Keep Checking Out Ross & Carrie

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Keep Checking Out Ross & Carrie

Post by Wieber » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Ross and Carrie can be a useful resource when dealing with someone who is involved with a cult.

According to Steven Hassan cult members have no problem with you talking about other cults and they have no built in defenses against that.

So check out the various Ross and Carrie podcasts and get some entertaining information about other cults.

Here's their link:
http://maximumfun.org/shows/oh-no-ross-and-carrie

By the way, Ross and Carrie may be doing another podcast on Scientology. No promises. No schedule. Nothing definite. I'll be checking in with them every month and should it happen I'll post it on this message board.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Re: Keep Checking Out Ross & Carrie

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 pm

It would be funny if they showed up at another org, with their real names, and management was so chaotic, understaffed and hungry for stats they got in AGAIN.

Wieber

Re: Keep Checking Out Ross & Carrie

Post by Wieber » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Don Carlo wrote:It would be funny if they showed up at another org, with their real names, and management was so chaotic, understaffed and hungry for stats they got in AGAIN.
That could so happen. The greatest turnover in the orgs is in the public divisions, especially in the non sea org orgs.

I listened to two of their pod casts on Meilissa and Jene Scott, and in each one they made passing references to Scientology.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”