Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Peter Schilte

Re: Discussion of Abuses at Int Base, Riverside

Post by Peter Schilte » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 am

Although I am unable to understand why and how people still can believe "the Tech" works, I respect their beliefs. I have also found that many Indies are very outspoken about the atrocities committed by the organization/corporation called "Church (spit) of Scientology", and realize very well that we all are on the same side.
Karen, I highly value your reports in this thread and your contributions in other threads.
Keep up the good work!

Peter
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Um, there's a decent thread going on here for a change.

Guess what's happening to it and by whom?

Geez Louise.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Sometimes the punishments are so draconian that it truly boggles the mind.
Int Base cruelty is over the charts.
I found this punishment (quoted below) to be so humiliating, so degrading that it defied reality and
any common decency.
How can this be done by an entity wanting RESPECT as a RELIGION ?

Gary ("Jackson") Moorehead was one of these 2nd generation Scientologists
brought into it all as a child. A Sea Org member at 13 years old.
He ended up being the Security Chief at INT Base.
One of the primary functions of "Security Chief" is to prevent Sea Org Members
from Blowing (escaping, fleeing)

Joined Scientology: as a child with parents. Joined Sea Org at 13, in 1979 in Los Angeles.
Left Sea Org: 1997
Career highlights: Security chief at the California base from 1990 to 1997. Better known by his nickname at the base, "Jackson."

When I went into a tail spin at INT BASE, I decided to tke matters into my own hands and I went and sought out INT BASE security. I found Jackson and threatened to ram my car through the INT base gates and leave. I also told him that it was against the LAW to hold someone against their will, that it was KIDNAP and that I was a hostage.

Well that did not go over very well. My car keys were immediately confiscated and that was the start of increasing insane "sec checks " and MIND F@CK. I had the nerve to tell senior Execs at INT BASE that they were committing an illegal act of KIDNAP !

Gary and I have since had long talks so I found out a lot more of what went on behind the scenes.
Here is something I want to re-publish ::

Gary “Jackson” Morehead (former Security chief at the California Int base from 1990 to 1997) had this comment:
Yes, Scientology has done good for mankind. I saw and see it. What I also WITNESED first hand was DAVID MISCAVIGE physically hit SCIENTOLOGY HIGH RANKING EXECUTIVES AND STAFF. I witnessed DAVID MISCAVAGE make 5 SCIENTOLOGY EXECUTIVES defecate into a clear plastic bag out in the broad open, make them shower by use of a garden hose in the broad open – male and female executives mind you.”
(Source: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... the-press/)
"I was devastated to see what I believed to be the best of the best people I had ever known be put through such torture

Here is Gary telling more ~~~
http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/r ... head.shtml

Graham Berry

Post by Graham Berry » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:48 am

Thank you Karen, for creating this chronicle of criminal and abusive conduct that has been committed by the self-described “pope of the ‘church’” of $cientology Captain David Miscavige. How much longer can the IRS Criminal Investigation Division continue to ignore this tax free reign of terror and private inurement (also involving Tom Cruise)?

I found the information about the abuse of your former husband Heber to be particularly disturbing. Although I have tangled with him for many days in depositions no person should be treated like Miscavige is treating Heber.

I did notice that there has been some discord within the thread. I’m just an Old Guard critic and participant in Anonymous’s “Project Chanolgy.” I am also an attorney with some considerable experience of the outlaws at OSA and INT Base. IMHO we all need to seek strength in numbers and work together towards our common goal of eliminating OSA and dismantling the “church” in its present form.

OSA’s lawyers used to shriek at judges that “Berry has to be stopped.” I now say that OSA has to be stopped.

I am friends with, and work with, many Indies even though we do not share the same views on LRH Tech matters. So long as there is fully informed consent and they are not harming others against their free will, the Indies and the Freezoners, and ‘garden variety’ “Squirrels,” should be able to study the LRH Technology whatever other former members and critics think of it.

I look forward to more contributions to this chronicle of abuse from my good friend Karen.
Graham E. Berry

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:00 am

Thank you Graham.
I look forward to the day when we share our own personal story of David Miscavige, the Lawyer Elliott Abelson, you and me. Better than any reality show !
Readers should stay tuned......

