One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3094 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 207  Next
 Post subject: Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm 

SME wrote:
Karen#1 wrote:
Dear Larry Brennan,

Thank you for posting this.
As a matter of fact you were my Commanding Officer in Office of Special Affairs when Heber and I wrote a petition to have a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vCamOCnz_Q

Hi Karen

Wow your video and that story was heart breaking.

I was never the CO of OSA but was Heber's boss when I was Special Unit IC (the "Commanding Officer" of Special Unit) and Heber was in Special Unit PR. We were over OSA but not in it. I remember Heber beng one of the kindess men I ever knew and I liked him very, very much.

I also remember what a kind person you were when you grabbed me and gave me NOTs sessions on your own time out of the goodness of your heart.

I loved you both and could never imagine ever saying you could not have a child. I never would. Also I would have stepped in and stopped a beating of Heber when I was Special Unit IC. I never knew that happened to him. How horrible! Might it have been after I left that post at the very end of 1983?

In any event my heart goes out to you and your son and I wish you reconnection so much. If there is anything I could ever do on that to help you, just call me
W/<3

Larry=====

Thanks much for your kind words. I will be in touch.
As far as clarifying the above, I believe you will agree that it is mere NOMENCLATURE.
Guardians Office = OSA =Special Unit.
Not one iota of difference in function.
You were CO of Special Unit while Vicki Aznaran hunted for a name for the new Guardian's Office.
She actually was in our office checking lightly if Heber and I liked the sound of "Office of Special Affairs".
Of course we were called "Special Unit" because the Guardian's Office had been decimated for "PR" reasons.
"Special Unit" was the transitory name before it was officially called "Office of Special Affairs."
So yes, you were the Commanding Officer of Special Unit ~~ we were in what was essentially a re-regurgitated Guardian's Office under another name.

Larry, current Office of Special Affairs ATTACKS with FAIR GAME viciously and furiously and especially veteran Sea Org Members.

Larry, I am not sure if you know this but I was whistleblowing on David Miscavige atroticites under the screen name "War and Peace".
Soon, I was FAIR GAME.

After serving and contributing to the Church for 35 years ~~
I had Dirty Ops run on me.
An anonymous phone call was made that I was trafficking in underage children to my CPA, Bill Greene a Havard Business graduate.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So a detective and FBI agent show up at Bill’s home to ask if I am “trafficking in underage children”…(as a matter of routine all anonymous tips re children are investigated)

In a matter of minutes the detective and FBI agent realize they have been set up when Bill tells them I am whistleblowing on the C. They then get other calls from law enforcement who I am working with……. and they get the broader picture. They never even came to visit me. 15 mins with my CPA and case closed.

The days of Paulette Cooper dirty tricks are not over. David Miscavige, the "Pope" of Scientology distanced himself from the Guardian Office but DM is far worse. No one in the Guardian’s office BEAT people in the solar plexus, no one in the Guardian’s Office smashed people’s heads against walls or attempted strangulation. No one in the Guardian’s office kept people in SP hall in maximum confinement for years and had them sleep under the desks.
In the SP Hole, they were not allowed to leave the trailers they were imprisoned in and had to urinate publicly in plastic bags in front of the 100 others that were imprisoned it.
Heber Jentzsch my ex-husband was one of the ones imprisoned.
The Guardian’s Office was a a Disneyland walk in the park compared with the length and breath of current DM atrocities and brutalities.
These days they pay off departures from Int Base with high five to six figures to not reveal their dark atrocitites.

Larry, congratulations on the forthcoming grandchildren.
I am sad that I was never allowed to have a daughter and when Alexander's wife got pregnant, the baby was slaughtered in abortion "for the greatest good of the Church".

Follow me on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/KarendlaCariere
Follow me on Google+ - +SurvivingScientology/posts

Last edited by Karen#1 on Sat May 10, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Another family broken up by the church: Lori Hodgson
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 am 

Karen#1 wrote:
SME wrote:
Karen#1 wrote:

Larry=====

Thanks much for your kind words. I will be in touch.
As far as clarifying the above, I believe you will agree that it is mere NOMENCLATURE.
Guardians Office = OSA =Special Unit.
Not one iota of difference in function.
You were CO of Special Unit while Vicki Aznaran hunted for a name for the new Guardian's Office.
She actually was in our office checking lightly if Heber and I liked the sound of "Office of Special Affairs".
Of course we were called "Special Unit" because the Guardian's Office had been decimated for "PR" reasons.
"Special Unit" was the transitory name before it was officially called "Office of Special Affairs."
So yes, you were the Commanding Officer of Special Unit ~~ we were in what was essentially a re-regurgitated Guardian's Office under another name.

Larry, current Office of Special Affairs ATTACKS with FAIR GAME viciously and furiously and especially veteran Sea Org Members.

Larry, I am not sure if you know this but I was whistleblowing on David Miscavige atroticites under the screen name "War and Peace".
Soon, I was FAIR GAME.

After serving and contributing to the Church for 35 years ~~
I had Dirty Ops run on me.
An anonymous phone call was made that I was trafficking in underage children to my CPA, Bill Greene a Havard Business graduate.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So a detective and FBI agent show up at Bill’s home to ask if I am “trafficking in underage children”…(as a matter of routine all anonymous tips re children are investigated)

In a matter of minutes the detective and FBI agent realize they have been set up when Bill tells them I am whistleblowing on the C. They then get other calls from law enforcement who I am working with……. and they get the broader picture. They never even came to visit me. 15 mins with my CPA and case closed.

