One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Tom Cruise, Tommy Davis, and Mission Impossible 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:57 pm 

Marty leaked an email, apparently from Tommy Davis from 2006. I know this isn't an actual "doc" but it seems like an electronic email is in itself a different thing than a letter or publication, so make of it what you will:
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... continued/

NOTE: The italics are Marty's comments.

Quote:
CO OSA Int 9 January 2006

SVP CCI cc: D/CO Ext OSA Int

PR Chf OSA Int

CO CCI

Pres CCI

D/Tech Sec 4A CCI

Re: Yours of 8 Jan

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the ack. It was a bad oversight on my part to have not sent that debrief to Mr. Rinder. Thanks for doing that. I would very much like to see his plan on MI3. Mr. Cruise and I have been having a lot of comm on the subject and I want to make sure I am in the loop. I still have catching up to do myself in this area.

There are a few things that have been coming up that I would like to touch base with you on that are on a similar line.

One thing is that he told me today that he has been asking for regular CCHR briefings and has not been getting them. He mentioned that when he used to get them they were just suppressive as they were filled with MUs, etc. I told him I would handle this. I did brief him a bit on the recent feedback from the CCHR tours and the recent Time magazine article on Ritalin.

Tom used to carry a dictionary he was so big on word clearing. But, now that he is D/COB it is “suppressive” when someone uses a word that he does not understand. This is the vicious victimology practiced by Miscavige. Ask anyone who spent much time around him, he is very good at convincing those around him that the world is out to get him, his stewards, his cooks, his secretary, the groundsman, his staff, his wife, his mother, his father, the US government, the psychs, you name it. He is being attacked by “suppressives” at every hand. Guess he got his tight friend to buy into that crap too. By the way Tom knows about psychiatry (despite the misunderstood words) and you, Matt, don’t.

The other thing is that I would like to get a new briefing for him on the results of his dissemination and PR actions. I.E. what is the count of kids off drugs now? New FDA or CCHR products as a result?, etc.

I think the point I am harping on here with all of this is that the MI3 press tour is coming and it will be on us before we know it and we have to be prepared. That means briefings on what is happening in the EU, Japan, Mexico, surveys from those areas from the marketing units, buttons, etc.

Translation: Tom Cruise is being provided with church of Scientology surveys which will give to him the “buttons” to push in his press conferences in different countries in promoting his movie Mission Impossible 3, so that Tom can a) become more of a star and make more money and b) promote Corporate Scientology objectives.

He asked me to draft a note to Sarkozi (he is Interior Minister now isn’t he?) for him then there is Pinault (the French billionaire T met on the Collateral tour who owns FNAC, the major EU electronics, music, books store, etc.) and those two are just France. What do we want to do there? What about Spain? I don’t want to just leave this all up to COB to figure out because you and I both know he will if we don’t do it now.

Translation: Tom Cruise’s correspondence with world leaders is being drafted by church of Scientology hack Tommy “two tone” Davis so that David “low toned” Miscavige won’t have to bypass, and kick the living … out of Tommy for having to do so. Tommy can’t even spell the leaders’ names and doesn’t quite know their positions; but hey, in the scheme of things they are just riff raff. After all, Tom knows that Dave is the “leader of leaders”. To make sure it stays that way he is going to insulate himself from any information about the actual world leaders, and he is going to prove it by having the church communicate to those leaders for him. Guess what Opinion Leaders of the world who have confided in Tom Cruise? Every word you’ve said has gone back for processing and handling to the “church” of Scientology.

COB made it clear that the message for him is to promote the film. Be the biggest movie star ever, etc. He is pumped about this and is already on a full create on getting proficient with his planes, cars and motorcycles, and just doing cool intense bigger than life movies star stuff.

Translation: By then there was already severe repurcussions from DM’s previous coachings of Cruise (to wit, Matt Lauer meltdown, Oprah psychosis) so Dave is doing the 1.1 thing:” Tom, just go out there and be a movie star, just like I always told you.” Remarkably, Tom is “pumped” about that, and with the direction from his guru is going to dive into movie star valence with reckless abandon, because that is what COB has directed. Interesting how date coincident with COB’s message to Tom to “become the biggest movie star ever”, Tom steadily fell from approaching that target and instead plummeted toward becoming the biggest laughing stock in town.

