One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 194  Next
 Post subject: Re: Discussion of Abuses at Int Base, Riverside
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 pm 

Very good post Larry.
Miscavige LIES LIES LIES and gets others to LIE.

Incredulously, he had Norman Starkey who he has punched on numerous occasions lie to Anderson Cooper.
CNN's 'A History of Violence' Part 1. - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcg-K78i7FkMar 30, 2010
He had many victims of his beatings send lying affidavits to the St Pete Times.
Ray Mithoff, Guillame LeSevre more battered than most LIED LIED LIED to protect Miscavige.
Possible enforced. Possibly Stockholn Syndrome.

This was a very bad move. It is one thing to lie to media, quite another thing to lie in a court of law. PERJURY can give a jail sentence. The sycophants and toadies surrounding him will have a tough time repeating those lies in a Court of Law, when a huge amount of ex Sea Org will testify to eye witness accounts of his savage beatings.....

This is my YouTube Channel ~~ click here
http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology

Please follow me on Twitter @karendlacariere

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:04 am 

This thread that Karen started has produced a lot of very disturbing data including this latest post from Kirsi who I met recently.This another thread that needs to go to the Department of Justice and the IRS.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 am 

Karen#1 wrote:
Very good post Larry.
Miscavige LIES LIES LIES and gets others to LIE.

Incredulously, he had Norman Starkey who he has punched on numerous occasions lie to Anderson Cooper.
CNN's 'A History of Violence' Part 1. - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcg-K78i7FkMar 30, 2010
He had many victims of his beatings send lying affidavits to the St Pete Times.
Ray Mithoff, Guillame LeSevre more battered than most LIED LIED LIED to protect Miscavige.
Possible enforced. Possibly Stockholn Syndrome.

This was a very bad move. It is one thing to lie to media, quite another thing to lie in a court of law. PERJURY can give a jail sentence. The sycophants and toadies surrounding him will have a tough time repeating those lies in a Court of Law, when a huge amount of ex Sea Org will testify to eye witness accounts of his savage beatings.....

There was definitely a lost moment there.

The whole house of cards could have come tumbling down, if only these guys could have found their balls.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:29 am 

Thanks for posting the link to the Los Angeles Press Conference where a bunch of ex Sea Org Members spoke on camera to the media. Glibby, I believe you had a lot to do with setting it up along with Benny's Friend.

A really well done job. It is interesting how people are willing to go on record and on camera to tell their atrocities within the Sea Organization. When in the Sea Organization, no person is allowed to ever read the Internet, every read a newspaper, ever go to a public library, or even communicate with the outside world~~ freely. It is done with
"Ethics officers" listening in on private phone calls to families, mail inbound and outbound is read by the "Security" division. It is a completely controlled life. It is lock down.

Maureen Bolstad has one of the more poignant stories and her videos tell it all (posted below) but I will summarize some highlights.

Maureen was recruited in the Sea Org at age 16. She worked 80 hour to 100 hour weeks as in slave labor for cents an hour and kept imprisoned for 3 years before her final escape.

In the RPF her letters requesting OUT were carefully hidden within and not allowed out of the RPF. At one point in a flare-up Maureen punched the "Ethics Officer" of the RPF and in retaliation he grabbed Maureen's hand and smashed it on the table and broke it. He then smashed her against a book case injuring her ribs and in a continuing melee pinned her to a chair injuring her wrist.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE RPF. IT IS ALL CLOSETED, KEPT SECRET, NO WAY OUT, ASSAULT AND BATTERY NEVER REPORTED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT. RPF VIOLENCE IS KEPT WITHIN THE RPF AND NOT EVEN REPORTED OUTSIDE THE GULAG.

In a last ditch effort to protest against the slavery, the imprisonment, the insanities and atrocities, Maureen threatened to stop eating and sleeping so her body would DIE. This got their attention.

She did attempt an escape when the 2 bodyguards outside her imprisoned quarters left. She ran up the nearby creek and a full pursuit occurred with flashing lights and guard dogs.