The days of Paulette Cooper dirty tricks are not over. David Miscavige, the "Pope" of Scientology distanced himself from the Guardian Office but DM is far worse. No one in the Guardian’s office BEAT people in the solar plexus, no one in the Guardian’s Office smashed people’s heads against walls or attempted strangulation. No one in the Guardian’s office kept people in SP hall in maximum confinement for years and had them sleep under the desks.
In the SP Hole, they were not allowed to leave the trailers they were imprisoned in and had to urinate publicly in plastic bags in front of the 100 others that were imprisoned it.
Heber Jentzsch my ex-husband was one of the ones imprisoned.
The Guardian’s Office was a a Disneyland walk in the park compared with the length and breath of current DM atrocities and brutalities.
These days they pay off departures from Int Base with high five to six figures to not reveal their dark atrocitites.

Larry, congratulations on the forthcoming grandchildren.
I am sad that I was never allowed to have a daughter and when Alexander's wife got pregnant, the baby was slaughtered in abortion "for the greatest good of the Church".

Hey Karen

I am so sorry about the family destruction due to the greed and horrors of organized scientology.

FWIW Special Unit came out of the All Clear Unit run by the dwarf. That unit split into "Special Project" and "Special Unit". Special Project became Author Services. Special Unit we put under CSI and initially it had some of the things considered the most important to "All Clear" including the corporate sortout, the litigation/PR and Intel directly and indirectly involving LRH.

The GO was earlier on run by CMO Missions after the takeover of the GO earlier in 1981. A little later much of running the GO (renamed "OSA") moved under Special Unit and poor Michelle Black got that awful hat while many of the rest of us focused on "the bigger things" involving LRH or based on orders we were getting from LRH (such as finding "external influences" and the like).

Then, some time after I left, there was no longer a "Special Unit", it all just morphed into OSA.

So, although all the above were run off of insane policies, there were differences. Not that the differences made any of them good. They didn't.

FWIW, here is a link to a fun video between my dear friend Tory and I at her place in March of this year. It goes into the difference between the GO and OSA and how things got even worse under Miscavige:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOdxXrHGmco

I have covered far more details of this in different audios and postings I have made and have been posting/speaking about Miscavige beatings others and other horrid abuses for about six years. So I am with you on this Karen and understand how horrible it has been for you and your family.

Lastly, here is an old posting I did about the real power in scientology and how it traced back to LRH always and then over to Miscavige:

http://tinyurl.com/3b8ome

I look forward to chatting again Karen.

w/<3

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 am 

Larry =====

It is good to re-connect.
So much water under the bridge.
Yes, I am aware of Special Project vs Special Unit and all the time track.
My point was that no matter what it is was called, the FUNCTIONS were the same.
The main point of the GO was Intelligence, PR and LEGAL
which is exactly what it the divisions were in OSA.
Only with OSA a lot more lawyers were hired in every country
A lot more THUGGERY threatening letters sent out.
A lot more Private investigators sent around to intimidate.
Dirty Tricks and Fair Game are HIGHEST EVERS and the
"Church" morphed into a CULT, a true cult.
Linda Hamel, Guardian Office Programs Ops is Commanding Officer OSA INT.
Ken Moxon, one of the DC un-indicted co-conspirators (By the US Government) at the time of the 1977 FBI Raid is Miscavige's Go To Lawyer. Guardian office personnel became OSA personal.
Only the name changed from "Guardian's Office" to "Office of Special Affairs" (OSA)
The DIRTY TRICKS, the FAIR GAME, the ATTACKS became more frequent.
Did you know what happened to Heber?
At 76 years old ?
Because you worked with Heber for many years and knew him as a person, Larry, I would like your personal thoughts and considerations on this Mike Rinder write up on Heber. (below)
I already knew, my son Alexander was not permitted to see Heber in some 7 years and that really
effected Alexander.
But this is what Mike Rinder said was occurring with Heber while he was "MISSING"
START of MIKE RINDER QUOTE
Miscavige hates Heber. He has said many times that Heber portrays the wrong image of “his” Church. Heber is too old (but not too old to send to the Hole….). Heber doesn’t feel the need to dress like a window mannequin for Barney’s. Heber is “stupid”. And Heber knows too much. Unlike Teflon Tommy, who was never at Int, Heber has not only witnessed Miscavige brand physical and mental abuse ™, he has experienced it firsthand. Miscavige cannot afford to put Heber front and center because he might just tell the truth. And I know how that goes – me having to lie to the BBC about Miscavige beating people was the straw that broke the camel’s back and I walked out while in London. (So much for me being removed from all positions of authority and kicked out by Miscavige when he found out all the terrible things I had done – I was the International Spokesperson for the Church and on the Board of CSI when I blew. It is true, I didn’t have a post – but then again NOBODY in management did, and it appears to be that way still as Guillaume Lesevre was presented at the “Barnum and Bailey” March 13th spectacle as “from International Management” rather than “ED International” because he hasn’t been on post for at least 5 years!).

