Enturbulation!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
duhast1

Re: Enturbulation!

Post by duhast1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:03 pm

I'm worth a million in prizes.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:53 am

“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:01 am

Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:52 pm

OMFG! And I checked for myself, and bloody hell it's TRUE!!! ROFLMFAO!

Now... where's that at cause over MEST? Where's the Super Power? How is this any different from Kirstie Alley being unable to un-bloat without Jenny Craig?

elwood

Post by elwood » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:33 pm

Miscavige re-did all the books a few years ago. Does that mean all the vault contents must be revised as well?
When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
-- Dave Barry

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:36 am

elwood wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:33 pm
Miscavige re-did all the books a few years ago. Does that mean all the vault contents must be revised as well?
Good question. The logical thing to do is just keep stacking disks. The big loss that way is that little Davy immortalizes his squirreling for eternity. Feed the ego, or protect Davy? Feed the ego, or protect Davy? Feed the ego, or protect Davy? Jeez, for me that's a hard one, even money...

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 am

The way I read/heard it, when Davy issued The Basics™, all the earlier editions of the books were required to be turned in and were then pulped.

Since all the earlier technical people and executives with any authority were reduced to the status of suppressive person, and either imprisoned or offloaded that leaves Davy as the only authority on what L. Ron Hubbard said or wrote. Who else is there within the organization who can say what is or is not what Hubbard actually wrote or said? Who is there within the organization who can say, "no," to Davy?

Davy can alter away as he pleases. Anyone who succeeds him can pull this: "Davy altered the tech, so I'm restoring it to the original." Then the newcomer can alter it further to suit their purpose.

Personally I don't care. I'm out of it completely. For those still involved, is what you are reading and hearing Hubbard's original materials? How can you be sure?
Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 am

Wieber wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 am
Personally I don't care. I'm out of it completely. For those still involved, is what you are reading and hearing Hubbard's original materials? How can you be sure?

Would it be fair to argue that in one respect it's a good thing that the LRH tapes exist? I'm gonna say that those are all anyone needs to objectively prove that LRH was batshit crazy, and if he's batshit crazy, then every single word we hear from his own liver-lips, as well as every single word in print presented as being his, is completely worthless.

"Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"~~~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Though I know that sounds harsh, I do have some understanding, having been a prototype JW, and actually consider myself to have been extremely foolish.

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:23 am

BREAKING LEAK!!!

A mole inside Gold Base has leaked this hidden camera photo of CoS Dear Leader undergoing the very first phase of the long awaited, much ballyhooed, Super Secret Ultra-Power OT-X. The rumored purpose is to blow another previously undiscovered set of BT's (Body Thetans) from a mysterious parallel universe.

What is fascinating about this clip, is that the blowing BT's are clearly visible exiting through the vertical glass tube approximately every 3 seconds.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:37 pm

duhast1 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 am
Wieber wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 am

Would it be fair to argue that in one respect it's a good thing that the LRH tapes exist? I'm gonna say that those are all anyone needs to objectively prove that LRH was batshit crazy, and if he's batshit crazy, then every single word we hear from his own liver-lips, as well as every single word in print presented as being his, is completely worthless.

"Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"~~~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Though I know that sounds harsh, I do have some understanding, having been a prototype JW, and actually consider myself to have been extremely foolish.
One point here is that people involved in Scientology are so proud of the fact that Hubbard is 'Source!' and all the writings and lectures can be 'duplicated' exactly. (quotes for Scientology speak) But the way it is now, David is the gate keeper to all of that. If he alters it no one can interfere or even know that he has. They removed LRH junior from a film. They can alter the audio tapes as well with digital means and no one will be able to detect the difference. Even the recorded visual and audio media is suspect.

This puts the fidelity and accuracy of Scientology's materials, as originally issued, in serious doubt. The only collections of L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology material that can now be trusted to be original and accurate are in the possession of individuals Scientology considers to be suppressive persons.

Can you say, Ironic?
Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:13 am

I kinda like this one...

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:08 am

Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:42 pm

LOL....Is that a known Scilon?

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:23 pm

I have no idea. I'm guessing, yes.
Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:04 am

Wieber wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:23 pm
I have no idea. I'm guessing, yes.
But what about him looking like he has access to all-you-can-eat buffets?

Return to “Opinions & Debate”