The Sea Org personnel feel they have the right to pursue a fleeing Sea Org Member as if they had Federal Marshall powers ......hunt you down like an animal and force a return or LIE LIE LIE that you will be allowed to "route out" standardly. Bait and switch.

Listen to Maureen's riveting escape and capture

Part One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrazhaNR5Xg

Part Two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpAbLLi9vvs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 am 

Yes, Maureen is a hero because she has been speaking out about the abuse at Gold-Int Base for a long time. She has done a lot of media and even spoke at the Riverside County Board of Supervisors meeting when they were debating whether to pass a law restricting protesting as a favor to the church.

I believe she is still separated from her sister, which is so sad. I really got teary during her story at the LA press conference.

She's also in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A4l-GItmxY

Somewhere there is more of this interview when Maureen was at a protest at Gold.

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:06 am 

“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:31 am 

Laura DeCrescenzo was recruited in the Sea Org at the age of 12.

Quote:
Married at 16, she fell pregnant when she was 17. But her employers forced her to have an abortion because of the ban on Sea Org members having children, the lawsuit alleges.

“Employees work 100-hour weeks in the business ventures of Scientology at far less than minimum wage. There are no contributions to Social Security or employee pensions, although there is plenty of money to pay Scientology’s Chairman of the Board [David Miscavige], private investigators and lawyers.

“Personal freedoms are restricted and severe punishments are used to keep employees in line… That is the context of this litigation.”

++++
Quote:
By the age of nine, she was already working on staff at one of the movement’s centres, says the lawsuit. “She obtained a work permit and became effectively a full-time employee of Scientology from age ten.”

In 1991, at the age of 12, she was persuaded to sign the billion-year Sea Organization contract. Leaving her family behind in New Mexico, she flew to Los Angeles to start work for them there. She spent the next 13 years working for the Sea Org.

DeCrescenzo’s Sea Org recruiter had promised her she would be able to visit her parents and eventually have children of her own and raise a family.

These promises were never fully honoured, says the complaint.

+++++

“Work on the RPF is designed to control, coerce, punish, inflict emotional distress and break the will of the victim,” it says.

Quote:
“The working conditions are severely harsh. Personal liberty is non-existent. Plaintiff worked on the RPF for over two years, which caused her significant emotional distress.” (For more on the RFP, see Section 10.)

The bleach incident was partly due to DeCrescenzo’s determination to quit the Sea Org after having failed to win her release from the RFP.

“Plaintiff spent over two years on the RPF and was headed back to the RPF when she escaped by swallowing bleach and pretending to be suicidal,” says the lawsuit.

Imagine a "CHURCH" where a person within has to swallow bleach in a feigned suicide attempt, just to be able to LEAVE !

Read More
http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com ... wsuit.html

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 am 

Laura deserves a thank you and recognition for her Law suit.

The Headley Law suit and Laura's law suit made the "Church" rethink their abortion policy.

Whereas for 25 years there was wholesale slaughter of babies, Laura's law suit and the Headley law suit (Marc and Claire Headley) created changes within.

INT BASE ABORTIONs occurred multiple times a week.
There were 1000 staff.
Many Sea Org members had 3-4 abortions.

The reality of coerced abortions

In 1997, in response to the high volume of Scientology staff sent to have abortions, the head of Planned Parenthood in Riverside, CA (Janet Honn-Alex) said:
Quote:
[b] "I just felt that it was strange that they would all make the same decision. Independent of their individual circumstances, they had all made the decision to have an abortion, no matter how old they were or how many children they already had. We found that almost unbelievable. And when we started asking more questions, in order to find out their individual motives, because we were suspicious, they stopped coming to us altogether."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:55 pm 

Karen#1 wrote:
Very good post Larry.
Miscavige LIES LIES LIES and gets others to LIE......

Thanks Karen:)

IMO one of Miscavige's most amazing lies, given what is documented on this thread, is his statement under penalty of perjury that he was the one who put an end to the abuses in organized scientology!

OMG right? ....gag.....

