Starving Scientologist in Hollywood

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Starving Scientologist in Hollywood

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:56 pm

This gaunt old man works in PAC estates (aka maintenance in Hollywood) at Scientology's Info Center on Hollywood Boulevard.

Don't let the biceps fool you he is a gaunt looking slave laborer with zero body fat. Sea Org members like him are regularly abused by being prevented from sleeping or eating. And they work ridiculously long hours every day, so it's not surprising that he looks like a concentration camp victim. That's not what you want when you are old you could die of an infection because you have no stored energy reserves. The minute he is unable to fulfill his janitorial duties he will probably be dumped by the cult. Then it's off to public housing and public medical care (if any). This means YOU the taxpayer have to take care of him instead of the religion that claims it is the best at taking care of their workers.

REALLY REALLY MEAN VIDEO COMING UP

I have a delightfully mean video coming up in which I, once again, go after handicapped people. Who are Scientologists. Why am I so mean? Because I want them to get out of this hate group or they will end up like the old man above. Now who is mean?

Here's a teaser:

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ1X4EWIq6w

YOU CAN HELP ME EXPOSE THESE INJUSTICES - BECOME A PAPAL PATRON AT PATREON.COM AND I'LL FIGHT FASCISM SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO

PATREON.COM: https://www.patreon.com/angrygaypope

Wieber

Re: Starving Scientologist in Hollywood

Post by Wieber » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:11 pm

My ideal weight for my height is 185 pounds. When I left staff I weighed 135 pounds. Aside from being underweight I am sure I also suffered malnutrition.

Hubbard started writing about nutrition and diet around 1975, 1976. His scripture on this subject is still there and it's still screwy. I'm kind of continually surprised that critics don't go there more.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:26 pm

The Sea Org food was kind of OK decades ago. I heard that the meals have been reduced, so the Sea Org staff who are big and tall are not getting enough of it. But a drastic weight loss is due to the job-related stress, not to the quantity of the food. It would be interesting to know what kind of Sea Org position this particular person holds. The janitor job is not very stressful, but the middle management positions are.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:06 pm

From what I experienced and saw Hubbard set things up so pretty much every staff member got continually hounded. The assholes tended to float into the executive positions. Either that or their training made them that way.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:49 pm

I assume that a low protein diet is provided often to keep people stupid, along with the good old sleep deprivations.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”