However at the same time we need to nail down the exact DA docs that can be used when he does these interview or when Paul and Arnold do the pre-interview preps. Like the one doc that DAs the silent birth, or the sonogram crap, or even the psych stuff. I will of course have the guys in my office all over this but I want to have the line in very tight with you, Karin and Linda.

Also, I am working with Michael to ensure Paul Bloch and Arnold Robinson are on track and on message, that they are getting T’s stats as a star out there and that they ride over and out create and stay above the BS. I’ll be meeting with them with Michael this week when I get back. I also want to work out how to attack these “year end list” people who are saying he is voted as “most annoying” or “most irritating” as I don’t believe them. I think getting Paul or Arnold to demand from these magazines the actual survey results/raw data, the numbers, the questions asked for the survey, etc. They can not let this crap slide with out a fight but make sure that it never looks like it is T who is behind it or cares about it or create a new sit by digging into it. They are going to get to the bottom of things like why TC has not won a People’s Choice award in ten years. The point is that more pressure has to be kept on Paul and Arnold to get out there and be proactive. The kind of pressure that will counteract the negative SP pressure they are getting from the press and their PTS comm lines, etc.

Ok, when Tommy says that “I” don’t believe the polls that consistently voted Tom “most irritating” and the like, he means David Miscavige doesn’t believe it. Tommy, and anyone else for that matter on those lines, is not allowed to have an opinion let alone express one. DM was already ordering Doven and Tom’s sister to gather Tom’s stats and ordering they be “slammed dunked” on every publication that attempts to say a negative thing about his tight friend as early as 02/03. In other words, DM is the source of turning even Tom’s outside professionals (publicists in this case – and as you will see later his agents and attorney in later documents) into robots carrying out terribly unpopular, ill-advised strategies that cemented the uber-mirco-manage, laser head image they wanted to erase.

I think this is it for now. I will for sure come and see you guys when I am back and we can catch up on all of this.

ML, Tommy

→ 72 Comments

Posted in black dianetics, celebrities, ethics, france, ias, miscavige crimes, the Reformation, the world, Tom Cruise, Uncategorized

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Post subject: Re: Tom Cruise, Tommy Davis, and Mission Impossible 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:42 pm 

Tommy Davis is the son of an extremely wealthy father. High profile Republican Millionaire.
Not Terry Jastrow, Anne Archer's 2nd husband ~~ Tommy Davis stepfather.
So Tommy would not be "homeless" and out of pocket with nowhere to go if he fled the abuse.

He did flee the Sea Org previously. It is unknown how he came back, captured ? Blow drill ? At any rate He was dragged by his ear and degraded in front of a room full of people and made to clean toilets for a week with a toothbrush.

My friend Michael Henderson,(Flagship Apollo vet) exited after 35 years as "OT VIII" wrote the following on ESMB:

Quote:
OHTEEATE
15th May 2008, 11:26 PM
When my wife, Dr. Donna Shannon, was on the EPF in 2005, Tommy Davis was "on the decks" getting sec-checks and doing manual labor alongside the EPF. This was at Flag. Tommy was pulled out of a class , and in front of the class, an RTC rep holding his ear, degraded him in front of the classroom full of people, telling him he was withholding crimes, and it had all come out in his sec-checks.The EPF in charge put Tommy under my wife on a work detail, and told her to give him the toughest jobs. Donna got in comm with him, and Tommy started to unburden to her, then caught himself, and went to the party line, "I want my post back at CC Int" shit. He was broke, as they had taken his wallet. Donna loaned him $100, which he paid back.

One wonders, how many times this heavy ethics cycle can be repeated before a person cracks, blows, goes crazy, or who knows what. Jason is right. Here is a decent guy who is being pushed into a weird false personality by Communist mind fuck techniques. It sucks. Oh, and no disconnection, huh? Well, just have my family call then....

ALSO
There were numerous reports on the web of Tommy Davis having to clean toilets with a toothbrush for a week.