I was reflecting earlier today on the slow descent into extreme madness by Roman Emperor Caligula.

CALIGULA APPOINTS HIS HORSE “INCITATUS” FOR CONSUL AND PRIEST

In Rome 40B.C. Emperor Cayo Julio Cesar Augusto Germanico, known as “Caligula”  appointed his beloved horse “Incitatus” for consul and priest, in a new proof of his insanity. 

Roman people suffered his sadism everyday. Among his best known insanities, we find the castration of the gladiator “Longinus” because he had a a longer penis than his.
killing for mere amusement. He deliberately caused starvation. Once at some games at which he was presiding, he ordered his guards to throw an entire section of the crowd into the arena during intermission to be eaten by animals because there were no criminals to be prosecuted and he was bored (Wikipedia) 

Now why do I relate David Miscavige to Caligula ?
It's because Miscavige's EXTREME cruelty and ATROCITIES have gotten progressively worse.
And while Caligula anointed his horse as his priest and Consul, Miscavige by several reports has forced Sea Org members to salute his dog and address his dog as "Sir".

Sea Org members who are thrown out in the fields for weeks at a time, to eat a diet of Oliver Twist Slop and wash only with a garden hose, have been treated as sub humans.

BUT Miscavige's BEAGLE is to be saluted ~~~~

"He got his beagle and he literally had somebody tailor a blue vest sweater for his beagle dog and made up epaulets, these Sea Org ranks in the Sea Organization," said Rathbun, referring to the religious order within the Church. "And he had four stripes put on, captain, for the dog. And he would bring the dog in. And if those guys didn't salute the dog, he would just viciously berate them and invalidate them."

Amy Scobee gave her account. "[Miscavige] comes with his dog, with a sweater, with commander stripes. And, the dog let out a little bark when she saw me. And, uh, David Miscavige said, you know ... 'You've got somethin' goin' on. Because sh ... she is detecting out ethics. And you have something going on.' I think what the dog was really saying is, you know, 'You look like the only halfway sane person to me. Help me outta this outfit.'"
Tommy Davis lies and denies it.
(I have ex RTC friends who eye witnessed Miscavige demand for respect and saluting of his dog who DM claimed could detect "out ethics" by sniffing)
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/sciento ... roL67IXQYI

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 pm

EVEN though this THREAD started out on ABUSE at INT BASE, I will be covering exceptional ABUSE
at major Sea Org Bases.

My name is Scott Campbell. I have been a Scientologist since 1984. I was in the Sea Org from 1985 to 1994, first on the Ship Project before purchasing the ship, FREEWINDS then as a crew member on board the ship after that.

My wife Karry and I were in the Sea Org on the Freewinds together from the beginning. We have been married for 24 years and have 2 wonderful daughters.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Scott Campbell's story was one of the worst I have ever heard, and I have heard a lot.
Scott served in the Engineering area of Freewinds and was one of the staff that chaperoned David Miscagive and his entourage on his luxury Scuba Diving trips which he indulged in.

Scott was given Black Dianetics i.e. he was deliberately given malicious reverse auditing techniques til he had a mental breakdown. Called in "Church" culture "Type III". A Type III is someone in a mental breakdown.

For months on Freewinds, he was given a combo of Chloral hydrate and Valium.
Later when he was out of the Sea Org, he did internet research and found out he could have gotten severe brain damage and memory loss for this COMBO in the doses he was given.

Chloral Hydrate is the same drug given to Lisa Mcpherson

But Scott was not turning around, months went by no recovery. So he was sent to Big Blue, the PAC BASE. The year was 1993.. For some period of time they placed him in a metallic drum container where Scott, still in the mental breakdown, would let out blood curdling screams, hammering at the metal, unnerving Sea Org members who could hear the screams of his incarceration.

Scott is proud to tell his story now. I can't wait for this to run on major media. The story will be told.

One part of the horror that impacted me was when 2 gorilla heavyweight THUGs (SO Security Guards) they took him out in the Arizona desert. When he tried to escape, they tackled him to the ground and punched his face taking out his front teeth. They also hog tied him and duck taped his face to shut him up. Scott tells how the duck tape covered so much of his nose that he was slowly suffocating to death. By sheer fortuitous luck his wife intervened. With the help of Bitty Miscavige, DM's sister in law
(long since blown and an avowed enemy of DM) Scott was rescued from this horrendous incident.

