Enturbulation!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Re: Enturbulation!

Post by Wieber » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:54 am

There are people involved in Scientology who have large money. The accepted word for them in the critical community is, "whales." It's what high rollers in Vegas are often referred to there. It's been adapted by the critical community. A whale in Scientology is someone involved with the organization who has a large amount of money and who can be counted on to contribute large amounts to the organization. This person might be one of them. He might even get invited to all-you-can-eat buffets put on by Scientology for its elite donors.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:56 am

Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:05 am

Click on this link for more on whales.
https://tonyortega.org/2016/01/23/whale ... nt-page-2/

There is speculation that the guy on the right next to Davy is now out of Scientology. There's no confirmation but he wasn't at the last IAS event. If he was he didn't get his picture taken.
Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:37 pm

"Patron Maximus".... That sounds familiar. Wasn't he friends with Bigus Dickus and Incontinentia Buttocks? I'm also wondering if for $70mil the Duggans get the podium too. They should, it sets off the Diamond Invictus stunningly. And the Space Planes! Look at all the Space Planes shooting out the top, heading for La Palma.....
I'm worth a million in prizes.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Davy thinks he's the smartest man in the world. He even had Tom Cruise say so. (I think everything Tom said in those IAS videos had been scripted. He says his lines very well, doesn't he? (Except for that bit about having met an SP.)) Dave has no one anywhere in the Scientology organization that will criticize him, tell him no, or offer him a better idea. They're either out and out brainwashed or in fear of extreme punishment or both.

As a result the things he comes up with are just awful and the only ones who can see that are those of us outside Scientology's onion. (It's kind of like Adolf Hitler's paintings. Many of them can be seen on line using Google.) Davy can look outside but I think he doesn't like doing it.

Now, Duggan might be out. We're not sure but there is some slight evidence of it. Search through Tony Ortega's posts and you'll find the details. If Duggan is out, that will put Davy in a bit of a bind. See, Duggan happens to have more money than Scientology. I hope it's true that he is out. The events that would come out of it would be so popcorn worthy.
Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:32 pm

I think he should sue for a refund...

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:36 am

That would be fun to watch.
Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 pm

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:41 am

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:20 am

Body Thetans!!!

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Alan Hale was probably a better sailor than Elron.

Because I am a photographer by schooling and ran an industrial darkroom for 35 years, I just ordered a used copy of Hubbards "Writing With Light" out of curiosity, because what I can't figure out is if he was so good, why do we never see his stuff exhibited alongside Ansel Adams?

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Scientology has policy in policy letters and flag orders. The policy letters on legal size paper that probably stack up about five feet. There are probably about the same quantity of flag orders but I haven't seen many of those. They are ostensibly all written or dictated by Hubbard. Whether or not that's true if a policy letter has his signature on it then it's official. This is proffered as third dynamic tech. In English that means that the Scientology policy is the technology based on universal laws by which organizations operate. That's how it's promoted within the organization. The next part of that is that the policy must be understood and applied exactly as Hubbard wrote it. Got all that?

Here's the thing. Hubbard's policy is full of contradictions. My experience was that, outside of Keeping Scientology Working and The Responsibility of Leaders, there's really no point in getting to know any of the other policies because the higher up a person is in the Scientology chain of command the less they have to adhere to applying the stuff exactly as written. Davey can ignore it all completely.

As for being based on universal laws. Yeah, hang on to that one.
Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Scientology policy is the technology based on universal laws by which organizations operate. That's how it's promoted within the organization. The next part of that is that the policy must be understood and applied exactly as Hubbard wrote it.
"Got all that?" Uh.......yeah,..yeah.....sorta. Kinda like, "Policy is what we say it is", right? :shock:

Return to “Opinions & Debate”