Mel Gibson scientologist ????

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
gray_geek

Mel Gibson scientologist ????

Post by gray_geek » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 am

Academy Awards 2017

Jimmy Kimmel was not holding back during his Academy Awards opening number and he absolutely nailed it. One of the many disses of the night was fired at Mel Gibson — in one sentence he mentioned Mel’s biggest film, and his belief system! Watch the video here.

Jimmy Kimmel, 49, never ceases to amaze! After Justin Timberlake‘s seriously epic opening number, the host took the stage at the Feb. 26 show, and naturally took some jabs at Donald Trump and Matt Damon, but he also — for some reason — pointed out Mel Gibson! After commenting that everyone had told him he had to do something to bring the country together during this tough time, he said he couldn’t do it.

“Let’s just get something straight off the top; there’s only one Braveheart in this room and he’s not going to reunite us either,” Jimmy said, nodding at Mel Gibson.Of course Mel was all smiles and took it like a champ. “You look great. I think the scientology is working,” Jimmy added.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/02/26/jim ... el-gibson/

Demented Founder

Re: Mel Gibson scientologist ????

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Gibson is a Catholic bigot whose branch of Catholicism is not recognized by the official Catholic Church. I do not see him becoming a Scientologist. Kimmel's jokes are too primitive for my taste; I think he made another one of stupid jokes about Gibson at the Oscar ceremony.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”