Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Re: Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:19 am

https://www.nur.kz/1175224-amerikanskie ... i-zal.html

Google translation follows.

NUR KZ: American Scientologists hostage returned from Kazakhstan

https://www.nur.kz/1175224-amerikans...rnuli-zal.html

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Tylevich Dean, her mother held by Scientologists in the United States Rigina, BelTA portal Nur.kz , her daughter arrived home.

"Rigina called my mother and younger sister and asked them to comfort me! They said that not only is not going to reassure me, but the whole family decided to go to the Malakhov "Let them talk." Then Rigina the first time in two years, wrote me an email a letter of three lines: "Mom, I love you, you yourself sent me to the flag, and I'm happy here," - she said.

Dean said that Rigina sent her three pictures with a very weary look on his face and dull eyes.

"I have a devastating letter wrote threatening, and for three days there is no answer. But "security officers" say her name booked tickets Tampa - New York, NY - Moscow, Moscow - Astana! Now punch, whether it flew this flight ", - he explained the girl's mother.

Then she said that Rigina already in Astana with his biological father.

"My mother phoned to my ex-husband, and indeed confirmed that Rigina arrived and told my father that was very tired, had not slept for two days and wanted to sleep. Father Rigina huge mansion in Astana, and he does not want to wake her when he wakes up, calls itself ", - says Dean Tylevich.

"But the CBN has given command of the border guards, and it will not be released out of the country to ascertain the full circumstances. As a witness of the criminal case it will hand over the agenda today, and my mom talked to her father, so that he would not let her go, "- she added.

According Rigina father who gave her mother Dina, she spent two days without sleep and immediately upon arrival went to bed.

On the night of 27 of June 28, Dean and Daniel Tylevich flew to Astana, and the next day were busy settling personal affairs.

On the morning of June 28 in the morning Danil Tylevich reported that they are in the NSC Astana, which has just signed a non-disclosure.

Recently, they have to go back home with Rigina.

Earlier, the Dean and Daniel Tylevich parents illegally held in US Rigina Hikmatulinoy, launched a campaign in social networks # VerniteRiginu. In it, they asked the Kazakhs , President Nursultan Nazarbayev and US Ambassador George Krol, for help in return the girls to their homeland in the criminal investigation of the fraudulent activities of Scientologists in Almaty.

Mother Rigina Hikmatulinoy Tylevich Dean gave an interview NUR.KZ the illegal holding her daughter in the United States.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Today Tony Ortega posted this story
http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/07/the-ch ... ayer-dime/

The one thing that non Sea Org may not fully grasp is how ORGANISED the cult is.

There is structure, there are *hats*, there is post purpose clearing and there are programs written where
different parts of their organizational structure strike either simulantaneosly or in a chain sequence.

A good definition is GANG STALKING.
Gang stalking is organized harassment at it's best. It the targeting of an individual for revenge, jealousy, sport, or to keep to them quiet.
It's a psychological attack,
At OSA INT very careful study has been done of MKUltra, Co-IntelPro, the Stasi. These are bibles of OSA INT Intelligence.

Gang stalking begins with a deep investigation of the targeted individual. This is then use to tailor the program.
In my case a week to 10 days of roll out went like this>>

Los Angeles City officials showing up at my door with complaints of animal cruelty same accusations as made on earlier CULT hate site,.
Next day new hate site goes up
Next day a daily diary purported to be written by me surfaces on the web.
Next day Los Angeles City officials said complaints filed on my house for rats potentially causing the new *Black Plague* LOL.
Next day more Hate sites..now naming me a Russian spy honey pot, working for Russian Intelligence for Sex.
Next day new anonymous smear letter on me to critics, Indies, Anons, etc etc etc.
A highly programmed series of events each incident done by another person with rippled timed delay.

The excuse used by OSA is "we are doing Pre-litigation investigation". But no litigation follows. This excuse is
as truthful as broadly announcing to Alex Gibney and Louis Theroux that bio documentaries were being made by the CULT on THEM. 1.5 year lie.
Gang Stalking intimidation which including a host of other programmed hits, smearing, PINTEREST, Twitter, Freedom Magazine etc. etc.