Heber bore the brunt of much of Miscavige’s ire over the years. I have seen Miscavige strike Heber on at least 10 occasions. Miscavige had dolls made in the likeness of Heber (and me). These were very elaborate reproductions that looked like ventriloquists dolls. Miscavige would make Heber sit with the doll on his lap and Miscavige would address himself to the doll instead of talking to Heber directly. This was to demonstrate the “fact” that Miscavige thought Heber “wooden” and “unresponsive.” (Anyone who knows Heber can attest to how ridiculous this is). It is all part of Miscavige’s Joking & Degrading and constant denigration of people around him, especially those he considered were some form of threat (and Heber’s popularity with staff and public was a very real threat in Miscavige’s eyes).

The dolls were even flown to the UK for the IAS event where Heber endured endless cruel bullbaiting at the hands of Miscavige. I only saw Heber snap once, when after hours of Miscavige brand taunting and belittling ™, Miscavige squirted Heber’s face and glasses with contact lense fluid and then blew powdered coffee creamer into his face. This is the level of behavior of the so called “leader” of Scientology.

But that wasn’t all that happened at IAS event time. Heber, along with myself and Guillaume Lesevre were assigned to MEST work. It was surreal, donning a tuxedo to do an international event and then a boilersuit to do MEST work in the woods next to the Saint Hill Manor lake. And then being thrown fully clothed in the lake (in November). Miscavige then decided it wasn’t good enough to be “hidden” by the lake and moving us to do MEST work next to the Stables where all Saint Hill staff walked to eat their meals. It was there that Heber slipped on a log, fell and quite badly injured himself. Of course, Miscavige blamed that on Heber’s “out ethics”. (And just a final note on the UK, not really on topic – Guillaume Lesevre and I were assigned to clean the toilets and sweep the halls in AOSHUK , watched over by Security Guards – plenty of public witnessed this).

Heber is banned by Miscavige from making any public appearances and isn’t allowed to be in Int events any longer. So, he has become a “non-person” and is kept out of sight at the Int base.

Heber was the first person from outside the Int base to be sentenced to the Hole. He was there when I left in March 2007, and for all I know, is still there. I do know NOBODY has heard from him for years. And while he was in the Hole, regardless of his years of service and his progressing age, he was treated like everyone else: living in the CMO Int trailer along with 100 others, sleeping on the floor, eating standing up in an office with no tables and chairs and only leaving for 20 minutes once a day for a communal shower in the garage (unless DM was around, in which case some days there were no showers as nobody wanted to risk DM seeing the SPs in the Hole being frog-marched by security to the garage because it would “enturbulate” him – though he demanded daily reports to keep track of “juicy” admissions coerced out of people). Heber was stood in front of the 100 people and “forced” to confess (an activity which I am ashamed to say I took part in) and then derided about his Mormon upbringing and his relationships with other religious leaders (he was labeled a squirrel). Heber never complained though he was the most senior person in the Hole and the living conditions took a greater toll on him than anyone.

End of QUOTE.

Larry, your thoughts ?

Here is Heber with John Travolta in happier times.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 pm 

Karen#1 wrote:
...........Only with OSA a lot more lawyers were hired in every country
Ken Moxon, one of the DC un-indicted co-conspirators (By the US Government) at the time of the 1977 FBI Raid is Miscavige's Go To Lawyer. Guardian office personnel became OSA personal.
Only the name changed from "Guardian's Office" to "Office of Special Affairs" (OSA)
At 76 years old ?
Because you worked with Heber for many years and knew him as a person, Larry, I would like your personal thoughts and considerations on this Mike Rinder write up on Heber.......................Larry, your thoughts ?............

My dear Karen it is hard to read what Mike wrote about what happened to Heber just as it is to read of such horrid abuses carried out on others by David Miscavige and those who did his bidding.

One of the sad things about what you and Mike wrote is that it is so believable to anyone who really knows Miscavige.

It seems that every single one of us at the top who refused to beat others or otherwise abuse others (gang bang sec checks, screaming at people, busting people to a life of hell on the "rehabilitation" project force, splitting up their families, etc., etc.) either routed out, blew, were somehow nudged out or were imprisoned or mentally enslaved.

The "item" we were given one way or another is that we lacked a confront of evil in not abusing others when in truth the people perpetuating it were the evil and it was us (people like Heber, me, you and most others who were on staff) who were "guilty" of just being good people with loving hearts, if misguided (something not "tolerated" at the top in organized scientology).

As I have posted years ago, I walked in to a cabana at Int in late 82/early 83 and saw Miscavige punch one staff executive hard in the mouth, slap another hard and choke the third. A thing I will never forget is the look on their faces as Miscavige did it. It was a look of shock and despair. Here were people who were at the top and who had dedicated their lives to trying to help others who were horribly abused, beaten, spit on, laughed at and had their whole worlds crumbling around them. In their minds I believe their "immortal futures" were being cruelly held up in front of them and threatened if they did not subject themselves to this abuse and what would amount to a life of cruel slavery as long as they stayed "in".

And that example is so typical of so many such stories from others who have found their voices and spoken out now either by donning the mask as part of Anonymous where they found support and encouragement and comradery or otherwise after getting help from others or simply after being able to decompress enough over time to find their voices.

The other thing I noticed about Miscavige and even Moxon is that they are cowards of the worst degree. They hide behind their PIs, lawyers, money and the like to strike out and hurt others who do not have the wherewithal to defend themselves. I was supposed to be being deposed by Moxon this week but it had to be called off by others. Some who knew told me how they would have been so afraid to be deposed by Moxon and I told each of them that Moxon was truly a lost person of evil heart, a coward and no one of whom to be afraid. I was disappointed that this had to be postponed but look forward to it in the near future as it is an opportunity to get more truth on the record about their fair game, abuses and the like going right up to Miscavige.