The following is from pages 37 and 38 of my free ebook about Miscavige, his perjury, his lies and his misdirection. That part of the book was taken from a posting I did on this very forum on October 31, 2008:

Quote:
David Miscavige’s Statement #8

(I)David Miscavige’s Quotes:

From DECLARATION OF DAVID MISCAVIGE – Church of Scientology International vs.
Steven Fishman and Uwe Geertz – 8 February 1994

See Reference: ….

“65……The conclusion that necessarily flows from those facts is that the only reason that
the Youngs feel safe enough to make their outrageously false allegations of bad conduct
and harassment against the Church and me is because they know there will be no “Fair
Game” retaliation, thanks to my kicking out the GO and putting a permanent end to their
abuses”.

(II) The truth about the subject matter quoted:

In the first year that organized scientology operated under the control of David Miscavige
(December 1981 onwards) more scientology staff and public were declared following his orders
than in the 15 year reign of the Guardian’s Office prior to that time.

An entire network called the International Financial Police was established by David Miscavige
that was used in 1982 and 1983 to help carry out wide scale abuses of many others.

David Miscavige personally beat staff in that time period, spit on them, participated in abusive
sec checks (where the victim is ganged up on by others), and carried out many other abuses of staff in that time period. He personally insisted on the same being done by his Financial Police who extorted and worse many people so that Miscavige could funnel over $40,000,000 (40 million dollars) of organized scientology money to L. Ron Hubbard in 1982 alone. See the
following sources for a few brief notes involving these abuses:

1) Regarding International Finance Police and Miscavige
See Reference: Ancillary Remarks (B) ( http://tinyurl.com/4tczph )

2) Concerning an incident of Miscavige beating others
See Reference: Ancillary Remarks (C) ( http://tinyurl.com/3owdwy )

3) Pertaining to a video confession of a former Finance Police executive working under
David Miscavige
See Reference: Ancillary Remarks (D) ( http://tinyurl.com/2dbqe8 )

4) In relation to an affidavit and testimony of Homer Shomer about his abusive group sec
check involving Miscavige and more
See Reference: Appendix D: Affidavit of Howard Schomer 1986 ( http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/schomer1.html )

Furthermore, the improprieties of the above points of this discourse are vehemently underscored by the more recent testimonial statements of Marc Headly and Jeff Hawkins about Miscavige’s abuses.

[Ed. note: For additional details regarding the abuses endured by other staff members that
has recently come to light, see the David Miscavige’s Statement #12 chapter of this series.]

The actual lists of declared persons from organized scientology will show the numbers declared
under Miscavige to be far in excess of those so treated under the reign of the Guardian’s Office.

David Miscavige brutally took over all sectors of organized scientology from the top ranks of the Watchdog Committee and the Executive Director International himself down through the ranks of top and middle management, across the mission network and elsewhere extending to scientology publics and business holders.

Miscavige’s brutality included such things as gang mentality type of sec checks, forced
incarcerations, beatings, spitting on people, verbally assaulting them, breaking up marriages and many other forms. When this gets to court there can be countless witnesses and/or affidavits available to substantiate these claims.

There were indeed many abuses and crimes committed by some in the Guardian’s Office during
their 15 year reign. But Miscavige’s statement that he put a “permanent end” to their abuses is not only false but he actually increased their abuses.

In addition, the primary policies followed by the Guardian’s Office were the same ones applied
by the Office of Special Affairs set up under Miscavige to take over from the Guardian’s Office.

(III) My vote: “Perjury”, “Just a Lie” or “Simply Misdirection”

David Miscavige once again has committed perjury. He is trying to use the religious cloaking
and corporate veils and money of organized scientology to hide his lies and abuses. In many
important ways, and in very many examples, the abuses under David Miscavige and the
organized scientology he controlled were far worse than even those done in the name of the
Guardians Office. Miscavige lies that he put an end to abuses when, to the contrary, he increased the level of abuses and the number of same many times over.

Larry Brennan – aka “SME”
October 30, 2008
[Original source: http://tinyurl.com/yfcukhd]

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 am 

Do we live in the middle ages ?
Can medieval punishments be implemented with no law enforcement
Intervention in this new millenium?

The RPF (Punishment Prison Gulag) is worse than anything that can be said in words.

