Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
mr_bad

Re: Discussion of Abuses at Int Base, Riverside

Post by mr_bad » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:22 am

...most of these stories are new to me, but I can confirm that the environment they experienced is what I experienced.

Thanks for posting these, Karen.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

opter

Post by opter » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:53 am

Karen

Thank you so much for posting those stories. It is so important to know about it. It is also so sad. :twisted: :twisted:

Opter

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:19 am

Mr Bad and Opter.
Thank you.

One wonders why an entity with full RICO violations can continue to persist with a free pass.
There is a Lobbying firm in Washington DC that just about works full time for the Church to cover up its dirty deeds.
I am sure they are oblivious of the atrocities as they persuade politicians of GLORY of the CULT.

CONTACT

The Mitchell Firm, Inc.
42020 Village Center Plaza, #120-200
Stone Ridge, VA 20105

Phone: 202.669.4065

They have a FACEBOOK page. I would encourage readers to send the links to the posted stories of the darker side of the CHURCH.

To celebrate the malicious hate paragraphs posted on me, I promise to increase my whistleblowing to greater proportions.:):):)

fax: 480.275.3218

Email: info@themitchellfirm.com

I have to whistleblow on a document I have where the "Church" of Scientology pays them in a short period of time
$20,000
$30,000
$20,000
$30,000
$30,000
$30,000
$40,000
$30,000
$30,000
$30,000 (will leak this presently)

to Lobby the Politicians while the ABUSES are covered.

Nice to have free 501C3 money to LOBBY the Government !
Here's a sample

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 pm

THE IRS do not want charity 501c3 influencing the Government.

Greg Mitchell's firm has been sucking in the bucks to influence Capitol Hill.

Section 501(c)(3) organizations are restricted in how much political and legislative (lobbying) activities they may conduct. For a detailed discussion, see Political and Lobbying Activities. For more information about lobbying activities by charities, see the article Lobbying Issues; for more information about political activities of charities, see the FY-2002 CPE topic Election Year Issues.

Source

http://www.irs.gov/charities/charita...=96099,00.html

It is very restricted on what Lobbying can me done.
This warrants an investigation on exactly what Greg Mitchell has done within the law.

Lots of bucks being paid to influence Capitol Hill.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 pm

I think your last 2 posts deserve their own thread as well.

You just answered the question that I think everyone's probably had regarding why $cientology hasn't been investigated in the last 5 years with all that's been exposed.
Last edited by mr_bad on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Greg Mitchell of the Lobbying Firm is a Scientologist.
Click here

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... chell.html

Tom Cruise was really dirty on how he did Miscavige FAVORS in exchange for his
molly-coddling DM pimping for a woman (RTC becoming a dating service).
Cruise influenced the Clinton Administration.

And here is Greg Mitchell in a photo op with President Clinton

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:48 pm

^Some related media on lobbying: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36206

tamasin-sp

Post by tamasin-sp » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Am I missing something here. Greg and Lana related?

Found this on Greg Mitchell:
http://freeandindependent.us/?page_id=1272

Control the Government: sounds to me like a combo of freezone and independents, another arm of scientology.

Great thread, Karen.
Look at our brokenness.
We know that in all Creation
Only the human family
Has strayed from the sacred way.

Teach us love,compassion,honour
That we may heal the earth
And heal each other.(part of an Ojibway prayer)

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:16 am

Thanks Tamasin. :)
No, not related.
Lana is an Australian.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:50 am

BACK ON TOPIC re ABUSE

Janela Webster (former head of AVC International, RTC, 1990 – 2007) made these comments in April 2010:
“I am writing this to make it known my own personal experience with the physical and emotional abuse I either witnessed or experienced from David Miscavige. … Norman Starkey: how could you stand up [on CNN] and lie about David Miscavige not laying a hand on you? I was standing right there in the office when he just walked up to you and boxed you in the ears with no concern whatsoever. And you, a senior citizen in your ‘60s? … While I have my own personal experiences of being thrown in the lake; sleep deprivation; being incarcerated on the Int base and forced to sleep on a cot in my office for 7 months; starved on a diet of rice and beans for weeks; the most destructive and painful of all was the forced disconnection from my daughter in 2001.”

(Source: http://www.scientology-cult.com/skeleto ... loset.html)

The word is that during the punching incident Norman Starkey's hearing aids got damaged internally in the ear.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 am

Firm: The Mitchell Firm
Name: Greg Mitchell
Website: The Mitchell Firm ? Effective Political Communications
Client: The Church of Scientology International
The Mitchell Firm, Inc.
1725 I St. NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006
Telephone: 202-669-4065
Fax: 480-275-3218
Email: glmitchell77@verizon.net
Analysis: CoS International spent $120,000 on lobbying efforts in 2008, almost 2-3 times their normal rate.

What laws are they paying for:

Received: $30000
Agency: U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, U.S. SENATE
Filed under: Immigration

Worked with other members of an informal coalition of religious organizations to send a group letter that urged congress to permanently extend the religious worker visa program (r-1), which was originally established in the immigration act of 1990 and is set to expire later this year. Hr 5570, the religious worker visa extension act of 2008, was then introduced. With other coalition members, expressed concerns about proposed amendments in committee that might limit the program's usefulness.

