Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Re: Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:48 am

Mark Plummer posted a good alert that we should all know about.
Chuck Beatty for many years paid for an 800 number for escapees to call "I-800-Ex-Sea-Org.
Some 3 years ago he dropped the tel line. Now apparently OSA the black bag operation of the cult that does that programs intelligence hit squad activity and their obscene hate pages, now owns the line.
So if anyone calls the number, they get right into the teeth of Office of Special Affairs.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:51 am

Thank you for this, Karen. I'm going to post this in its own thread to make it more visible.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 am

3 months ago, here in Hollywood at Celebrity Center ~~ did it again.

For years and years the Scientology Cult has held people against their will, especially STAFF. It can act as a kind of KIDNAP but Scientology thumbs its nose at local laws and laws of the land as they only follow L Ron Hubbard.
This incident happened to a public in a Counseling *session*
Crime Report ~~ Celebrity Center International, Hollywood.

There is also a policy where everyone is empowered to jump on and immobilize a protester or dissident by yelling "HCO Bring Order!"

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 am

Karen#1 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 am
There is also a policy where everyone is empowered to jump on and immobilize a protester or dissident by yelling "HCO Bring Order!"
It goes beyond that, as I'm sure you know, Karen. The policy requires all staff members who hear, "HCO Bring Order!" to run to where the call is and to take part in whatever action the HCO staff member is doing. If a staff member doesn't do that they are subject to punishment.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:19 am

The Cult craves celebrities.

The Cult craves endorsement from Celebrites for endorsements to lure in more public for more $$$$.

But now, increasingly, it backfires....

Daily Mail today

She has told how celebrities are called 'raw meat,' and lists of desirable 'quarry' are compiled.

She has detailed leader David Miscavige's friendship with his 'biggest trophy' Tom Cruise, and the abuses that saw the leader's own father brand him 'a monster.'

Unquote

Read more ~~

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sters.html

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Reference: Box Office Mojo's page for American Made
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mena.htm
Tom Cruise's latest movie, American Made, released September 29, 2017, did not do well.

With a budget of $50 million, low for a Tom Cruise movie, American Made took in $16,776,390 in its opening weekend. The stated budget is for production costs and does not include distribution and promotional costs.

Still in release it has a domestic gross of $51,219,770 and a worldwide gross of $133,437,220.

Essentially this motion picture could be considered a failure.

I boycott Tom Cruise. I can only speak for myself but I suspect that most people who have left Scientology and who feel that Scientology has harmed them, also boycott Tom Cruise. This may extend to family members and close friends. Although not scientific, based on comments and assorted estimates the number of such former members is likely in the region of 10 million people, and with friends and family may reach between 50 and 60 million.

When multiplied by the average price of a movie ticket, $10, Hollywood is looking at a potential shortfall on movies with Tom Cruise in them of between $100 million and $600 million. This also applies to a lesser extent to other motion pictures that feature celebrities involved in Scientology, especially in lead roles.

I think the overall film industry is going through a time of figuring that out. What they are figuring out is
Scientology = lower box office performance.
In turn the people working on acting careers in the business are seeing that message filter through Hollywood's own loaded language.

Scientology may be craving celebrities but Hollywood and many of the people working there are not buying what Scientoloogy is selling the way they once did.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:55 am

Camilla experienced the humiliation as was the culture of not being able to sleep in one's own berthing and bed, but was forced to sleep in the wilderness.
She also witnessed cruel and intense sleep deprivation and Sea Org Slaves being forced to work among wood treated with toxic chemicals.
We have often discussed on the unconscionable action of the cult revenging critics by revealing confidential data (plus highly embellished) given in the so called *sanctity* of a session* So-called "Privileged communication*
In what became the SP Hole, the conference room. Jennie Linsen (deVocht) read out Camilla's private confessional information to other Sea org Members. Her husband was sitting there listening to all this, 2 hour long meetings, what Camilla had done ..and it went on for days.
She was then banished to the RPF (prison Gulag) On her way to the RPF her husband who had listened in at session disclosures said to her "I cannot believe you Camilla, you are DESPICABLE. That was the last time she ever heard from her husband. Divorce followed.

Listen to Camilla tell in her own words here ~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HmfyfxKnk

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:36 pm

I was going to say something and reference this blog post, but I can't say it any better so I'm just going to paste the entire post here. After the link it's all from the blog site.

https://alanzosblog.com/scientology-alw ... you-think/

Scientology: It’s Always Worse Than You Think

The exposure of Scientology is a repetitive business.

Every year, there are new people coming out of the Church who, no matter how highly trained as an auditor, no matter how many years they’ve spent on staff or in the Sea Org, know very little about the actual subject of Scientology and what it really does to people.

Every year, there are people who have been out of the Church of Scientology for a while, and who are beginning to realize that the Scientology ideology that has been doing their thinking for them for so long is starting to make very little sense.

And with each new media revelation, there are the socially conscious never-ins who have been sucked into the Scientology-watching vortex, and have just read someone’s horrific story of Scientology abuse on the Internet and can not believe that what they have just read could be allowed to happen in our society.

All of these people, and many more, need to know something that my old friend Joe Lynn used to say: Scientology – it’s always worse than you think.

Producing this understanding about Scientology in the general public requires knowing where the Scientology bodies are buried, remembering where all the graves are, and digging them up again and again for the new people so that they can see for themselves the ditches of grim depravity into which Scientology sinks.

This then, one hopes, should spur action on the parts of more individuals to pressure law enforcement, to inspire legal teams, and to cajole bodies of federal justice to do something effective about ending, once and for all, Scientology’s ability to exploit peoples’ spiritual vulnerabilities, to bankrupt people, to destroy their livelihoods and their families, and to get away with all of their criminal activity by hiding behind America’s 1st Amendment protections.

Thus, the exposure of Scientology is the business of Informational Necromancy.

It doesn’t pay very well.

But it can be satisfying at the end of the day – after you’ve taken a shower.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:29 am

Valeska Paris joined the Scientology Cadet Org at six years of age. She then joined the Sea Org when she was 14 years old. As a teenager she was sent to Scientology's ship the Freewinds. In this gripping podcast Valeska discusses the surprise raid on the Freewinds by the French police in 1999 when it was anchored at St. Barts. Valeska then describes the suicide of her stepfather Scientologist Albert Jaquier; the suicide of a member of a Sea Org member on the Freewinds; and the punishments she suffered on the ship. Valeska talks about her relationship to Shelly Miscavige who has not been seen in public for over a decade. Other people discussed include Mike Napier, the Captain of the Freewinds, Guillaume Leserve, Heber Jentzsch, and Tom Cruise and his $400,000 birthday party on the Freewinds.

Click here ~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omLnLN86OeQ&t=470s

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:17 am

Escape Stories can sometimes be thrilling.

https://www.ranker.com/list/harrowing-s ... pe-stories

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:00 am

I planned my first escape. It took eight months.

The second time, I just walked away. It took five minutes. It was so much better.

The problem with each one was that I wanted to leave but remain in good standing. Big mistake.

There won't be a third escape. I don't care about my standing. I'm not going back.
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”