Is this the end of Scientology in Australia?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Sponge

Re: Is this the end of Scientology in Australia?

Postby Sponge » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:56 am

I'mglib wrote:Rinder on ABC news in Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDbJGg5r ... r_embedded

This is really looking good.

As posted earlier, there's a great big stream of updated news media, including that, in the media reports thread starting here: viewtopic.php?p=407593#p407593

Indeed it is looking good.
The question is whether the Fair Work Ombudsman will back off from some of the things remarked on in the draft report when it comes to the Final Report.
I'd like to see other agencies pick up on the slavery/servitude claims.

Karen#1

Postby Karen#1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:09 am

Incredible to hear the Australian video Sponge Posted.

The church had argued that some members were not covered by the Fair Work Act because they were in holy orders.

Yes, indeed I am sure it is HOLY to throw execs into the FECES lakes.
At INT Base, the sadistic punishments including

1)Sea Org members thrown into the FECES Lake (so many got so very sick that it changed to be overboarded into the pool (could be freezing in winter)
2)Sea Org members to work with intense Sleep Deprivation, before an INT event
often 5 days no sleep
3) Seances and mob violence in SP hall screaming against a newbie "What are your crimes?"
4) Torture ~~ water torture, one prisoner was going unconscious ~~ his lips turning blue (only then did they stop)
5)Prison conditions, lock down or sent to the "Church" ship Freewinds as a Prison location (ask me to post the Freewinds Horror stories ~~ worth a read)

I am sure it is part of a “holy order” to engage in Slave Labor. Human Trafficking, hardship, crushing poverty and degradation, oppression, screaming from Seniors, enormous self-sacrifice, children forbidden,annual leave forbidden, muster at 8am and work through til midnight, no day off not even Christmas or New Year’s day.

This conduct repeats in all locations, Europe, Latin America, Western and Easter United States, United Kingdom ~~ wherever there is a Sea Org Base.

I have received Emails for Mexico where 3rd world country Guatemalans and Hondurans are trapped into the Sea Org, their passports confiscated and they have no money to escape and no papers to cross the boarder. The SLEEP DEPRIVATION is so bad that they fall asleep standing up.

It is Slave labor because its fits dictionary and other definitions

“Slavery occurs when one person completely controls another person, using violence or the threat of violence to maintain that control, exploits them economically, pays them nothing and they cannot walk away.”

All passports are confiscated and one cannot walk away. The Sea Org is complete domination over the "volunteer" and abuse not only from overwhelming hours of labor for a pittance but for what you are permitted to think, who you able to talk to, what you are to say (thought police).

Greta Alexander posted her whole story on Scientology Cult where she was put in the SADISTIC RPF’s RPF for 180 days for ASKING to leave.

Excerpt::::Greta says
Here we went again into the next episode of all-nighters — read, ‘sleep deprivation.’ The medical handling I had been doing before getting RPFed got interrupted and the 'disease' returned with a vengeance. I was in terror over the look and feel of an utterly itching body.

Objecting to the use of LRH'S great tool of the “Buddy System” (see Admin Dictionary) as a security tool and violating it in protest landed me on the RPF's RPF and not long thereafter earned me a Non-Enturbulation Order. Not being aware of any other possible solution I really didn't want to get declared. But now I REALLY wanted to leave the S.O. and said so. Once in a bout of rebellion I simply walked out of the complex, puffing on a cigarette (forbidden!), with the nervous RPF's RPF MAA, followed by a rat tail of some 20 'inmates' behind him and walked around the Berendo block until I had calmed down. I probably hit a Highest Ever with 185 days on the RPF's RPF, mostly in the boiler room!

End of Greta's write up.

Read more of the sadism and internal church abuse\
http://www.scientology-cult.com/greta-eckhoff-alexander.html

Volunteers indeed !
Holy orders indeed !

I very much appreciate the courtesy and friendships and back channels Emails so many on this board have shown me, even though I come from a different pathway and I am an Indie. Your kindness and consideration has been quite something....

Sponge

Postby Sponge » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Thanks for the input Karen.

[Thanks must go to zhent on wwp for the heads-up and the quick video uploads]

In the media thead I've just added a radio interview & transcript where Virgina Stewart is interviewed. She's repeating the usual claims that all of her accomodation, food, transport, medical and other support expenses are paid for and on top of that that she gets an allowance of $70 - $150 AUS per week.

[edit: correction - not Vicky Dunstan, it was Virginia Stewart of course]

Sponge

Postby Sponge » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 am

A funny I saw on WWP:

Sponge

Postby Sponge » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:39 am

It's been a long time coming. The Fair Work Ombudsman has released its findings.
viewtopic.php?p=407920#p407920

Sponge

Postby Sponge » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Ex-SEA ORG'er and ex-RPF'er Chris Guider is the next vocal one on the list of complainants.
There's a seperate media thread for him because he's just done a piece for ABC Lateline in Australia and it talks about Miscavige beating his staff and the RPF prison camp.

News reports coming in now as well as video: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38835

Return to “Opinions & Debate”