Delphi Academy Santa Monica is Dead!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Delphi Academy Santa Monica is Dead!

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:31 pm

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhPWbCacgeQ

I just finished this video about the death of Delphi Santa Monica, the school that had a restraining order against me in 2010. Well what do you know? Winners write the history!

As I explain in the video, the school was founded by Kelly Preston, John Travolta and Sky and Arwen Dayton. You'll meet the employees when it was running and see the big nothing it is now.

The Episcopal St. Augustine by-the-sea Church was their enabler, renting out their school building for years. The Episcopal Church is also dying. After seeing them march in Gay pride parades only to promote a homophobic cult I'm looking forward to them going under also.

ImageImageImage
Last edited by AngryGayPope on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wieber

Re: Delphi Academy Santa Monica is Dead!

Post by Wieber » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:50 pm

This is interesting.
It looks like a mini e-meter. You say the organization calls it a "vocabulary builder."
Let's dare to compare.

^^ This is the mark super 7 professional. ^^

^^ This is the Mark 8, claimed to be oh so sexy by a young man involved in Scientology. ^^
I would give you the video link for that but I couldn't find it.

It looks like Scientology surveyed medical devices and incorporated their design features into this e-meter.
Is this their attempt to move away from looking wacky? Will someone, please, come forward and tell us more about this particular e-meter.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

AngryGayPope

Re: Delphi Academy Santa Monica is Dead!

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Wieber wrote:This is interesting.
It looks like a mini e-meter.
Yes very much it is a mini-emeter - aka primitive lie detector for tots. "Vocabulary builder" my ass!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”