I will try not to reveal who I am. I am not known in the anti-scientology community. I have never been a scientologist. I don't personally know any current or former scientologists (as far as I know). I hold no personal grudge against COS. I am mainly interested in geographic mysteries I can solve with a drone and the COS secret bases were a great challenge I could not pass up.

ANGRY GAY POPE: I can't tell you how many times youtube viewers have asked me to fly a drone over Sci places so I almost passed out when I saw you had done it, and at super high quality too!

As if 4K wasn't enough (and I'm an emmy winning animator I know about these things) the super stabilized footage of the drone is quite amazing. I would have expected some wobble or something. Does the cam have stabilizing software or is this what the drone is actually seeing? I imagine lack of wind is an absolute must.

I am reposting your videos to make sure that, in case COS takes yours down, my will still be there.

I'm sure this footage you have so generously posted to the public domain will end up in multiple documentaries. I have already linked up one production company with them and they are thrilled to see them.

It doesn't matter about revealing who you are because, if you called me or Tony Ortega, they will have your phone number and find out who you are. They know by now, trust me! They read Tony and I's emails, watch our cell phone call lists, probably read transcripts of some of my phone calls. Sigh.

You are majorly on their shitlist I'm sure but there is absolutely nothing they can do about you. They are also quite distracted fighting with their ex's. Too distracted to bother with you.

You have vastly exposed how dead and empty their biggest bases are. It is bad enough for them when I go to the Pasadena Ideal Org and show it is empty one week after opening. And that was years ago. It is even worse to show how Gold Base is just architecture right now.

I KNOW Trementina is coming. Really looking forward to seeing the biggest, bestest Scientology ground logo of all! Very curious about Trementina. Some big buildings there next to the vault.

The ground logos are designed to be seen from a UFO in case everyone on earth is killed in WW III. Then space aliens will have to come here to rediscover LRH Tech.

Demented Founder

Re: Angry Gay Pope chats with drone pilot Angry Thetan

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:14 pm

The fact that their major bases are empty proves my point -- in the future they are planning to sell these buildings and make a handsome profit -- after holding a property for certain amount of time depending on a state, a church is allowed to sell it without paying taxes.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:25 am

Thanks for the update, AGP. The videos from Angry Thetan are awesome. I too wish video thumbnails would post. A like button would be nice too.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:27 pm

Demented Founder wrote:after holding a property for certain amount of time depending on a state, a church is allowed to sell it without paying taxes.
Oh that is just disgusting!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”