Paris: Zorro violently attacked by scientologists. 16 Mar 11

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Paris: Zorro violently attacked by scientologists. 16 Mar 11

Post by Sponge » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 am

Source: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... -us.78017/

Original size photo: smileforever/img26/5197/gssg.jpg
Un flashraid ce midi avec une agression !
4 scientologues, qui sortaient du bâtiment scientologue situé au 7 rue Jules César à Paris, s'en sont pris à nous avec une violence incroyable.
Nono la Patate à été salement agressé : il à le nez cassé et de multiples lésions.
J'ai aussi été agressé par plusieurs individus mais mon état est moins sérieux.

Nous nous sommes rendu à l'Hôpital.
Du matériel à été endommagé.

Bien entendu la Police est immédiatement intervenu sur notre appel malgré l'acharnement des scientologues à nous frapper sauvagement, tenter d'arracher mon masque et de casser mon téléphone avant que je parvienne à joindre le commissariat.

Ces scientologues sont des sauvages sans nom, ils méritent d'êtres poursuivis en justice et envoyés en prison comme les criminels de leurs espèce.

Nous demandons à chacun de nous rejoindre le samedi 26 mars à 14H00 face au 69 rue Legendre, Paris 17ème, métro Brochant ou La Fourche, pour dénoncer ces crimes et demander la dissolution de cette secte qui, je le constate encore aujourd'hui, est de plus en plus dangereuse.

ANONYMOUS VICIEUX.

Auto translate.....
A flashraid this afternoon with assault!
4 Scientologists, leaving the Scientologist building located at 7 rue Jules César Paris, attacked us with incredible violence.
Nono la Patate [aka Zorro on OCMB] was violently assaulted: broken nose and multiple lesions.
I've also been assaulted by several individuals but my condition is less serious.

We found at the hospital.
Equipment was damaged.

Of course Police immediately intervened on our appeal despite the relentlessness of the Scientologists us strike savagely, try to tear off my mask and break my phone until I reach to reach the Office.

These Scientologists are the wild without a name, they deserve to be prosecuted and sent to prison as the criminals of their case.

We're asking everyone to join us on Saturday, March 26 at 14 H 00 to 69 rue Legendre, Paris 17th, Metro Brochant or forks, to denounce these crimes and to request the dissolution of this sect which, I note todayis more dangerous.

ANONYMOUS VICIEUX.
More, in english....
ANONYMOUS VICIEUX, posting on WhyWeProtest.net, wrote: This aggression is an act of provocation against all Anonymous.
I ask you all to prepare for upcoming raids a sign in honor of Nono La Patate.

[...]

One of them was caught by police he is in cell for 24h minimum

[...]

One assailant was a man named Mr Lemaire

[...]

Just 4 days after my interview on a French tv.
Link : http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissemen ... vid=437576
For newbies, here's a couple of photos of our Zorro (Nono la Patate) in happier times....
ImageImage
Last edited by Sponge on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sekh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Paris: Zorro violently attacked by scientologists today

Post by sekh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 am

I'm shocked! Please keep us updated!
"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
Sir Karl Popper (1902 - 1994)

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:16 am

The next time any retarded clambot starts prattling on about the moonbattery of "touch assists", show them that and ask them what kind of "touch assist" technique is being used here.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:10 am

Zorro has been a steady and brave protester for many years. He has brought many a smile to OCMB and elsewhere, and I wish him a speedy recovery, and JUSTICE when he sees whoever it was in court.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

AnonyMary

Post by AnonyMary » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:14 am

I'mglib wrote:Zorro has been a steady and brave protester for many years. He has brought many a smile to OCMB and elsewhere, and I wish him a speedy recovery, and JUSTICE when he sees whoever it was in court.
^^^^
THIS!!

He's one of the nicest protesters ever. They hate that the public listens to him. This isn't the first assault he's had by a scientologist but it is the most serious.

Praying for you, Nono......

Mary
Mary McConnell, is my nom de plume. I help expose the Narconon scams, help victims and document the fraud. Google Narconon scam.
What is Scientology all about? Visit 'Reaching For The Tipping Point'
http://www.forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 am

Absolutely ridiculous! I hope the guy who was arrested gets charged with assault and goes to prison. And then Zorro should file a civil suit against the man AND against the Church of Scientology (deep pockets) for his medical bills, and pain and suffering.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:52 am

What was that Tommie Davis was saying about ANONYMOUS being dangerous??
"The truth is out there."

opter

Post by opter » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:41 am

I wish you a speedy recovery and justice in the court.

You are one brave man, Zoro.

:iloveyou:

Opter

TheEvilOfScientology

Post by TheEvilOfScientology » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:48 pm

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:22 pm

We love you NoNo, fo real!

You would have to be one of the most inoffensive people I have ever read/seen.