Unlike you Karen I have little regard for LRH and his "tech". I think that some of it is highly dangerous and some very cruel and wrong. I don't know how scientology can continue other than by individuals or in small groups in the absence of so many dangerous and cruel policies. But I hold out hope in many individuals of good heart and have held that the true "good" or "bad" in scientology lives in the heart of the scientologist and how and why she uses it. I believe that is pretty much true of everything.

I recognize in you and some others who are "out" the good heart I always knew you to have.

This is getting way too long but I will conclude by saying something I covered in my above noted video with Tory. And that is the abuses did indeed get way worse after the GO and when the reign of Miscavige begun. In 1982 alone, the first year under Miscavige and his Int Finance Police keystone cops, more scientologists were gang bang sec checked, assigned to penal colonies (like the RPF) or otherwise abused than in the 15 year reign of the GO. And more money was fraudulently taken out of "church" coffers (over $40 million in 1982 alone) than in the 15 year reign of the GO.

Heck I remember at GOWW in my five years there how big a deal it was when one of our own staff had to be applying doubt or liability. Compare that to what is done to their own people behind razor wire fences at Int in places like "the hole".

The legacy of Miscavige and indeed organized scientology will be the lives destroyed, the families destroyed, the financial futures of people destroyed and love betrayed.

How sad is that knowing the beautiful, if misguided, hearts of so many who joined to try to help others.

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

Last edited by SME on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:16 am 

SME wrote:
Karen#1 wrote:
...........Only with OSA a lot more lawyers were hired in every country
At 76 years old ?
Because you worked with Heber for many years and knew him as a person, Larry, I would like your personal thoughts and considerations on this Mike Rinder write up on Heber.......................Larry, your thoughts ?............

My dear Karen it is hard to read what Mike wrote about what happened to Heber just as it is to read of such horrid abuses carried out on others by David Miscavige and those who did his bidding.

One of the sad things about what you and Mike wrote is that it is so believable to anyone who really knows Miscavige.

It seems that every single one of us at the top who refused to beat others or otherwise abuse others (gang bang sec checks, screaming at people, busting people to a life of hell on the "rehabilitation" project force, splitting up their families, etc., etc.) either routed out, blew, were somehow nudged out or were imprisoned or mentally enslaved.

The "item" we were given one way or another is that we lacked a confront of evil in not abusing others when in truth the people perpetuating it were the evil and it was us (people like Heber, me, you and most others who were on staff) who were "guilty" of just being good people with loving hearts, if misguided (something not "tolerated" at the top in organized scientology).

As I have posted years ago, I walked in to a cabana at Int in late 82/early 83 and saw Miscavige punch one staff executive hard in the mouth, slap another hard and choke the third. A thing I will never forget is the look on their faces as Miscavige did it. It was a look of shock and despair. Here were people who were at the top and who had dedicated their lives to trying to help others who were horribly abused, beaten, spit on, laughed at and had their whole worlds crumbling around them. In their minds I believe their "immortal futures" were being cruelly held up in front of them and threatened if they did not subject themselves to this abuse and what would amount to a life of cruel slavery as long as they stayed "in".

And that example is so typical of so many such stories from others who have found their voices and spoken out now either by donning the mask as part of Anonymous where they found support and encouragement and comradery or otherwise after getting help from others or simply after being able to decompress enough over time to find their voices.

The other thing I noticed about Miscavige and even Moxon is that they are cowards of the worst degree. They hide behind their PIs, lawyers, money and the like to strike out and hurt others who do not have the wherewithal to defend themselves. I was supposed to be being deposed by Moxon this week but it had to be called off by others. Some who knew told me how they would have been so afraid to be deposed by Moxon and I told each of them that Moxon was truly a lost person of evil heart, a coward and no one of whom to be afraid. I was disappointed that this had to be postponed but look forward to it in the near future as it is an opportunity to get more truth on the record about their fair game, abuses and the like going right up to Miscavige.

Unlike you Karen I have little regard for LRH and his "tech". I think that some of it is highly dangerous and some very cruel and wrong. I don't know how scientology can continue other than by individuals or in small groups in the absence of so many dangerous and cruel policies. But I hold out hope in many individuals of good heart and have held that the true "good" or "bad" in scientology lives in the heart of the scientologist and how and why she uses it. I believe that is pretty much true of everything.

I recognize in you and some others who are "out" the good heart I always knew you to have.

This is getting way too long but I will conclude by saying something I covered in my above noted video with Tory. And that is the abuses did indeed get way worse after the GO and when the reign of Miscavige begun. In 1982 alone, the first year under Miscavige and his Int Finance Police keystone cops, more scientologists were gang bang sec checked, assigned to penal colonies (like the RPF) or otherwise abused than in the 15 year reign of the GO. And more money was fraudulently taken out of "church" coffers (over $40 million in 1982 alone) than in the 15 year reign of the GO.

Heck I remember at GOWW in my five years there how big a deal it was when one of our own staff had to be applying doubt or liability. Compare that to what is done to their own people behind razor wire fences at Int in places like "the hole".

The legacy of Miscavige and indeed organized scientology will be the lives destroyed, the families destroyed, the financial futures of people destroyed and love betrayed.

How sad is that knowing the beautiful, if misguided, hearts of so many who joined to try to help others.

