In that same thread he also wrote that September is the Church of Scientology's worst month:
September has been a bad month for Scientology:
5. September 4, 2003: Karin Spaink announces her win against Scientology.
6. September 20, 2004: Scientology settles with the Estate of Lisa Mc Pherson.
ref: http://www.whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcph ... k_you.html
7. September, 1995: Wollersheim faced Scientology representatives in court hearings on September 8, 11, and 12; here are reports from Denver's Rocky Mountain News of September 9 and September 12.
8. September, 2005: Marty Rathbun and Warren Mc Shane begin disappearing from CoS internet sites.
9. September 5, 2005: A Gerry Armstrong Declaration.
10. September 9, 1997: Measures taken by the Bavarian state administration against Scientology for organized child exploitation.
. Keith's story is about how the Church mistreats all of its GLBT members.