Scott told his spell binding story at the Indie Convention on July 4th. You could have heard a pin drop in the room as even ex SO members learned what goes on behind closed doors within.

On a happier note. Scott came out of it all and even got employed at a Nuclear facility in Southern California for some years. From Type III to an exec in Nuclear !
I love it how some people make it through in spite of it all.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 am

I can probably guess who one of the SO Security SOBs was, who hogtied Scott Cambell.

There was a big red head guy who was about 6'3'', 230 lbs, who came over to CCI from PAC around 93'-ish. I don't remember his name, but I do remember him telling me I was "stupid" because I lost my ID.

He was security at PAC, and he went right into security at CCI, and he was a complete dick, and his attitude was one that I continuously encountered.

I also know that Dave Petit was promoting and fostering this "dickheadishness."

I also know that Dave Petit would wait for someone to miss a muster, and talk shit about them behind their back to the whole crew.

In other words, his "dick" attitude, I now realize, was fostered by L. Ron's Tech, and emanates through the people who apply it all the way down the line. It starts with Hubbard, goes to David Miscavige and goes right down the line.

On another note; I went to Marty's website and tried to read his delusional article about PTS/SP, and I couldn't really follow it. Or, I should say I didn't want to follow it because I think Fatasses "PTS Tech" is a recipe for being paranoid, hyper critical, and making irrational judgements about people. I think anyone who thinks PTS/SP tech has any merit risks becoming psychotic like the asshole who wrote it was.

I also noticed all the "high fives" people were giving Marty in the comments below the article. "Marty, you are so spot on." "Marty, thanks for writing it."

In that regard, as someone who's read "the tech" and seen the "the tech" in action firsthand, I think the indy movement is nauseating and pathetic.

Who do these people think they're kidding?

They complain that their movement is hijacked by violent sadistic sociopath, but who was the dictator that laid foundation for his successor?

Thusly, I think the term "Indy" is a misnomer. The term "Indy" implies "Independence," but are you really independent, if you're still seeking something from LaFatty? No.

So, my argument is they are not independent as much as they are fringe $cientologists. They are people who have not quite learned to live independently from Tubby.
Last edited by mr_bad on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

SME

Post by SME » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:41 am

Karen#1 wrote:EVEN though this THREAD started out on ABUSE at INT BASE, I will be covering exceptional ABUSE
at major Sea Org Bases.
..........Scott Campbell's story was one of the worst I have ever heard, and I have heard a lot........
My Dear Karen and all others of good heart.

In two days anyone on the internet can hear Scott tell his story.

Here is a media announcement I am now putting on WWP:
This week on The Edge, Tom Smith interviews a victim of torture in scientology's sea organization. Drugging, beatings, encouragement of suicide, and emotional trauma are the tools of scientology's Golden Age. Listen Friday, 11 November 2011 and Sunday, 13 November 2011 from 2 - 3 p.m. eastern U.S. time on http://hawkradio.com

Anonymous will post a link to a podcast after the show broadcasts.
Correction: The link to the program can be found at www.hawkradio.com.

w/<3
Larry
SME
Last edited by SME on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My blog: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:51 am

SME wrote:
Karen#1 wrote:EVEN though this THREAD started out on ABUSE at INT BASE, I will be covering exceptional ABUSE
at major Sea Org Bases.
..........Scott Campbell's story was one of the worst I have ever heard, and I have heard a lot........
My Dear Karen and all others of good heart.

In two days anyone on the internet can hear Scott tell his story.

