Indications of Public Perception of Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Indications of Public Perception of Scientology

Post by Wieber » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:39 pm

The plural on the title will apply to this thread when a few more examples are shown. Right now that's a generalization and I'll own that. Alright, that's out of the way.

On Facebook I do not openly discuss Scientology. I have told three or four of my Facebook friends that I have come to trust about my former involvement. Other than that I don't talk about Scientology nor do I comment on it on the rare occasions when someone mentions it. Having said that, I think it's hard for people not to have noticed the various discussions and revelations of Scientology that are getting broader and broader, dare I say it, dissemination. (Not the kind of dissemination that Scientology likes.)

I'm going to start this off by posting an image that one of my Facebook friends posted on their timeline. As things like this show up, I'll post them here.

Of course, whoever made this doesn't really know much about Scientology. If they did they would know that those people actively involved in Scientology are not allowed to make jokes or laugh at them.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Re: Indications of Public Perception of Scientology

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 pm

With all the jokes and train-wreck gossip about Trump in the media, it's hard for any other issue to get air time. Thank Xenu for Leah Remini's show creating new critics against Scientology, and making Scientology jokes still relevant.

Wieber

Re: Indications of Public Perception of Scientology

Post by Wieber » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:07 am

“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”