Hi folks, I'm back for a while...

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
duhast1

Hi folks, I'm back for a while...

Post by duhast1 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Hope all are well.

I seem to come and go. That's because I'm obsessive-compulsive combined with ADD. That works out real well for some project stuff at work and home improvement, but not so good for message board consistency...

So what sent me back here is that at work there is a Greek Orthodox bishop, and he has studied Scilontology too, like we do here, not with the Scilons, and we were talking about elron. That reminded me of a post I made here years ago about the ridiculous claims of elrons massive life skills, and here I am.

At least for a little while.

Probably.

I looked at the resource pages too and am very excited about the changes/additions since I was here last. Enturbulate!
I'm worth a million in prizes.

Don Carlo

Re: Hi folks, I'm back for a while...

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:20 pm

Welcome back, duhast1. Andreas founded this site in 1996, and we're still kicking around 22 years later. Be careful not to reveal details about your family, career, hometown, unique Scientology misadventures, and other identifying details. They still haven't uncovered my secret identity, haha, I know because my still-in-Scientology relative doesn't disconnect from me..

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 am

Many thanks. I actually go back a little farther than my profile indicates, look up duhast, not duhast 1. I lost a password, so had to start over. I think I've made almost 1000 posts here...
I'm worth a million in prizes.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:23 pm

I used to be Don_Carlo and I had to start over as Don Carlo, too. Andreas had to improve site security several times after troll and spam attacks.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”