Sales Technique Scientology Missed

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Sales Technique Scientology Missed

Post by Wieber » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:47 pm

When I finished the HAS Course (Hubbard Apprentice Scientologist), I wanted more of this stuff. I joined staff, was assigned to selling books on the street, and had to buy, read and word clear Les Dane's Big League Sales Closing Techniques. This was priority. I was taken off the Staff Status One course to do that.

Talk about out-gradient. Dane wrote his book for people who already had sales training and experience. The book leaves out things like finding customers, qualifying them, finding out what they need, what they can afford, and helping them get what they want out of a purchase. Mind you, Scientology doesn't care about any of that anyway. The organization just wants everything its parishioners have.

In recent times, Scientology has banned everything from their bookstores and courses that L. Ron Hubbard hasn't put his name on as writer. Les Dane's book is out out out. Instead what the Scientology sales team gets is Les Dane regurgitated by Hubbard. \:D/

Within the subtext of Les Dane's book there is a powerful sales technique that Hubbard and Scientology ignored. As far as I know it isn't in the Scientology sales techniques that Hubbard produced. Hubbard may have known about it but if he did he withheld it. I have been involved with sales for a longer time away from Scientology than in and I have seen many people involved in sales and I just recently put this together from all that.

Sales people are story tellers. The better they are at telling stories, the more effective they are at selling. That's it. Every point Les Dane makes in his book is presented in the form of a story, followed with an explanation. Like I said, it's in the subtext. That's effectively what he did to get sales, tell stories. He never said it in the book. He just did it.

I find it rather surprising that, as far as I know, Hubbard, the story teller, never pointed that out.

Scientology sales people do tell stories but it isn't in their training to do that and it is not important to them. What is important is getting the money.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Demented Founder

Re: Sales Technique Scientology Missed

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:35 pm

The most successful sales techniques are based on statistical analysis of data by the means of of mathematical statistics. I do not think that anyone in CoS can do this kind of analysis because it requires at least MS in Applied Math.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”