THE "FREE" PERSONALITY TEST

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Tigger

THE "FREE" PERSONALITY TEST

Post by Tigger » Sun Feb 25, 2001 9:58 pm

Richard Ford, Big Bill R.:

You might want to check this out. An overseas poster on a.r.s. reported that "When searching for scientology on google, I get an ad for a "Free Personality Test - Improve your self confidence". It links to http://oca.org.uk

The Oxford Prsonality Test
Quote: "We are extending an invitation to you to receive a Personality Test and evaluation free of any charge or obligation.

Your personality has everything to do with your income, your future, your personal relationships, and your life.

A test of this kind would normally cost you $500.00 and up. It is offered to you here free of charge as a public service.

If you are not happy with life, you can find out why.

The Oxford Capacity Analysis Test
Scientology in the United Kingdom Home Page Churches of Scientology In the United Kingdom Scientology Related Sites
Click here for a FREE
Scientology Information Pack!
|
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Paul Wilkens

Post by Paul Wilkens » Sun Feb 25, 2001 10:48 pm

"A test of this kind would normally cost you $500.00 and up. It is offered to you here free of charge as a public service."

I first read those words in an HCO Policy Letter from LRH.

I am pretty sure the rest of the text is pure Hubbard as well. Rather than thinking up an original ad the staffers believe with all their hearts that Ron had all the best answers and still carry out his instructions. It never changes. Ron lives!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”