Here's Michael Henderson's conclusions of his 34 years in the church and the tearing apart of his family~~

http://exscn.net/content/view/82/101/

SEA ORG "JUSTICE" ~~ Humiliate, degrade, ABUSE, get dragged by your ear by RTC Thug and clean toilets hours after hour all day long for a week with a Toothbrush.
Sign a billion year contract to be degraded and humiliated ~~ hey 1st amendment "religious exemption" ~ free pass on 501C3.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above the law !

I will predict Tommy Davis will blow again or has blown.
Anyone want to bet ?

This is my YouTube Channel ~~ click here
http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology

Please follow me on Twitter @karendlacariere

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 pm 

Quote:
CO OSA Int 9 January 2006

SVP CCI cc: D/CO Ext OSA Int

PR Chf OSA Int

CO CCI

Pres CCI

D/Tech Sec 4A CCI

Re: Yours of 8 Jan

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the ack. It was a bad oversight on my part to have not sent that debrief to Mr. Rinder. Thanks for doing that. I would very much like to see his plan on MI3. Mr. Cruise and I have been having a lot of comm on the subject and I want to make sure I am in the loop. I still have catching up to do myself in this area.

There are a few things that have been coming up that I would like to touch base with you on that are on a similar line.

One thing is that he told me today that he has been asking for regular CCHR briefings and has not been getting them. He mentioned that when he used to get them they were just suppressive as they were filled with MUs, etc. I told him I would handle this. I did brief him a bit on the recent feedback from the CCHR tours and the recent Time magazine article on Ritalin.

<snip>

I'm interested in info linking Tom Cruise with CCHR (apart from his obviously "glib" moment on with Matt Lauer).

Tom Cruise (2-28-2004) with Sofia Milos:
(source: http://sofiamilos.com/home.html <<scientologist public's personal site)

date unknown. Judging by the haircut, probably the same as the other photos (2004)

Ablechild’s, Mrs. Vicky Dunkle, with Tom Cruise at Citizen Commission on Human Rights (CCHR’s) 35th Anniversary & Human Rights Award Dinner, February 28, 2004.
(source: ablechild.org/dunkle.html <<scientology site)

Just need one with Cruise and Jan Eastgate in the same pic.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 pm 

Cross-posted to Free Katie :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 am 

The e-mail looks real to me. Anyway, if it is, it is quite a revelation. A few observations:

1) When TC* says the CCRH briefings were suppressive because of all the MUs, he MAY have actually been applying an LRon reference where LRon says it is a suppressive act to give people new to scientology a bunch of MUs. Maybe TC shares the briefings with non-Scn friends. Even Katie might be considered a new person. If this is the case, it gives me hope that perhaps TC sees how the church can be "suppressive". That might sound crazy to some of you, but one often becomes aware of one's cognitive dissonance when one begins to see contradictions and how "high level" scientologists seem to be "incapable" of applying scientology. That consciousness can lead to one realizing that scientology itself has problems, as a system. (If this is true, Marty's comment is just plain wrong)

2) Quote: "The other thing is that I would like to get a new briefing for him on the results of his dissemination and PR actions." LOL! The briefing will obviously be nothing more than a bunch of made up "stats" and "products". "Count of kids off drugs". How does CoS "count" this? LOL!

3) Revelation: CoS is intimately involved with TC's personal press tour. O...M...G... WUT? CoS money is spent on helping to make a billionaire MAKE MORE MONEY? Isn't that spending "non-profit dollars" on someone's personal INUREMENT?!

4) CoS directs how and what TC says to world leaders? OREALY? What CoS goals are being pushed here?

5) Quote: They can not let this crap slide with out a fight but make sure that it never looks like it is T who is behind it or cares about it or create a new sit by digging into it. Shi..! CoS fights in the background against media to attack Tom's negative PR and help his Positive PR. Do I hear personal INUREMENT again! This is what CoS tax deductible contributions pay for?!

I can't wait to see what Ortega writes about this one!

Conclusion: Tom Cruise needs to fire his attorney! This guy does not have his back!

Also- the comments on Marty's blog- did you see where several Indies came to the defense of Anonymous? Wow. I just thought that was such a Kum-Ba-Ya moment :lol: .

*TC = Tom Cruise