I was in it and I speak from having been IN it, not from the outside.
It is an intensely humiliating experience.
The practice of disconnection and shunning is done within the Sea Org
from Sea Org Members to RPFers. No communication permitted.
Spouse divorces the RPFer.
Instead of this program taking a few months, it now takes YEARS and YEARS.
As much as 8 to 10 years.
It is cruel.
It is heavy manual labor, with almost no pay.
An RPFer is at the mercy of his seniors within the RPF and is cut off from the world.
It is similar to a leper colony in the sense that that an RPFer is deemed a lower level
human.
If an RPFer is seen on the street, a Sea Org Member would avert their eyes and avoid looking
at the RPFer.
Because David Miscavige enjoys sadism and punishments, the RPF, the absolute bottom of the food chain
has taken "shit runs downhill" to a whole new meaning !

So the Story of Uwe Stuckenburg is painful and heartbreaking. Dead at 45 years after some years in the RPF with a serious medical condition.
Former Chief of Security at INT Base or "GOLD Base" whatever name for the
Church of Scientology main corporate headquarters, the home of David Miscavige who lives like a rock star
in a multi-million dollar palace.
No mercy. No compassion. No release from the RPF. His wife Laurisee is David Miscavige's closest aide and enabler and more.

Here is Uwe in happier days.

How does one die in the RPF abandoned by his wife at 45 ?

...to be continued

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:07 am 

Karen#1 wrote:
Do we live in the middle ages ?
Can medieval punishments be implemented with no law enforcement
Intervention in this new millenium?
........The RPF (Punishment Prison Gulag) is worse than anything that can be said in words........the Story of Uwe Stuckenburg is painful and heartbreaking. Dead at 45 years after some years in the RPF with a serious medical condition....... No mercy. No compassion. No release from the RPF. His wife Laurisee is David Miscavige's closest aide and enabler and more.........

And while no compassion was to be found from organized scientology, Uwe's family outside of scientology was devastated.

This is the kind of story that IMO tears at the heartstrings of anyone of good heart, even those who never knew Uwe or his family or were ever involved in scientology.

For example I told the song writer, musician and singer Don McLean of the grief of Uwe's family and how Uwe's brother Marcus took some small comfort in Don's song "Starry, Starry Night" when thinking of Uwe. Don was so moved that he wrote a dedication to Uwe on that album: "In Loving Memory of Uwe....Don McLean". And that was sent to Uwe's brother.

Why is it that even people unconnected to the family or scientology are so moved by such matters of the heart while David Miscavige and his great "church" are not?

There is no love, compassion, charity or decency in either David Miscavige or the "church" of scientology. And the absence of such goodness is not recognized as wrong by them as one would need a loving heart to be able to experience compassion and be pained at the lack of same.

How many others must die before our governments can help us put an end to this ongoing, horrid and continuous pattern of abuse rained down on the many by David Miscavige and his "church"? How long is our US government going to subsidize such abuses by the granting of federal income tax exemption for the many corporations of organized scientology?

Let this thread continue to tell the truth for all to see and, I pray, to help spark the reckoning that is so overdue before many others become the kind of victims that Miscavige and his church have claimed for decades.

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:48 am 

Thanks Larry.
What a wonderful gesture.
That was very kind of you.
Is this the Don Mclean of "Bye, Bye American Pie?"

Dead at 45 years old after YEARS in the RPF.
A medieval ages prison camp.
UWE Stuckenbruck

Quote:
During the 29 years in the Sea Organisation and until his death, Uwe was only able to visit his family once. Although in his telephone calls, he assured us he always wanted to visit us. I can remember two telephone calls around 1997 with Uwe when he clearly said that he could not travel because the Sea Org feared he would leave.

Shortly after this diagnosis of multiple sclerosis in 1996, his wife Laurisse left him so that she could continue her Sea Org career at the side of David Miscavige, the current leader of Scientology as his personal assistant.

Quote:
An unimpeachable witness has subsequently disclosed that not only were Shelly and the celebrity perceptive in suspecting that DM was engaging in Out Ethics activity, he was doing it in ostentatious style, courtesy of his buddy Tom Cruise.