READ THIS

PHONY MARRIAGES and SEXUAL INTERCOURSE "For the greatest GOOD !"

Miscavige's Marriages of Convenience

Green Card Marriages, FSO-Style

Green Card Marriages, FSO-Style

FSO = Flag Service Org that Charges $8500 to elicit CRIMES and Transgressions for OT VIIs every six months !

That was the scenario at David Miscavige's Flag Service Org in 2006, when at a staff meeting, we were handed a piece of paper with all the names of foreign staff on it. It was Command Intention for anyone who's religious worker visa was expiring to do whatever they had to do to get a green card NOW.

And how to get that green card? Why, get married to a US citizen, of course!

This was a base-wide flap. We're talking Class IX auditors, Class XII auditors and top executives on that list. And funnily enough, it was brought up by the PR staff at staff meeting, as it was a "legal ruds" situation. Legal-schmegal, it was a criminal activity.

From the briefing, we were told that this was deadly serious and it was clear that we couldn't afford to lose ANY staff because it would cut across “Command Intention,” i.e., David Miscavige’s project to man-up the Super Power team
< snip>

Ergo, UNUSUAL SOLUTION: Get illegal staff married off to compound the illegality of it all.

It played out like this:

All unmarried US citizens were urged to choose one of the people on the list to marry before they were forced to leave the country.

At the same time, it was made clear to the soon-to-be-illegal workers that it was up to them to find a husband or wife, and to do it immediately. This was looked upon as their personal ethics situation.

They were given only two or three months to locate a suitable marriage partner and get married.

I don't know what happened or the magnitude of the flap that must have occurred on legal lines to have created this situation, but I do know the fallout: Many staff were married over that two-month period to someone they didn't even know before the announcement.
...a bunch of men and women hooking up not for love, but for money. Follow it through: By getting married, the FSO could maintain it’s income, sending more than a million dollars a week to... "Command" (David Miscavige) who had total dictatorial control over Sea Org reserves. That makes the spiritual leader of the Church...
PIMP-DADDY MISCAVIGE

...whoring out Class IX and even Class XII Auditors to other staff for cash, baby. As Santa would say, "Ho, ho, ho."

When a person on the list got married, “Command” considered that man or woman to have their ethics were in.

After all, wasn't this the most ethical thing to do -- whore yourself out to someone you barely knew, so that you could apply for a green card and continue working at Flag? Greatest good for the greatest number, right? Even though this type of activity is totally illegal?

All of this was happening while Flag was supposed to be delivering services at the highest levels of The Bridge, guarding the entrance onto the OT levels to keep any “suppressive people out.

Written by Scarlet Pumpernickel (who was there at the time)
SOURCE http://www.scientology-cult.com/green-c ... style.html

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:03 am

Marc Headley (former Senior Executive at Golden Era Productions in International Management, 1995-2000):
“I myself on at least 10 different occasions have witnessed David Miscavige actually physically strike other staff members to the ground, strike staff members so many times or damage them physically that they actually needed medical attention or that a medical officer from the facility would have to come bandage them or treat them. In one instance, I myself was punched several times by David Miscavige in the face for basically arguing or talking back to him during a discussion that we were having.”
(Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo)

From Marc Headley's book (highly recommended) "Blown for Good."
http://www.amazon.com/Inside-Scientolog ... 279&sr=1-1

After keeping the inmates up all night with the threat that they would be separated from their spouse and sent off to Siberia or the likes of wilderness territory, he kept up the charade and threats while it became more and more violent as they fought for a chair.

At 4a.m. in the morning, fighting for survival for a chair to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody, while DM laughed and puffed at cigarettes. It got more and more ugly, more and more violent and this amused the "head of the religion."

++++++When Marc Headley and John Peeler were young guys, recruited out of Delphi, they were booted off base to sleep on the dirt in sleeping bags. Another story, John Peeler has the greatest stories. My 6 months of hell at INT/Gold base is nothing compared to 12 to 17 years of this suffered by Peeler and Headley..

+++++Cruelly and intentionally the wrath of DM questioned in heavy interrogations the crew who angered DM for films shots he did not approve of got heavily sec checked by RTC staff. Hookers ? Theft ? Sex with each other? Goofing off ? This would go on for 8 hours straight.
David Miscavige said they had crimes and til the crimes were discovered, this would continue....

+++++OVER and OVER and OVER again. Even a Mental Asylum or Prison system is not as bad as that. Mind F@#ck.

++++One incident Marc describes is after a marathon of Police Polygraph "sec checking", 6 of them, the film crew were told to line up outside the MCI (dining hall) and they were to RUN. 4 guys, 2 girls. This was over sleep deprivation, most days with very little sleep, and not a whole lot of food.
+++++It was 1am. Most property lights turned off, it was very dark. 3 motor cycles pulled up, Gold Security Guards

+++++"Run ! Run ! RUN !" they ordered. Stay in the headlights and RUN until we stay STOP !

These 6 Sea Org members were herded like African prey running from helicopters above and sadistically made to RUN. The INT Base covers some 500 acres so there is a lot of space to run.