When a group of people ORGANIZE and Pre-meditate unsavory acts = RICO.
The laws evolved by Rudi Giulliani and other prosecutors to take down the Mob.
Scientology Inc is a crime syndicate with interstate trafficking of personnel, interstate flow of $$$$$ funds and RICO laws and statutes are sitting in place waiting to be used. (They were ALMOST used in the 1980s before derail.)

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Tony Ortega updates ups on the tragic story of the millionaire "OT 8s" Izzy and Mary-Ann Chait of Beverly Hills.
IMPORTANT READ
http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/18/joey-c ... althy-dad/

It is a tragic story.
Thank you for the good journalism Tony.
I was a friend to the Chaits for decades.
I attended all 3 boys bar mitzvahs and watched them grow up from kids to young men.
Izzy put on HUGE parties with 5 star menus in Beverly Hills in Millionaire style.
Izzie and Marty-Ann gave millions and millions and millions to the Cult.
But it was protested. Many a time they confided how relentless the Cult
was and no matter how many millions previously donated, it was never enough.
MORE money was demanded.
Both did every spiritual action up to OT VIII.
BUT
Instead of becoming a super human being, or at least a more healthy human being
Izzie gets a stroke.
Auditors have been sent to his home, after all he was a mega-donor.

He kicks them out refusing any more Scientology techniques.
Mary-Ann is being pampered at AOLA (Advanced Org Los Angeles) where she gets almost daily auditing currently.
I wrote to the Judge on behalf of Joey.
I was on fire and I made it a leather bound edition.
I told the judge what happened when born into it all with no other life and especially covered the hazing of homophobia.
So after doing all the levels and millions donated, Izzy the OT VIII gets a stroke and wants no more Scientology counseling.
A true testament of a Scientology Inc story.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:07 am

I am sorry to report the death of Mary Tabayoyin.

Mary died from a short but tough battle with cancer on 19th July. Her husband of over 30 years Andre Tabayoyin messaged me.
They both served at Gold Base/Int Base for 20 years and left all of Scientology behind in 1992.
So what happened?

Mary became pregnant. She was given a choice. Have the baby and leave the Sea Org for a Class IV Org or have an abortion and stay. Now let's not forget, this choice was given to someone who had proven their loyalty for more than 20 years. She was under much pressure to have the abortion in order to stay in the SO. In the end, she had the abortion. After the fact, neither she nor Andre could live with, nor justify, that act. It went against their own private moral code.

Mary and Andre made the decision to leave the church and Int Base. Immediately there was almost a kidnap of their son to sever all connection with them while he was used for slave labor in the Sea org. Their son Casavius was made to disconnect. as punishment for them departing the CULT.

When they left in 1992, the CULT vengefully hid their son going as far as sending him to Sweden or Denmark so that he was 1000's away from them. Scientology 101 vengeance.

Mary and Andre cried out for their son on the web, he never responded. Cult brainwashed to turn against his MOM and DAD.
Mary never got to see her son before she passed.
Shameful CULT.

RIP Mary

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:51 am

In Memory of
Mary Christine Chambers Tabayoyon
November 2, 1950 - July 19, 2016

Mary was a devoted and loving wife and loyal companion with her husband Andre for 44 years. They were blessed with a beautiful son, Casavius Tabayoyon, for whom she cared deeply and protected as any loving mother would. Casavius and his wife, Irene, blessed Mary and Andre with two beautiful grandchildren, Anthony and Mila.
http://mariposa-gardens.tributes.com/di ... -103775781

RIP, age 65 is too young to go.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:10 am

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Casavius Tabayoyon
Date: 21 Aug 1998 03:09:08 GMT

Any Scientologist, Sea Org Member, OSA ,
or anyone who can get this
message Casavius Tabayoyon

Please foreward to Casavius:

Hello Son,

You know it has been over 5 years
now since you have written or spoken
to us.

We am really concerned that you have
also not returned any of the calls we
have placed to you.

Grandmother(my mother) is asking to hear
from you even a post card.

You can not be upset with her,
she knows nothing of our relationship.

