David Miscavige allegedly booted from flight by SP flight attendant

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

David Miscavige allegedly booted from flight by SP flight attendant

Post by AngryGayPope » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:34 am

A few days ago I got an email from a flight attendant who, when looking at the next two week manifests of his flights from LA to FL saw David Miscavige on the roster of passengers. The flight was on Monday 2/28.

He allegedly got DM booted from his flight even before the other passengers had boarded. Without photos I can't verify what he is saying but I do have his phone no.

=======================================
================================
2/26

Hey AGP,

Long time follower here. My whole family is ex-scifuck. All of us are SP's which means we are no friends of the "church".

Anyway, I'm a flight attendant for an airline (let's not name names) and in the next 2 weeks I am flying LAX-MCO (Orlando) flights. Looking at the manifests for two of the round trips is everyone's least favorite scientologist, David Miscavige. Booked in first class of course on his followers dimes.

Any tips on what to ask what to say?
He is NEVER seen in public except at bldg openings. You can't go wrong with "where is shelly?" Just don't get fired over it they WILL complain!
2/27 - Our union makes it almost impossible to get fired. So no worries there.

I can only guess he is heading to Clearwater and there's no direct CA-Clearwater area service so Orlando makes sense. Probable gets a personal helicopter from Orlando to the base.

I'll do my best. I can be very sweet when I ask "how is your wife?"

I will be sure to ask some friendly questions and see what he says!!

More to follow!
2/27 - I have been a big fan of your website and actions for a long time and am really looking forward to looking the beast straight in the eyes.

Hell, if i can come up with a good reason I might even be able to get him kicked off the flight haha. Our captains are very strict about following the concerns of the cabin crew so if for some reason a flight attendant felt threatened, it would be bye bye DM
2/27 - Wish me luck. Flight departs in an hour
He asked the agents to board early. Since I was the lead flight attendant the agent checked with me. I said sure, send him down. So as he was settling in to his seat I offered him a drink (Glenlivet on the rocks).

I asked if he was headed to Orlando for vacation and he said no, mostly work related but some R&R. I said "is your family traveling with us tonight?" He said "my wife had to stay home to look after the dogs but why the hell is that any business of yours?"

I said "just making small talk, that's what they pay us for. I could have asked you about Xenu but I didn't "

His response was "well I think you are actually paid to mind your own fucking business"

My response "Does Xenu know where Shelly is?"

He told me to "f**k off"

So I went to the captain and told him about an overly aggressive passenger that was making me feel uncomfortable. Captain went back, asked him to gather his belongings and go back to the gate to speak with an agent about rebooking.

So bottom line, he was booted from the flight.

Demented Founder

Re: David Miscavige allegedly booted from flight by SP flight attendant

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:10 pm

I sure hope this is true. However, the flight attendant could get in a big trouble if DM complains to the airline.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

jakewashere

Post by jakewashere » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:16 am

Wonder if this has anything to do with that thing Tony talked about on the Bunker back on 2 March. There's an aquarium in Clearwater trying to sell off an undeveloped plot of land to the city, and I guess DM wanted to head down there to try to talk the city council out of it because he's had his eye on that land for Flag for a couple of years.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:52 am

Yes DM had to go to Clearwater this week to talk to the politicians. If the flight story is true that would explain why he didn't want to fly there in a private jet looking like a rich jerk/james bond villain. LEAVING in a private jet would have been even worse. And he had already told the media he would be there (rare).

Unfortunately the person who contact me has dropped out of sight. The national enquirer is looking things up regarding this story.

The person who told me the story is incommunicado so that could mean:
1. they lied
2. they got in trouble and don't want to talk to me

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:14 pm

A reporter from the National Enquirer told me he could not verify the story :(

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:45 am

This sounds made up to me. Wish it were true, but too many holes for me to believe it.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:59 pm

It may be based on something that happened and then got embellished in the telling of it. David Miscavige probably didn't even notice the original event.

I wasn't there. I am speculating.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”