The Weakest Link

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Mike de Wolf

The Weakest Link

Post by Mike de Wolf » Thu Apr 19, 2001 8:44 pm

All:

This week saw the premier of the American version of the British game show, "The Weakest Link," featuring the sharp tounge of Anne Robinson.

I've read that Anne Robinson worked for many years in British television as a consumer reporter, confronting con men and perpetrators of consumer fraud.

Can the Brits reading this forum tell me if Anne Robinson ever did a piece on Scientology?

Mike

treelooney

Post by treelooney » Thu Apr 19, 2001 10:23 pm

Not as far as I'm aware Mike, but then again, I do not have a television.

Anne Robinson certainly has a sharp tongue, but does not possess a tounge as far as I know. :) :) :)

Big Bill Robinson

treelooney

Post by treelooney » Fri Apr 20, 2001 7:41 pm

Dateline:1st May 1995, central London, England. Picture the scene. It is 11.30 p.m. on a chilly spring evening. A thin crowd of people wend their way aimlessly down Tottenham Court Road.
Big Bill Robinson is at the Org. He has just completed his 120th hour of Book One auditing, but feels tired, lonely and depressed. Already a graduate of the Hubbard Dianetics Auditor Course, he doesn't know whether he wants to continue with this Scientology stuff. Half-forgotten memories of having been a purple jellyfish on the planet Merkon 4 mingle with the all-too-real threats from his credit card company, as he hasn't made this month's payment on his maxed-out Visa card. Sighing, he makes his way wearily downstairs to the reception area.
The giant, soft-focus picture of Ron fills his field of vision. Big Bill fixes it with a baleful stare. He is silent for a thousand years.
Finally he speaks the fateful words which will change his life:

Mr L.Ron Hubbard, you are the weakest link. Goodbye!

(with apologies to Anne Robinson - definitely no relation!)

Big Bill Robinson

Have a great weekend everybody. :) :)

luckytogetout

Post by luckytogetout » Fri Apr 20, 2001 8:20 pm

Thanks for the laughs Bill!
:)
Lucky

Return to “Opinions & Debate”