Here is a media announcement I am now putting on WWP:
This week on The Edge, Tom Smith interviews a victim of torture in scientology's sea organization. Drugging, beatings, encouragement of suicide, and emotional trauma are the tools of scientology's Golden Age. Listen Friday, 11 November 2011 and Sunday, 13 November 2011 from 2 - 3 p.m. eastern U.S. time on http://hawkradio.com

Anonymous will post a link to a podcast after the show broadcasts.
w/<3
Larry
SME
Thanks Larry.
This story must be told.
There is enough hurt and hate to go round, so I really like the way you
addressed this to "all others of good heart".
Have been studying the links you sent me when we started this thread so I can
make some intelligent contribution as we have our discourse.
Larry, you are always a pleasure ♥♥♥♥

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 am

That's going to be very interesting. I hope his story ends up in other media outlets. That's just insane.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Marty Rathbun wrote a letter to Tom Cruise's Lawyer Bert Fields.
I am quoting this stunning letter here, because it reveals that
Miscavige claimed he could get TOM Cruise to beat the following Execs to pulp

Marc Yager
Guillame Le Sevre
Ray Mithoff.

A couple years ago Miscavige strode into the Hole to make an announcement to the eighty to one hundred Scientology managers then incarcerated. Miscavige berated them for being far too light in their demands for confessions from three of his favorite targets for degradation, humiliation and beatings. They were Marc Yager who was once the highest ranking official in the Church of Scientology International, Guillaume Leserve the Executive Director International and Ray Mithoff the highest technical executive in all of Scientology. Miscavige informed the gathering that Tom Cruise would be coming to the Int base (the 500 acre compound near Hemet) the next day. This, of course, was taken seriously since the several hundred base staff members were busy that day on the Tom Cruise arrival preparation drill (which includes, incidentally, putting all staff through drills orchestrating every action they perform in front of, or speak in the presence of, Cruise).

Miscavige informed all of the members of International management that he had been telling Cruise all about how suppressive Yager, Leserve, and Mithoff had been to Miscavige personally. He told the executives that he had told Cruise how all other members of management were suppressive to Miscavige too because they refused to beat Yager, Leserve and Mithoff to pulps in defense of Miscavige’s honor. Miscavige said that Tom, as his best friend and most trusted confidante, had vowed to come to the Hole and personally “beat the living shit” out of Yager, Leserve, and Mithoff if the managers failed to do so themselves. Miscavige said that if they didn’t show evidence that they had acted, they all would be bypassed the next day by Cruise. The tantrum was accompanied by the usual ill-tempered and sadistic threats to the executives detailing what would become of them if Tom had to do “their job.”

In response, the mob rushed at the three targeted gentlemen. Fists flew and feet kicked into the three. They continued to pound until Miscavige’s deputy on site determined they had created sufficient evidence. That evidence? Fat lips, bloody noses, black eyes (and the deputy would not let the mob relent until each had two black eyes) and contusions over the faces and bodies of Yager, Leserve, and Mithoff.

SOURCE : http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/tag/marc-yager/

Marc Yager is old Apollo Crew. I think he was 12 years old when I arrived at the Apollo. He was a senior WATCH Messenger. 2nd generation Scientologist. Little did he dream how much BATTERY, BEATINGS and ASSAULT he would receive YEAR in and YEAR out at the hands of Miscavige.

From all accounts, Yager has been a bunching bag, a whipping boy, a pummelled, beaten, abused human being almost more than anyone else at the base. He was the former Commanding Officer of CMO INT and the Chairman of
Watchdog Committee. He also had the title of Inspector General Admin for a while. Miscavige's immediate junior in the Administrative line.

He did try to mutiny against Miscavige at one point and got the North Korean indoctrination treatment for 3 yearrs. He also had to sleep in isolation on dirt in the fields with only a garden hose on rice and beans for months at a time.
He has been kicked, punched attacked, head slammed against tables, violently pummelled and been the victim of assault and battery too many times to count.
I have received eye witness accounts of how Miscavige has continued to beat, punch, pummel him when he is down lying in a fetal position with arms trying to protect his head from the next blow.

I can hardly read or hear about the fate of Marc Yager, 40 years in the Sea Organization and 25 years of beatings without feeling an emotional reaction.
I had only 6 months of hell up there. He has endured decades.

Miscagive has also told him repeatedly that if he tried to blow, Miscavige would pursue him relentlessly and DESTROY him.

Marc Yager is 4th from the left sitting near Miscavige in the early 80s.
How nice a "photo op" looks from what REALLY goes on behind the closed gates.

Special note: These days departing Sea Org Members get HUGE $$$$$$ hush money and sign contracts on video camera in the presence of OSA, Security and OSA Legal~~to never reveal what they have experienced at GOLD Base.

