Happy New Year Y'ALL!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
'Alert'

Happy New Year Y'ALL!

Post by 'Alert' » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:48 am

Just a brief happy New Year to all past and present members of "The Fluffy Slipper Club"(old joke!)
I am filled with a warmth that the Cult of Scientology is no longer something feared by journo's and media alike.
As Robert Vaughn Young said, fighting scientology was akin to a relay race.
I do not think I could count the amount of people that have picked up the baton and ran with it in exposing the Cult of $cientology since Rob first uttered those words.

Just look at where the fight against scientology abuses is now today. Suggestions that The President or someone in position may in fact jam a telescope up the backside of scientology and examine it's I.R.S status(no other religion in the U.S is afforded the same I.R.S considerations as scientology).
WOW!
Leah Remini? Words fail to describe how scientology rue the day Leah kicked open the door to "reality".

Anywhoo, I will continue to come here daily to read as I have for the last decade.
Life is great, only when your eyes are truly opened to all that surrounds you.

I'd like to extend a very special thank you to Don Carlo that always keeps me/us in the loop of what is happening in The Bunker at Tony Ortega's house.

Love and best wishes to all! (yeah, even you die hard scientologists as well :D )
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

I'mglib

Re: Happy New Year Y'ALL!

Post by I'mglib » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:35 am

Glad to hear all is well with you, Alert. Happy New Year to you and all the old timers and new people finding out about the evils of Scientology.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”