Kay Rowe's New Book About Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Kay Rowe's New Book About Scientology

Post by Wieber » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:25 pm

This book was announced in Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker.
I'm putting this here mainly as a reminder to keep checking worldcat.org until it shows up there.
When it does I'll be making another post on this thread.
Meantime, should you read it and want to comment on it here, feel free.

“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Re: Kay Rowe's New Book About Scientology

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:15 am

Great cover art.

AngryGayPope

Re: Kay Rowe's New Book About Scientology

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Don Carlo wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:15 am
Great cover art.
Yes much better and more legible than the rough out she asked for input on. Tony Ortega should use her to do his covers!

Scientology

Over the Edge a pawn into Scientology Money Machine

Post by Scientology » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Wieber wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:25 pm
This book was announced in Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker.
I'm putting this here mainly as a reminder to keep checking worldcat.org until it shows up there.
When it does I'll be making another post on this thread.
Meantime, should you read it and want to comment on it here, feel free.

Good list you made on worldcat on Scientology Books Wieber this books of facts of science deserves higher visibility Scientology

About books and manuscript
I was taken a bit by two public performance (onm youtube) from the "walking epilogue" of L Ron Hubbard by De wolf and especially when he was reading parts of his fathers manuscript. Deep transforming and poetic, lets say he makes a book of the cons as the con that makes the forestry. A con icon as the outspoken triangulations from a father to a father to a son. Brilliant scene performance in quiet laid back style hard stroking. Probably better on a scene than in i book i imagine. This book is an important manuscript about play and playing that need air in an ampitheathre, it can scale tones of an onion. Original talking books, as the leflets in the garden.

Great grandson of ... whatever and i starts sleeping already here zZZZzszz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciupsqkLLkQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUYESI3v3c
But the man is brilliant, laidback and talk with a dash wing that sings
That is really raw meat over the edge and sinking. This is really something, connecting saltomortal logics about when asked by a psych do you have mental ilness running in the family ... and yet landing on the feets.

Deeply connected to the ground, rooted and singing in the wind as the seeds of language. Until more on the Over the Edge a pawn into Scientology money making by Kay Rowe, the walking epilogue de wolf speaks like a singing wolf Aooo do Judo.

Formal Apology and Dedication

Before I get rolling on my rather long list of those who I am dedicating my book to, I wish to make a formal apology in particular to those whose lives were adversely affected by my actions and inactions throughout my life. I have long since patched up many relationships but I have not covered all bases.

If you don’t understand my reasoning behind this, I am confident you will once you dive into the chapters that follow, I can assure you. No need to belabor, I’ll make this short and sweet…

I sincerely apologize to anyone, any where, any time whose life I adversely affected. Sure I can come up with all kinds of excuses, like “I was young and naive”, “I didn’t know any better”, “ I thought I was doing the right thing and that is was for the “greater good”, “I was brain-washed”, etc. However, whatever the “reasons”- I am sorry for any actions or lack thereof that I had a hand in that may have harmed you or those near and dear to you.
https://kaymrowe.wordpress.com/2017/07/ ... edication/
“The definition of a pawn is a person or thing manipulated and used by others, or a game piece in the game of chess. A person unwittingly used in a scheme and taken advantage of by others is an example of a pawn. A chess piece that has the least value to the player is an example of a pawn.”
And yeah this just dropped in ..
List Price: $9.99
https://www.createspace.com/7606198
A Pawn in the Scientology Money Machine
Authored by Kay Rowe
In a billion years I never thought I'd get involved in a cult, let alone sign a billion year contract with one and stick with it for 37 years.

The most oft questions I have been asked are "Why did you get involved in the first place?" and "What took you so long to finally get out?"

I am confident that you will find the answers to both of these questions and many more in the pages within. This is not just my memoir, but a story that needs to be told of harsh abuse, medical neglect and voracious greed all under the banner of a religion which claims to be saving this planet and the universe. From my early days getting involved in Scientology in Santa Barbara to joining the elite Sea Organization and slaving for pennies a day, there are no stones left unturned. I was a pawn in the Church of Scientology's money making machine and this is my story.

Scientology books

Image Image Image Xenu loves Education about the imagined implant & things that does need to happens

Return to “Opinions & Debate”