ANGIE BLANKENSHIP, newly departed (Formerly In charge of SP Hole, "WDC Orgs" ) ~~~THAT CONTRACT YOU SIGNED IS WORTHLESS.
A Gag agreement cannot hide felonies and cannot be used to hide crimes from law enforcement.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 am

THE HUMILIATION of having to clean areas of FECES and URINE

I would like to take up something that portrays how punishment is not only sadistic, but is humiliating and a health hazard.

PUNISHMENT DETAIL
OF CLEANING THE BILGES
as ordered by DAVID MISCAVIGE

For those readers that have not lived on a ship, the BILGE is the lowest compartment on a ship where the two sides meet.
The word is sometimes also used to describe the water that collects here.. Water that does not drain off the side of the deck drains down through the ship into the bilge. This water may be from rough seas, rain, or minor leaks but marine slime, dissolving crud, grease, oil build up, mold, bacteria and even urine can collect in the BILGES. It has an extremely foul smell, and when the wind shifts when you are on a ship, a FOUL ODOR comes up from the BILGES.

It is the disgusting cocktail slushing about in the BILGES.

FEDERAL REGULATIONS RE BILGES

This cruddy foul smelling water and debris is so bad that it is considered a HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE. There is no dumping of the BILGE water FROM ANY SHIP into waterways, it is considered serious pollution with HUGE FINES. It is so bad that even a small amount of contaminants can appear as a visible sheen on the water and the fine is $20,000 a day. Most boatyards have waste reception facilities.

Because the "Pope" of Scientology David Miscavige enjoys SADISM and BRUTALITY and long duration pain and suffering, he enforced Mike Rinder, Heber Jentzsch (at 75 yrs old) Mark Yager
and a host of other INT EXECs “clean” the bilges, 14 hours a day for weeks and weeks at a time.

This has been going on in recent years.
If you ever were forced to be in this grotesque muck , breathing in the fumes and being forced to “clean” it for 1 hour a day you would throw up and go into OVERWHELM. Never mind 14 hours a day.
The sadistic Miscavige, ENJOYS and has been seen to LAUGH
at the fate of veteran SO INT execs, day after day, hour after hour, week after week, with no Hazmat ( protection)SUIT clean the BILGES of FREEWINDS.
He used to do it on INT base with the FECES pond, excreta, slime, leeches and dead birds were so caked in the pond, that people were becoming very very sick when they were thrown into. Later, DM forced the execs to clean it by hand.
When Mark Headley (BLOWN FOR GOOD) reported the dunking of SO members into the FECES pool at INT BASE and it aired all over the Internet, that punishment was withdrawn.

But it only moved to cleaning of the FREEWIND’s BILGES out in the ocean. The "Church" of Scientology ship FREEWINDS is a punishment vehicle under no jurisdiction of any government.

bubbler

Post by bubbler » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:03 am

"I promise to increase my whistleblowing to greater proportions..."
You go girl!

:twisted:

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:45 am

Not everybody is sent to FREEWINDS for punishment.
There is Los Angeles punishment for Sea Org members in the LA area.

Cleaning grease traps at PAC base.
(The grease traps are passages that run under the PAC base kitchens. These passages are approximately two feet in height and are referred to as “Rats Alley” by PAC base RPFers and are the ultimate punishment detail for errant Sea Org Members.)

Rats Alley cleaning detail consists of crawling along the hot, stinking, roach-infested passageways on backboards with wheels to deal with pools of stagnant grease from the kitchens above.

This punishment is ordered at the rate of 12 -14 hours a day.

Daniel Montelvo was a child when he was brought into the Sea Org. In his Law suit, he covered Rat's Alley punishments that he endured.

No question that cleaning the Grease Traps punishment occurring right now as I speak.
It is in the labyrinth of underground tunnels layers below the window dressing of the "Church" visibility on Sunset Boulevard.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:48 am

Ugh, I can't understand how people can go into courses at PAC without wondering who the poor souls are running around in grubby clothes looking haggard are.

In John Duignan's book "The Complex" he talks about being in the basement at PAC and he said there were people who were down there for long periods of time, just sort of imprisoned and forgotten.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”