On long flights aboard Cruise’s personal jet, DM and Lou would retire for hours on end to Tom’s bedroom cabin, a cabin that is outfitted only for the purpose of lying upon the bed.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... -part-iii/

Incredulous that one can STEAL a man's wife and send the man to the GULAG ~~ THE RPF.

This DOES sound like Medieval Times !

>>>>>>Uwe's story to be continued

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:43 am 

Karen#1 wrote:
Thanks Larry......
Is this the Don Mclean of "Bye, Bye American Pie?"

Yes that is the same person.

And thank you Karen for posting this story. This is the kind of thing about David Miscavige and organized scientology that the world needs to know.

The things they hide behind their corporate veils and religious cloaking!!! We never created all that for this or anything like this!

This is a disgrace. There is no excuse for this whatsoever.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:54 am 

Benny's Friend and I visited the nursing home where Uwe died, and it was a very depressing place. I believe most of the patients were on Medical, and it showed. The beds had old sheets and were a few feet apart. It was grim.

Also, here is more media with Maureen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=CFz5RtaNrwc

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 am 

Uwe Stuckenbrock ( I mis-spelled his name earlier) was in the Sea Organization for 29 years of his 45 years of life.
Another person joining at 16 years old with big dreams. Counterfeit dreams. He thought like all of us who were so fooled that this was a good and honest group.

Quote:
By 2004, his had severe multiple sclerosis – he had to sleep and "live" together with up to 40 other RPF members in a small room crowded with bunk beds. Depending on how good or bad his current condition was, either one or two RPF participants supported him and gave him "care". If my research is correct, then none of these people had any form of state-certified qualified medical or nursing training. These were RPF members who had been transferred to the RPF as a disciplinary measure by the Church for some reason. One woman looking for a home for Uwe in the last months of his life seemed to have something like a qualification for doing this “job”.

I felt the pain of his heartbroken brother Markus for the last 2 years.

Today he posted this summary on ESMB

Quote:
David Miscavige forced my former sister in law Laurisse Stuckenbrock to desert my brother Uwe in October 2000.
Uwe had the first symptoms from his severe multiple sclerosis in 1988. He was not allowed to go to a neurologist regulary as it would have been necessary for him to have a chance against this illness. In fact he went to a neurologist for the first time in 1996 - eight years too late. This doctor told him that this could be multiple sclerosis but no treatment plan was designed. Uwe had to continue working stressfull 100 hour weeks with one or two days off in a year doing hard work in deep pits and on roofs of the International Headquarters of the Church of Scientology near Hemet having two severe accidents - one time he broke his leg, the next time he hurt his head very bad. Multiple Sclerosis is affecting the organ of equilibrium negativly - in my opinion it is a crime to force somebody with multiple sclerosis to work at very dangerous places without any safety precaution.
In 1998 Uwe blew from the Int Base - just like Mark Headley on his motorbike. But Uwe was not as lucky as Marc. They caught him very soon and Laurisse ("Lou") lured him back. After his failed escape he was locked up in the RPF in "Happy Valley" later he was sent to the PAC RPF in the "Blue Building" in Los Angeles. Then in October 2000 Laurisse came into her office and ordered Claire Headley to prepare the divorce papers. Claire told me that Lou had tears in her eyes while she asked her to do this.
As I explained above Uwe was imprisoned in the RPF at the time with no chance at all to appear before the court in Riverside where the case was assigned to department H5. Laurisse tried to get a judgement of default without Uwe appearing on several occasions. Finally she succeeded in getting a divorce by default - of course Uwe never appeared. Three days after Christmas 2001 the divorce became legally valid. After Uwe got the letter he said to a friend: "I just want to hear three words from her - this would ease my pain" He loved her so dearly.
In 2002 we were informed about his illness - this was 14 years after the first symptoms. Uwe was forced to lie to his mother, brother and sister for 14 years. In the RPF there was always a security person with him when he called us back. We were not able to talk to him without somebody there who controlled what he said to us. Uwe died in 2008 45 years young. The pictures below show Laurisse with David Miscavige - she is COB Communicater for about more than 25 years now and many people say that she is even much more for him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 194  Next