Dear Larry,

I am really enjoying this dialogue with you. It is many long moons since we worked in Special Unit in that "CMO Building" on Fountain Avenue. It is now a dedicated IAS reg center. "International Association of Scientologists" that extracts NON REFUNDABLE donations from Public for NO exchange. (Lately, the IAS has been refusing to REFUND the $$$$. ) That's right, after the vulture rip-off of the $$$$ the CULT then "Overnight SP" declaresthe victim A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON BUT the CULT KEEPS the $$$$ and sees that you are disconnected from friends, family and business connections.

The modern day seances that have taken place at INT Base have been incredulous.

Kurt Weiland's story is quite shocking.
Do you remember the Austrian who was a former CO Munich ? He ended up being a Commanding Officer of OSA INT and then went up lines to join Miscavige.
Kurt Weiland, former CO OSA INT and Janet Light IAS President, punched, degraded and overwhelmed by the rest of the mob while under Guard with no escape possible at INT BASE.

…..Even Debbie Cook, 25 year Commanding officer of the Flag Service Org" made to stand in garbage pails with water being thrown over them “I am a Lesbian” sign hanging over her….and abuse hurled at them to humiliate, even punched physcially by the mob

Now we hear what happened to the vanished Kurt Weiland. As punishment, he got slow water torture under air conditioner til his lips went blue and he went into hypothermia.

This conduct is played out at the highest “Church” of Scientology in the Hierarchy.
It does not get more unbelievable.

What are the Lawyers doing ?
How can they permit this ?
Do they give no legal advice for the million dollars and more a year they are paid ?
Is MONIQUE YINGLING, the one who sat in at CNN “A History of Violence” happy to sleep at night feathering her nest and not getting DM to knock it off ?
Is Elliot Abelson continuing to grin like a Cheshire Cat while he banks his high six figures and colludes with DM when on going Torture and Ritual continue at INT base ?

These things have been reported for 10 years

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forcing Int Execs to throw themselves in feces ponds.
Forcing INT EXECS to work in Feces ponds without HazMed protection.
Forcing 12 hours a day cleaning the bilges on Freewinds (normally done by machines)

~~ John Peeler and Marc Headley leaked atrocities to the INTERNET for YEARS and I cannot believe the Lawyers do not read this stuff. In fact this was the website, OCMB that both Headley and Peeler first leaked INT BASE atrocities.

Are the Lawyers so interested in their pay check that they do not try to get DM to tone it down and knock it off ?

I have heard of hired GUNS.
I have heard of dirty Lawyers
But David Miscavige sadism increases annually. He said to laugh at the fact that those waiting ~~ say in a conference room for his arrival literally shake in their boots til he arrives.

To celebrate the slime hate web site they made on me, a 35 year contributor, I have resolved to keep reporting. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Can you tell me your thoughts on the above Larry ?
How do you think it could gotten this bad ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 pm 

In extreme cases where the elderly or disabled victim lacks capacity and appears to be in imminent danger, i.e. has cuts and bruises he can't explain, the police can call in protective investigations and do an emergency removal. The State would then take custody.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 am 

Judith Anderson wrote:
In extreme cases where the elderly or disabled victim lacks capacity and appears to be in imminent danger, i.e. has cuts and bruises he can't explain, the police can call in protective investigations and do an emergency removal. The State would then take custody.

Judith Anderson====

No matter what the accusation on the Internet, Heber is not produced to address the issue.
No matter what the accusation on the Internet, Janet Light is not produced to address the issue.
No matter what the accusation on the Internet, Kurt Weiland is not produced to address the issue.

They are hidden away, out of sight, locked down in the Guantanomo Bay in Riverside County known as
INT BASE.

You would think Miscavige and RTC/OSA would put it to rest and have these people doing a press conference stating all is well.
They can't produce them because the 3 above (and a lot more) are privy to ATROCITIES.

Someone filed a missing person report on Heber.
In response, on Law enforcement inquiry, He signed some "affidavit" stating he was well and happy.
No welfare check was done demanding he be seen in the flesh.
Anyone can sign any affidavit in the Church.
It is done under force and duress and the affidavit doesn't mean a hill of beans.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 am 

Karen#1 wrote:
.........I have heard of hired GUNS.
But David Miscavige sadism increases annually. He said to laugh at the fact that those waiting ~~ say in a conference room for his arrival literally shake in their boots til he arrives.

To celebrate the slime hate web site they made on me, a 35 year contributor, I have resolved to keep reporting. :roll: :roll: :roll:

What you say Karen is sad but true.

Without a doubt David Miscavige was the most immature in a group of immature kiddies who took over in late 1981, and abused others across the sectors of organized scientology as they seized control of each sector.

I remember when I first met David Miscavige in late October/early November 1981 and spent about five hours with him teaching him the basics of the then newly proposed corporate structure where CSI and much of the new corporate structure was about to be launched. I had put together a proposal to launch it all and was told he was LRH's real rep and he had to approve the new corporate proposals so I paid him a lot of respect then.

I was amazed at just how ignorant he was and had to control laughter as he tried to act so tough. He kept trying to find holes in my proposals by trying to intimidate me by such immature things as swearing, saying I was "a fucking liar" as I explained the new structure, etc. etc. Then he would try to look tough by chewing his tobacco and spitting it in a cup each time looking to see if I was watching as if that would somehow impress me.