They are people who you love,
yet you have decided to cut them out
of your life and you enforce them to
lose your loving manner and presence.

Anita, your aunt has not recieved an
answer to here calls to Flag, and
Golden Era, they say you are not know
there.

Ramona, your other aunt finally recieved
her kidney transplant, she got a
second chance at life.

Zeb now has two children,
Joanie, is in Florida, and the
CW base claims that they do not
know who your are.

Tess has had a third child and
constanly asks of you.
Her calls to Golden Era go ignored.

Roman your uncle is asking me
why your are ingoring your
grandmother.

Gina and Ricky constantly ask
for you.

Romaldo and Joey are big
now and wonder where you are.

Alfred and his wife had a baby!!

Maggie, and Jennie, want to
see you desperatly

Craig, Karen, Sharon, Susan,
Kevin, Alias, Andrew your mothers
brothers children all ask for you.

Did you know Andrew won a scholarship
to Northern Arizona University?

Two years ago your Grandfather passed.
He said that he loves you more
that you could know, and he
knows that you love him too.

Casaivus you cannot deny these
family connections.

Please try to find a little
forgiveness and compassion for us
we are your family.

We are people who love you.

We represent many generations of your
family line.

Sincerely;
Tabayoyon , Velasquez, Smith,
Chambers, Garcia, Martinez,
and Gomez family trees alive and well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: MISSING PERSON CASAVIUS TABAYOYON
Date: 17 Apr 1998 20:42:00 -0700

We departed the sea org in dec of 1992. Since that time we have not been able to communicate with our son.

We have called. We have written letters. We have done everything we could to discover his where abouts.

A year or so after we left we recieved a letter from casavius stating that because we left the church and no longer were part of it he would nolonger communicate with us. He wrote a few more letter that were harsh and cold directed to his mother to stop trying ot contact him.

This no communication behavior toward someone (his mother) who cares and loves him so much is just not morally correct.

We rasied our son to be a good person.

He never disrespected me or his mother.

So why would our decision to leave the church and the sea organization create such a reaction?

Therefore we have concluded that Casivius our loving son has been murdered.

Or is in extended Isolation in this or another country.

We have decided that we want to ask the help of any one on the ARS to help us locate our dear SON,

We cannot believe that our son would not ever want to see or talk to us again.

His Name is

Casavius Tabayoyon

born 17 July 1972.

he was last seen at Golden Era Studios.

I will get a photo posted on the web.

Our next step is of course filing a missing persons report with the FBI.

We did want get this step done to have evidence that we have used the several means to locate our Son.

If you locate him, tell him to call his mother 602-807-9351

thanks in advance.

Andre.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:14 am

Sarita Shoemaker (ex Gold base, Sea Org) saw some child like handwriting in these "Letters Out" and this is what she found out !

First, the letters ~~

So...Sarita did some research on Facebook and this is what she found on Facebook posted by the Mom of the girl who sent the LETTERS OUT.
[/size]

Teresa Rogers
September 5, 2015 ·
I have had 6 children, the first three I gave up for adoption at birth because I didn't think I was emotionally or financially able to take care of them alone. Each father wanted me to get an abortion. I was afraid I would wind up like my mother.
My first baby was born in June. I named him Charles. He was born in Tuscan, Arizona in 1984.
My second baby I named Michael Patrick. He was born in April 1987 in Cerritos, CA.
My third baby was Rhea Elise. She was born in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1988 in July.
My fourth baby was Sasha Faustine,(helper of mankind, Sasha means in Russian and Faustine means lucky.) she was born February 16,1990. She was a beautiful sweet little girl. She was taken from me a week before Mother's Day in 1991, because my house was a mess and I was deemed an unfit mother. Then I was put in a psyche hospital because the psychiatrist who evaluated me grew to hate me.
My fifth baby was Kyla Nichole. I was married and he did not want me to get an abortion. I had her in December of 1993. I got to keep and raise her. Kyla is a word clearer at Flag, she had been for 7 years.
My sixth child is Jonnie "Goodboy" Tyler Rogers, I named him after the character in Battlefield Earth, by L. Ron Hubbard.
I got to keep and raise him too.bhe worked as a folder page at Flag for four years. He left because he wants a family of his own.
Now Jonnie is leaving the nest to go work with his father in Atlanta.