+++++Marc Headley and the other 5 ran all over the property herded by the 3 security guards on motor bikes.

+++++No matter what, no one was allowed to stop for any reason. Finally of the girls collapsed, she was crying and sobbing. The other 5 were made to do push-ups while she was yelled at and made to continue running.

+++++At 2:30am they were told they would now run to where they would sleep for the night ~~ The South End of the property which was only grass fields, no buildings, no shelters.

+++++No sleeping bags, no pillows, no bed, sleep on the grass. The MAA Jon Stumpke (long since SO blown after implementing daily cruelty) told them they would be woken at sunrise to continue next assignment.

+++++at 4: 30am. deliberately and maliciously the sprinklers went off. Not on other parts of the property, but only where these 6 lay on the grass. Only South Side sprinklers went off. Clothes were soaking wet. No change of clothes.m No food, little sleep, herded like animals and made to run pursued by INT "Security Guards" like animals.
Why ?

Miscavige did not like their filming produced that day.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:00 am

This paragraph in the book "Blown for Good" really impacted me. P 196/197

(Heavy security checking)
by RTC staff. This included any and all suspected activities that we could be involved in. Hookers ? Theft ? Sex with the actors ? Goofing off ? Sex with each other? Gambling ? you name it, we were asked it. We were asked the same questions over and over again, worded differently anything and everything was thrown at us. This went on for at least 8 hours straight. We had screwed up the filming of this one sequence and their must be some real crimes below this. No one wanted to hear about us not sleeping for a straight month....<snip> No, the only thing that was wanted was for us to admit to committing the most heinous crimes imaginable and then it would all make sense. Dave Miscavige said we had crimes so we did, and until we admitted to those crimes it would not stop.
It is interesting how reading other's similar experiences effect one.
I experienced the repetitive torture of the the Emeter being used as a police polygraph machine when I was HELD AGAINST MY WILL as in KIDNAP at INT BASE and here is a 2 minute blurb (trailer) where I tell it on camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqDfEJBaOts

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:06 am

Karen Pressley

Karen Pressley, a convert from the Church of Scientology to Biblical Christianity

Prior to her 16-year involvement with the Church of Scientology, Karen worked as a Hollywood fashion designer, as well as a music publisher with her (then) husband Peter Schless. Their work included hit songs like “On the Wings of Love.” Their careers took a turn (early 1980’s) when they fell prey to the deception of Scientology.

After 16 years in Scientology, God’s grace removed the veil of deception from Karen’s eyes. After two prior unsuccessful attempts to escape (1990 and 1993), her third attempt in 1998 led to final disentanglement from the group, but resulted in ex-communication from her friends and divorce from her husband of 20 years.
Pieces of Karen’s personal story as an ex-Scientologist who escaped and and found faith in Jesus Christ have aired on NBC Dateline, CNN (Paula Zahn segment), “Secrets d’Actualite” on M6 Network in Paris, and local Atlanta shows, as well as local and national radio shows. She’s been interviewed by the Los Angeles Times, St. Petersburg Times, Atlanta’s Sunday Paper, and many Christian publications including Baptist Press News, The Christian Index, Missions Mosaic, On Mission Magazine, LifeWay’s Open Windows and more.

Karen Pressley (former head of Celebrity Centre Network and former International Public Relations Officer, 1980s-1990s):
“I’ve seen [David Miscavige] slam people against a wall, by the neck, by the shoulders. … Ray Mithoff, who was the Snr C/S International (his office was across from mine when I was the International Public Relations Officer; we were in the Del Sol Building) … was constantly under the gun with David Miscavige. And I was present once when he threw Ray Mithoff against the wall, and took his shirt and threw him up like this [gestures upward], and told him he was an SP and a piece of shit. And made him get on his hands and knees and just humiliated him. And right after that, Ray Mithoff was sleeping in a tent on a hillside and having to pee outdoors with no toilet facilities. And cleaning floors with toothbrushes. … Miscavige used every psychological tactic, physical abuse, verbal abuse, to dehumanize him.”

(Source: http://vimeo.com/13073239)
Last edited by Karen#1 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:10 am

caroline wrote:
I'm sorry, Karen. I don't mean to cause any particular case reaction, or as you say, "wrong items." I think I've made my point sufficiently clear, and I accept your response as a refusal to discuss the issue at this time.

The SPDL exposes and opposes the SP doctrine. Where's the double standard?
Caroline, I exposed the hypocritical intellectual underpinnings of the SPDL here on OCMB and you refused to discuss it with me. I asked if Indies who were declared SP's could be members of the SPDL and you said not unless they renounced Scientology. You and Gerry are discriminatory and prejudiced when it comes to others that have left the Cult and still want to practice the Tech of their own Free Will.

Care for round two Caroline? I will be glad to show the hypocrisy inherent in the Armstrong Agenda.

Look, Caroline, I understand that you and Gerry have an agenda. I get it. However, I no longer have any respect for the
Armstrong Agenda because it is discriminatory and prejudiced against the Indies -- and I say this a critic, as an OG whose friends include Indies.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”