John Travolta not interested in Leah Remini's show

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
I'mglib

John Travolta not interested in Leah Remini's show

Post by I'mglib » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:31 pm

I thought this was pretty interesting. JT says the Scientologists never left his side--I wonder if he means that literally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOLSQT5ctjE
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Painter of Lite

Re: John Travolta not interested in Leah Remini's show

Post by Painter of Lite » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:07 am

John Travolta said:

“[Scientology has] been nothing but helpful to me for 40 years, through all my losses of my mother, my girlfriend, my son," Travolta told E! News. "They never left my side, so why would I want buy into something that's not what I feel?" (Travolta and wife Kelly Preston's 16-year-old son, Jett, died in 2009 from a seizure-related incident.)

Kelly Preston, his relatives and friends can't help him through his losses better than Scientology? It's probably a reflection of his lack of character and insight if thinks he needs Scientology and their minders to help him live his life. It's easy to con a con.

crimson2017

Post by crimson2017 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:09 am

I'm not real interested in travoltas opinion. I remember thinking and wondering why this child did not receive adequate medical treatment. HIs sons death probably bothered me more than it bothered any one at that cult.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:54 am

Welcome, crimson2017. After one more post is approved, you become a regular poster. I do believe Travolta was heart-broken, and I do believe CoS cynically used the tragedy to their own advantage, to pull Travolta in deeper.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”