So that leaves Kyla, my only daughter that I have near me. ( I probably have grandchildren I will never see, but it was my decision for adoption).
I do not want to leave her here to go to Colorado. I would like to stay here in Clearwater with her.
Any theta help in that direction would be greatly appreciated. Postulates, prayers, hopes, dreams. A sturdy quilt made of these thoughts would greatly help.
Love, Teresa

Grassyknoll

Post by Grassyknoll » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:35 am

All those poor babies that were not born because of this sadistic cult. For the members who really wanted their babies and the now ex members, I have no doubt it bothers them now more than ever.
If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Grassyknoll

Re: Discussion of Abuses at Int Base, Riverside

Post by Grassyknoll » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:40 am

Karen#1 wrote:I want to add one more piece of data concerning girls at INT Base who have returned having had abortions.

They are assigned a Condition of Confusion.
They must work their way up and do written formulas for
Treason, Enemy, Doubt, Liability with extensive AMENDS.

There are many punitive actions that go into force for being in a "LOWERED CONDITION."

Treasonous
to the group calling itself the "SEA ORG" to want a BABY or get pregnant.

The sheer hypocrisy of a group that claims they can alleviate incidents of
Unconsciousness called ENGRAMS.

while they willy nilly ORDER incidents of ANESTHESIA (abortions)

Enforced abortions with low conditions assigned also well reported on ESMB by Australian
girls that went through it.
And what punishment did the fathers of the unborn babied get? Nothing I'm sure. Well, at least that's one punishment they were able to escape.

Grassyknoll

Post by Grassyknoll » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:21 am

Wow! Kirstie is pretty tacky and classless.

Grassyknoll

Re: Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientol

Post by Grassyknoll » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:43 pm

Karen#1 wrote:Image

Tom Cruise must ditch the vile cult of Scientology NOW | Piers Morgan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-him.html
Someone must be terrified to tell Tom Cruise the truth about $cientology.

Grassyknoll

Post by Grassyknoll » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:44 pm

Karen#1 wrote:THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY IS A GENOCIDAL MASTER RACE CULT
All quotes and references from Church doctrines.

http://scientologymoneyproject.com/2015 ... race-cult/
I posted the link on Facebook.

Grassyknoll

Post by Grassyknoll » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:35 am

Karen#1 wrote:Travers Harris, Early Pioneer of early days of the Sea org. He tells important Sea Org History.

MUST READ

http://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/10 ... cn-the-so/

Excerpt of early 1970 penalties :

At 9:00 AM that morning a beautiful girl named Nicki Freidman came up to me and assigned me a condition of NON-EXISTENCE FOR WEARING AN OLD PAIR OF OVERALLS while on quarter master watch and ordered me to report to the Master at Arms (Ethics Officer on dry land).

There are penalties that you need to perform while in a lowered condition. The lowered conditions are as follows with the penalty of hard labour as follows:

Non-Existence – 24 Hours Hard Labour with no sleep
Liability – 48 Hours Hard Labour with no sleep
Doubt – 72 Hours Hard Labour with no sleep
Enemy – Put into the chain locker and do the formula
Treason – Similar to above
Confusion – Similar to above

How big is the chain locker? Can a person lay down in it? Go to the bathroom? Thanks

Grassyknoll

Post by Grassyknoll » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:57 am

Karen#1 wrote:Image

A compilation of Tom Cruise, the Scientologist
The ultimate belief in superiority vs inferiority.
Big elite humans "Big beings" vs "degraded beings"
also known in Scientology as "DBs". Lower level scum.
In their delusion Scientologists are superior, more enlightened, more wise as opposed to "Wogs" who are "dead in the headhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7Na6KpjFgc
Tom Cruise is definitely dead in the head and we all know it but him.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 am

J. Swift's thread
L. Ron Hubbard Locked Children in Chain Lockers on his Ship
discusses this and has a picture of a chain locker.
viewtopic.php?t=30924
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”