I was amazed at how silly and immature and stupid he came off. He asked no intelligent questions and knew only intimidation as his way of seeing if someone was not sure of themselves. He approved the launch of the new structures only when he could find no holes in it by constantly screaming and swearing.

Later in court he filed declarations that he was not involved in that corporate reorganization and completely perjured himself by cowardly lying to avoid potential legal liability for approving same. Here is a link to a posting I made on that very point about five years ago:

http://tinyurl.com/35r3vd

And here is a link to my free ebook called "The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection" that gives numerous examples of Miscavige cowardly lying, committing perjury and abusing others as part of his seizing and/or maintaining control in organized scientology:

http://paulsrabbit.com/LHBvol1a.pdf

In the two years following that I saw Miscavige beat others, spit on others and constantly use profanity to get his way and to intimidate others into following him.

I also watched him run the international finance police ordering them to get completely innocent people jailed just so others would fear him. Here are a couple of postings of mine on alt.religion.scientology in 2006 and 2007 that explain that sort of thing in a little more detail:

http://tinyurl.com/4tczph

http://tinyurl.com/44zrxk

To this very day I see Miscavige's goons like Moxon still trying to frame innocent people including innocent Anonymous people who only were trying to point out abuses, something which Miscavige would not tolerate. He is doing that as we type on this thread to Anon Sparrow (Brian) in DC and he did that to Gregg, then an Anon in Boston shortly after Anonymous started pointing out his abuses and fraud.

Here is a link to an article I wrote on that back in 2008 when I was a guest writer for Factnet:

http://factnet.org/?p=311

The abuses continue and continue. All you have written in this thread is true.

It is time for a reckoning. I believe that as long as more and more of us speak out the truth that that reckoning will happen.

w/<3 Karen
Larry
"SME"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:19 am 

SME wrote:
Karen#1 wrote:
.........I have heard of hired GUNS.

What you say Karen is sad but true.

Without a doubt David Miscavige was the most immature in a group of immature kiddies who took over in late 1981, and abused others across the sectors of organized scientology as they seized control of each sector.

I remember when I first met David Miscavige in late October/early November 1981 and spent about five hours with him teaching him the basics of the then newly proposed corporate structure where CSI and much of the new corporate structure was about to be launched. I had put together a proposal to launch it all and was told he was LRH's real rep and he had to approve the new corporate proposals so I paid him a lot of respect then.

I was amazed at just how ignorant he was and had to control laughter as he tried to act so tough. He kept trying to find holes in my proposals by trying to intimidate me by such immature things as swearing, saying I was "a fucking liar" as I explained the new structure, etc. etc. Then he would try to look tough by chewing his tobacco and spitting it in a cup each time looking to see if I was watching as if that would somehow impress me.

I was amazed at how silly and immature and stupid he came off. He asked no intelligent questions and knew only intimidation as his way of seeing if someone was not sure of themselves. He approved the launch of the new structures only when he could find no holes in it by constantly screaming and swearing.

Later in court he filed declarations that he was not involved in that corporate reorganization and completely perjured himself by cowardly lying to avoid potential legal liability for approving same. Here is a link to a posting I made on that very point about five years ago:

http://tinyurl.com/35r3vd

And here is a link to my free ebook called "The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection" that gives numerous examples of Miscavige cowardly lying, committing perjury and abusing others as part of his seizing and/or maintaining control in organized scientology:

http://paulsrabbit.com/LHBvol1a.pdf

In the two years following that I saw Miscavige beat others, spit on others and constantly use profanity to get his way and to intimidate others into following him.

I also watched him run the international finance police ordering them to get completely innocent people jailed just so others would fear him. Here are a couple of postings of mine on alt.religion.scientology in 2006 and 2007 that explain that sort of thing in a little more detail:

http://tinyurl.com/4tczph

http://tinyurl.com/44zrxk

To this very day I see Miscavige's goons like Moxon still trying to frame innocent people including innocent Anonymous people who only were trying to point out abuses, something which Miscavige would not tolerate. He is doing that as we type on this thread to Anon Sparrow (Brian) in DC and he did that to Gregg, then an Anon in Boston shortly after Anonymous started pointing out his abuses and fraud.

Here is a link to an article I wrote on that back in 2008 when I was a guest writer for Factnet:

http://factnet.org/?p=311

The abuses continue and continue. All you have written in this thread is true.

It is time for a reckoning. I believe that as long as more and more of us speak out the truth that that reckoning will happen.

w/<3 Karen
Larry
"SME"

Larry ::::::

Thank you for the response. I have on record, with time, place, form and event 42 different Sea Org Members that were punched, beaten, assaulted as in ASSAULT and BATTERY by Miscavige.... some were beaten multiple times, Mike Rinder and Marc Yager were punching bags easily beaten oer 100 times each and Miscavige is still denying it !

Different eye-witnesses, different folks who do not even know of the other's experience all with graphic stories.

It is so incredible ironic that the likes of you and I are consider ATTACKERS. Suppressive Person attackers ! Beating and slamming a Sea Org member to the ground is not an attack ! WE are the attackers ! Punishment, sadism, lock down, forced against will, overwhelm by thuggery is not ATTACK !
But we who pen reports using keyboards and text are the ATTACKERS ! :?

I am going to take some time to study the links you sent me before giving a worthy reply. It is good to have this dialogue. Who ever would have thought as we shared all that time track way back in the 80s... that would be having an Internet dialogue.......

