Test post

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
squirrel123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Test post

Post by squirrel123 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:54 pm

I once posted under another handle - G*l*leo, and I have had trouble posting here under my new handle, I think because I referred to my old handle with the older board. The error said something about links to the older board.

I am trying to see if I can post new posts without triggering blocks from referrals to links in the older board, That is why I referred to my old handle using asterisks. I only want the older posters to know who I am. That is all. After that I can post without reference to that old handle.

Squirrel123, AKA you know who

Don Carlo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Test post

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:22 am

Hi, Squirrel123, sorry it took so long to approve you. I delayed going through the unapproved posts because of holiday travel and I thought they were Russian spam as usual.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:30 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Probably a fundamental part of my eye opening about "the tech" has returned. I can't recall fawning, but when it comes to Galileo/Squirrel, you are my hero along with Jarboy89(?)

Welcome back Galileo/Squirrel!

For those that do not know Galileo AKA Squirrel, I suggest you read some of the most informative posts for scientologists exiting with so many questions.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=91
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=276
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:37 am

Welcome back Galileo/Squirrel! OCMB is still here, carrying a baton.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”