I have many many expletives I would dearly love to convey to the shit-big scientologists that willfully assaulted you for nothing more than you exercising your free speech.
You see Zoro, anyone that has some history/insight to your past knows that you're not endowed with a personality/character that instigates anything other than laughter.

It saddens me so much that a person of your high calibre in striving to bring happiness to this world has been trodden on by scientology yet again.
I hope great justice is in the wind for you and a dirty great big compensation cheque to ease some of the hardship you endure at this time.

I luv you man, not because you're a 'clown', but because you have so much love and compassion in you that this ugly world really needs.
God speed my friend and know that even us uncouth Aussies are in your corner.

Get well soon!
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Agression de deux anonymous par la scientologie
http://filedanstachambre.org/central/ce ... ologie-290
Assault of two anonymous by Scientology
March 16 2011 Written by cabusar

After the assault of two anonymous (Nono la Patate and Vicieux) by members of Scientology, I got in contact with Vicieux, here is our interview without correction as it took place.
Thanks to him for having found time to answer me despite his biggest misadventure of the day, apt that nono go better in the coming days.

Message from Vicieux:

I give appointments to all Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 14 h 00 front 69 Rue Legendre paris 17ème (métro Brochant ou La Fourche) read the rules before coming and wear a mask. In view of the danger that the Anonymous incur I would advise strongly against minors to come.

First are you well?

Personally I me to make not too bad, my years of combat sports helped me well. I have a few red marks on the arcade and it stops the nose left.
Nono is more seriously injured with a broken nose of bruises and various trauma due to blows from fists and feet.

How the assault took place?

for the assault I will repeat what I wrote above:
Nono to shouted: no to children in sects. A man came out of the building and then
three other Scientologists are monitoring and attacked us with incredible violence.
Police immediately intervened on our appeal despite the relentlessness of the Scientologists in US strike savagely, try to tear off my mask and break my phone until I reach to reach the Office. We found at the hospital.
Equipment was damaged.

What is your opinion about Scientology?

My opinion on Scientology remains the same: Scientology is a criminal and dangerous sect which cheats out of people, threatened, trap them and attacked them.
Sometimes ex-Scientologists and Anonymous die (more rare for the anonymous).

The dissolution of this sect should be a priority in view of the danger it represents for the French authorities. The current aggression the proves once more. Since the Saturday interview I beginning to think (apparently correctly) that Scientology has designated me as a target for an ambush.
That truth has scared because they attacked their opponents, who have never tried to assault them.

In view of the danger that I might encounter I have taken of the provisions so that, in cases "of accident", those responsible are punished and the documents that I have made public.

Think you can peaceful demonstrations of the anonymous the stay to this kind of behaviour?

The demonstrations remain peaceful because it is part of the rules.

Is the police quickly arrived on the scene?

the police came in under a minute.

That it was his attitude towards you?

She was correct but without more.

Why a gathering of only two people, the number is not the best guarantor of your protection?

When a flashraid (unexpected and rapid action) the number is low because the action can be decided at any time. This is part of the Project Enturbulation.

Think you withdraw from this assault trauma in the long term?

I do not think that this traumatised me: indeed I knew what to expect of a sect which does not hesitate to kill. This gives me the strength and motivates me to an action for violence characterized in a meeting.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Heal quickly Z-man...

mnql1

Post by mnql1 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Very quick translation of the Anonymous France blog entry:
Psychopaths and Freedom

Or on the Church of Scientology's right to beat up its critics

by admin on anomymes-france.eu
March 17, 2011

Judge for yourself the condition in which I found my friend Nono la Patate after his flashraid against the cult on Jules César street.

At least three persons attacked him with punches and body kicks after a first "parishioner" had knocked him to the ground.

This proud member of the Church of Scientology went furious as he was walking toward the org with his two children. Nono and Vicious were peacefully protesting in front of the org and they began using the slogan "No to children in cults!"

He went ballistic and ran toward Jeff Drea to attack him while two other parishioners attacked our friend Anonymous Vicieux, who was trying to help Jeff. He defended himself as best he could ...

Finding strength in numbers, the attacker and his little friends ganged up on Jean-François Drea to put him in an awful state:

Jeff Drea in the emergency ward at
Saint-Antoine hospital, March 16, 2011

He will be unable to work for at least seven days and he looks bruised and sore, not like the clown we know and love.

The church of our strange parishioners proclaims itself the most ethical organization on the planet and it even publishes a magazine supposedly dedicated to human rights (Éthique & Liberté - Freedom Magazine), but it seems to forget that every person has the right to not get beaten up by a gang of psychopaths on a public street ...

The main attacker was arrested, a complaint has been filed, and we will pursue every legal avenue in this matter.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm

From Anonymous Vicieux, posting on WWP:

1ère video de l'agression / 1st video of the assault :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4pN5QKqmvY
"....We have duplicates of videos of the attack given to the police."

Return to “Opinions & Debate”