I want to share with you a couple of stories but let me go through the links you sent me, and I will be back.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:45 pm 

Karen#1 wrote:
I have on record, with time, place, form and event 42 different Sea Org Members that were punched, beaten, assaulted as in ASSAULT and BATTERY by Miscavige.... some were beaten multiple times, Mike Rinder and Marc Yager were punching bags easily beaten oer 100 times each and Miscavige is still denying it !

Karen, it's great that you are creating a record and I look forward to the day when each of these crimes is legally vindicated. Having personally experienced the astronomical degree of corruption within the Riverside County legal system, as well as the cities of Hemet and San Jacinto, I am appalled at the level of human consciousness. I do not know how people like Pamela Walls and Bob Buster can live with themselves. They know, and yet they continue the lie. The fear in their eyes is unmistakable. (I don't mention Jeff Stone, John Tavagione, John Benoit, or Marion Ashley in that sentence because they truly have no heart and could not care less about the human casualties on Int Base.) But I know, deep in my heart, that because of people like you and Larry, the day will come when all of this is exposed and the criminal politicians and law enforcers will be held accountable for their actions. The bubble of corruption in Riverside will pop one day, probably sooner than later. Sincere thanks to you both.

Post subject: Re: Discussion of Abuses at Int Base, Riverside
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 pm 

Moderator :
Thank you for making the ABUSES a separate thread.
If you Google
David Miscavige beatings, there are 147,000 hits
If you Google
David Miscavige assault there are 175,000 hits
If you Google
David Miscavige battery there are 349,000 hits

Incredulous how much this has been reported on the Internet.
Perhaps more incredulous as to how someone can commit assault and battery for 25 years and get away with it.
It is VERY VERY strict policy within the Church to never report any crime no matter how heinous to
Law enforcement. It is only reported within (to OSA).
Of course Miscavige's batteries would not be reported at all. Within the Sea Org mind set and culture it would be unthinkable.
There are reports that Laurisse Stuckenbrock ("Lou") who follows him everywhere (his personal assistant)
even carries cotton balls and anti-septic in her purse to dab onto bloodied noses and ears that she expects to encounter in the course of the day.
===========

A few months ago I had dinner with a veteran Sea Org Member. We had not seen each other in 30 years.
Someone on Facebook hooked us up.
It was an amazing re-union as our time tracks within the Sea Org had paralleled.
He volunteered a horror story, then I countered with another horror story, then he told another and I told another and so the night went...
But it is the David Miscavige brutality that I want to make note of.
The Leader sets the tone level and sets an example for the rest of the flock to follow.
This Sea Org member was top notch. Almost a household name in the US in Sea Org circles
Worked 80 hour weeks. Loyal, dedicated, unwavering in service.
He was out of the blue summoned to a meeting. Miscavige wanted to see him, he was told.
He was led to a small room under the main building of BIG BLUE on Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles 90027.
(Under the "complex" are 3 floors of intertwining tunnels and a labyrinth of rooms and corridors. One of these floors was the Morgue of the old Cedar's Hospital. )

This veteran Sea Org member was placed in this room. It was an empty unfurnished room. He sat on the floor. This was in the 1980s. Hour after hour went by. No food or water. Some 6 hours went by.
Then Miscavige entered with his entourage. (He always has some 1/2 dozen enablers and thugs with him when doing his "rounds." ) 2 of them are out, 4 are still in lockdown so I will not name them, hopefully they will emerge one day.

Miscavige slugged this SO member HARD.

Not a word was said. No data on why this Sea Member was assaulted. No charge was ever brought, no Court of Ethics, no Committee of Evidence. Nothing.

The Sea Org Member stayed in this small cell like room for several more hours after the assault. It was freezing cold, he lay there shivering (no heating in this lower levels). No bed, no food, no water. He was a forgotten particle.

The next day the person in charge of the RPF came to get him. For the next 30 days, again with no charges or accusations, he was given a tool to scrape paint off old metallic pipes 12 hours a day. It was the RPF's RPF. He was cut off from all communication even with fellow RPF's and ordered to scrape paint 12 hours a day and permitted sleep 5 hours a day. He spent the next year and a half in the RPF.

This person has never told his story on the web. He has never published his account. He is still "under the radar" but hopes to come out soon.

His experience has made him disbelieve on ANY merit in Scientology at all.
He is not bitter, but he is emotionally scarred.
This is what the "Church" can get away with under the guide of "Ministerial Exemption."
It is legal to take away all civil and constitutional rights because they are a "Church".

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 am 

Thanks Larry and Karen for this great discussion.

SME wrote:
Quote:

DM is just like a character out of Lord of the Flies. He really hasn't spent that much time in the real world, acting like a normal person with a normal life around normal people. A person could really end up pretty messed up, given how he has spent most of his life, and that's what seems to have happened.

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:06 am 

I'mglib wrote:
Thanks Larry and Karen for this great discussion.

SME wrote:
Quote:

DM is just like a character out of Lord of the Flies. He really hasn't spent that much time in the real world, acting like a normal person with a normal life around normal people. A person could really end up pretty messed up, given how he has spent most of his life, and that's what seems to have happened.

