New close-up helicopter shots of Gold Base 5th Sept 2011

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
tamasin-sp

Re: New close-up helicopter shots of Gold Base 5th Sept 2011

Postby tamasin-sp » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:01 am

Does anyone know who the poor man is?
Look at our brokenness.
We know that in all Creation
Only the human family
Has strayed from the sacred way.

Teach us love,compassion,honour
That we may heal the earth
And heal each other.(part of an Ojibway prayer)

I'mglib

Postby I'mglib » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:28 am

As long as we're sharing video of Gold Base, here are some Sea Org members digging holes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6qSgpC-QY
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Sponge

Postby Sponge » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 pm

tamasin-sp wrote:Here you go @4.32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj7IJEIHaAw

Wieber wrote:Here are some screen captures.

I'mglib wrote:As long as we're sharing video of Gold Base, here are some Sea Org members digging holes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6qSgpC-QY

I was humming Noel Coward's "Mad Dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun" when I watched those vids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXxL2K3_-4c

Wieber

Postby Wieber » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 am

It was something like 90° that day. The light colored material that made up the running circle would have reflected a lot of the sun's energy making the area just above it much hotter than the general ambient temperature - likely over 100° in that circle on that day.

The only reason it was removed was because it was exposed. Kudos to all involved with that.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Smurf

Postby Smurf » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 am

Wieber wrote:It was something like 90° that day. The light colored material that made up the running circle would have reflected a lot of the sun's energy making the area just above it much hotter than the general ambient temperature - likely over 100° in that circle on that day.

The only reason it was removed was because it was exposed. Kudos to all involved with that.
It wasn't long after I filmed it and ran to get Glib & Benny's Friend to come up the road & see it for themselves that the man disappeared from the track and not a single person could be seen in the area.

tamasin-sp

Postby tamasin-sp » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 am

Smurf wrote:
Wieber wrote:It was something like 90° that day. The light colored material that made up the running circle would have reflected a lot of the sun's energy making the area just above it much hotter than the general ambient temperature - likely over 100° in that circle on that day.

It wasn't long after I filmed it and ran to get Glib & Benny's Friend to come up the road & see it for themselves that the man disappeared from the track and not a single person could be seen in the area.

I think it's great that your presence and filming got the man off the track. A big well done to all!
I'm so glad you were able to film it as I think it is that kind of thing that should be high lighted to the world.Glad to see the running track gone, but what other punishment is in it's stead, that we can't see.

The whole place looks so eerie, including it's location.

Hard to believe that in this day and age, these people can be so blatant about what they do and get away with it.

Weiber can I use your still shots for something I am doing? I don't know how to do that, but would like one of the baton wielding sea orger overseering the older sea org members also, any chance?
Look at our brokenness.

Only the human family

Wieber

Postby Wieber » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 pm

tamasin-sp wrote:Weiber can I use your still shots for something I am doing? I don't know how to do that, but would like one of the baton wielding sea orger overseering the older sea org members also, any chance?

tamasin-sp, do you have a program with which you can paste images and then save them? If you do you can do your own screen captures. Windows Paint program will work but it doesn't give a lot of control over manipulating images. If you don't have such a program tell me very specifically what you want in a PM and I'll get the images for you.

Here's how to do a screen capture (with a PC. I don't know how to do it with a Mac but it's probably easier). I'll explain it in the open because others may find this useful.

First run the video and stop it where you want to capture the image. This can be tricky as the controls on the internet video sites do not have the capability of doing frame by frame video movement. You can select screen size and video quality before getting to that point.

Once you have the image you want on the screen go to your keyboard. To the right of the main keys there are four arrow keys and above them nine other keys. The top left key there has "Print Scrn SysRq" on it. Pressing that button will save (copy) whatever shows on your screen to the "clipboard."

Then with your graphic manipulation program open paste the screen image. You can use the program's menu or buttons for that or you can use a keyboard short cut, which is typically <Ctrl + v> (press the control key, found at the extreme lower left of the keyboard, and the letter "v" key at the same time.)

That will put the entire screen image into the program. At that point you can use the image manipulation controls to crop the part of the screen you want and then save it.

This is one of those instances where it is actually easier done than said.

(Edit)

There are free image manipulation programs available on line. Eleven of them are listed on this web page:
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/pixelb ... otoedw.htm
I have a copy of GIMP (generic image manipulation program) that I never use. Unless you want to spend many hours learning the program I'd recommend avoiding that one.
Doris Lessing

tamasin-sp

Postby tamasin-sp » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:15 am

Thank You, Weiber. I will give it a go.
Look at our brokenness.

Only the human family

Wieber

Postby Wieber » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:19 am

tamasin-sp wrote:Thank You, Weiber. I will give it a go.

Let me know how it goes. I'll get what you want for you if you have a problem with it.
Doris Lessing

I'mglib

Postby I'mglib » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Bump for people who want to know where their IAS donations are going.

TO MISCAVIGE'S MANSION!

I'm sure that's what people wanted, no?

"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”