One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Protester Doug beaten by LAPD @ Hwd Chrismas Parade 2011
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 am 

Doug: Take care of yourself.

Scientology lawyer Gerald Chaleff is LAPD's attorney for Constitutional Policing. He is an extremely powerful LAPD official who exercises some oversight on the Dept's budget. ref: http://www.lapdonline.org/home/comm_bio_view/7588

Graham Berry on Chaleff: http://griess.st1.at/gsk/fecris/Graham% ... 8%20en.htm

I suggest you file a formal complaint - and a lawsuit for police brutality - against the LAPD. In the lawsuit you should demand that Chaleff recuse himself from anything having to do with your lawsuit as he is a lawyer for Scientology. Any involvement on his part would be a conflict of interest.

I further recommend that you also file a complaint with LAPD Internal Affairs asking them to investigate whether or not Chaleff has unclean hands in matters involving the Church. Specifically, did Chaleff use his power to request, via command channels, that the Hollywood Division use extra resources to "handle" protesters at the Christmas event?

Furthermore, I would ask Internal Affairs to investigate Chaleff's call logs and notes to see if he has talked to Sheriff Leroy Baca of the LA Sheriff's Dept on matters related to Scientology and special favors or treatment. I would also ask to look at calls between Chaleff and Moxon.

I would tell LAPD Internal Affairs about the deceptive way in which the LA Sheriff arrested Daniel Montalvo at the behest of Scientology and Moxon. This illustrates the way in which Scientology lawyers use law enforcement command channels to crush dissenters. Moxon and Chaleff could be deposed in an investigation or a lawsuit that alleged undue influence inside of the LAPD by CoS attorneys. I would look at donations CoS and its front groups have made to LAPD auxiliaries.

I would ask LAPD how many off-duty LAPD officers were working at Winter Wonderland. The Cult uses off duty and retired LAPD. This creates a "scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" climate in Hollywood.

I was at Winter Wonderland protesting two years in a row. IMO, the Cult is out for blood on protesters because this is their big Christmas PR event along with the parade. My experience was that the LAPD was much more ferocious at Winter Wonderland than at the protests. The PI's were more intimidating, especially that one muscle-headed idiot who, IMO, brought his family along as a pretext to start a fight. I had a Scilon PI try to start a fight with me in a restaurant by aggressively provoking a fight. When the PI's fail, the Cult apparently asks LAPD to crack some heads. LAPD has to be stopped, and, Gerry Chaleff sure as hell will not act to protect people protesting Scientology. Hell, most of the "PI's" there are probably off duty or retired LAPD or LASD.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Last edited by J. Swift on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: J. Swift has good advice Doug
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:10 pm 

That is some good advice I hope you take it.

Here is a picture of the "goon" Swift mentions who tried to beat me in 2008. BTW I think Swift is incorrect in thinking the goon brought his family. He lied and just said he had a family, then he stood near some kids. The cult hired him (possibly through criminon) to pick fights with protesters so they could get arrested.

Swift is right, the Christmas Parade is a whole different animal and is very very important to the cult. This despite the fact that the event has probably resulted in little community interest. Nevertheless they HOPE it will lead to community interest. And they keeps the cops they have paid off close to their facilities to be called on at random.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:23 am 

With December just around the corner, I was wondering if anyone knows the status of Mark Lowell? Did he recover OK from his skull fracture?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:28 am 

whitesand wrote:
With December just around the corner, I was wondering if anyone knows the status of Mark Lowell? Did he recover OK from his skull fracture?
Mark was at the Shrine Auditorium protest last week.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:31 am 

Thanks for answering. It sounds like he is OK. It was such a shocking injury.