No Glibby
Here I disagree.
This assigns source to his "environment"
Not so. He was a terror within his own family as a child.
His mother called him "Little Napoleon."
At St. Hill when I was a young intern, Miscavige was on a Class IV internship when he SLUGGED his pc.
He was immediately removed from the interneship and the Base.
It electrified St. Hill.
No one had ever attacked their own in the middle of a counselling session.
His rage was blamed on his asthma medication.
48 hours later the parents removed themselves from St Hill, East Grinstead and they all returned to Philadelphia.

People have an innate character. Everyone has a UNIQUE fingerprint, UNIQUE DNA and UNIQUE personality.

For example, if a person is happy and upbeat, they will import that into any group or religious group they join.

If a person has an evil streak, they will import that into any group or religion they join.

Hence we have a spectrum of good and evil people in all religions
There are good and evil Ex-Scientologists, good and evil Catholics, Good and Evil Scientologists. Good and Evil Muslims.

Miscavige had the urge to beat, to pummel, to smash, to lose his cool enough to punch his own preclear.
He was around 12 years old.
This had nothing to do with "environmental factors."
The darkness and iron hand is within his soul and he runs Taliban Scientology to this day with an iron fist.

Last edited by Karen#1 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:24 am 

Under a Dark Cloud
Friday, 21 August 2009 12:30
0digg
I was a Sea Org Member in Scientology’s “International Management Organization” (IMO), “Watchdog Committee” (WDC), “Commodore’s Messenger Org International” (CMOI) and other Gold Base organizations from 1980 to August 1990.

Eric Knutson (former CMOI and WDCI Executive, Department Head of Gold; worked at the Int Base from 1980-1990) had this to say on August 21, 2010:
“While working on a construction project as a Department Head in Gold in the late 80's, I was summonsed to the RTC office building at the Villas to answer some kind of question Miscavige had with regard to the project I was working on. For some reason I was called to the office where Mark Fisher and Jason Bennick worked directly under David Miscavige as his execution arms. Jason and I were the only ones in the room with DM. I had answered any questions Miscavige had and when I was finished he asked Jason a question about his post (I don’t remember the subject content). Jason replied and DM came flying across the office behind Jason’s desk where he was sitting. Screaming obscenities, Miscavige started punching Jason with body shots to the chest and ribcage with closed fists as Jason used his arms to protect himself from the thudding blows. I remember Jason’s eyes as big as saucers filled with terror in his disbelief as to what was happening. It ended almost as abruptly as it started. I remember DM looking at me with an expression that stated clearly ‘this is what will happen to you if you fuck up.’ ”

Source: http://www.scientology-cult.com/under-a-dark-cloud.html

More

Duress and Destruction

In the mid-80’s during the construction of the LRH Sound Studio, Miscavige was heavily involved with the execution of this project. LRH was directly on the lines issuing his advices to Miscavige from anything to technical sound data to complex construction details to obtain a dead-sounding studio. I was part of the construction of this building along with dozens of others. Construction lasted for months. There were many separate occasions where we were ordered to do “all nighters” working 2 to 3 days at a time without sleep to keep production on schedule. It was not uncommon during these “blitzes” to find construction staff sleeping in hidden corners on cold concrete slabs with only their clothes to keep warm in an effort to recover from the fatigue, even if only for an hour. Anything helped. I’ve seen staff sleep standing up due to sheer exhaustion.

Yet all our actions have consequences. Thanks to Miscavige keeping everyone up around the clock, on one horrific occasion at 4 AM after already being up for approximately 68 hours, I witnessed one incoherent staff member run his hand through a table saw equipped with a dado blade (a wide blade used for making large grooves or channels in wood.) He lost 3-4 fingers just like that. He was taken to the hospital, but afterward his hand was useless. David Miscavige couldn't have cared less.

As a result, he was "offloaded" for being "accident prone" (a condition which is caused by suppression). Cruel. “All nighters” also included a total lack of shower facilities and many times you couldn’t even brush your teeth for days. Of course beans, rice and water was the staple of our diet.

"Ministerial Exemption"

Read more

http://www.scientology-cult.com/under-a-dark-cloud.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 pm 

Abuses and violence at INT Base in Riverside County.
At one point Beatings, Assualt and Battery were daily occurrences.
This has a time span of some 25 years.

Chris Guider, an Aussie from Down Under was the RTC MAA,

As RTC MAA, Chris Guider was THE highest Ethics Officer in the Church of Scientology.

A former Australian rugby league star who abandoned his sporting career for a life in the Church of Scientology says its head (DAVID MISCAVIGE )is a "violent" and "toxic" individual.

Chris Guider (former Inspector General MAA [Ethics Officer] at International Management, late 1980s-1990s worked directly with Miscavige) said this on September 22, 2011 to Australian TV:
“[David Miscavige] is a violent individual. … I’ve seen him physically beat one staff member, Mark Fisher, who was formerly an executive in RTC and worked very closely with Miscavige for a lot of years. And I witnessed [Miscavige] beating him. …”
“[Miscavige] was standing behind a person, who was editing the [video]. And [Miscavige was] telling him how he was doing this wrong and that wrong, and screaming at him. In the Ethics Officer role, you have this little … “riding crop” [stick] … and it’s just meant to be a symbol of authority that the Ethics Officer has. Well anyway, Miscavige told me to BEAT the guy with the stick. I looked at him and I refused to do that. He took that very, very severely on me because I didn’t just do what he wanted me to do.”

(Source: http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/conte...1/s3323979.htm)

YOU TUBE link below is worth a watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 6J2w1Mzx0A

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3094 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 207  Next