One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Debbie Cook Speaks 12/31/2011 - COS Sues Jan 2012
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:31 pm 

According to the latest interview (Nightline), Debbie got into scientology when she was 14 years old. So sad. That means her knowledge and experience of the outside world is that of a 13 year old. No wonder she couldn't trust lawyers and courts. She has little to compare scientology with. She may never realize how useless the tiny world of scientology knowledge is when you compare it to what's outside of its scope. Her life is really just getting started now that she can see and experience what's out here. She would have been incapable of doing what she's doing right now if she were still in the Int Base/Sea Org mindset. I hope she can see that it is being OUT and AWAY at least physically, if not mentally, and interacting with the FREE "wog world" that is the true source of her empowerment.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:44 pm 
To add a little balance here, Debbie Cook had to know about abuses long before she too experienced them firsthand! Hell did not Debbie have people sent to the RPF herself? Did not Debbie throw others under the bus both emotionally and financially? Beware of wolves in sheep,s clothing everyone. Debbie may ream church upper management (DM) but how is her story going to change the basis on which the cult is founded upon? Rewrite the scam? Or make it a more palatable scam? Rewrite what LRH wrote?

"Sound of broken record"...... Remember who gave birth to this cult. Remember the horror stories told long before DM and Debbie came along. Remember!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 pm 

^^Gumby, my actions resulted in my superior’s going to RPF after I wrote a devastating KR about her job performance.

I did not have to do it, but I got very angry when she ordered me to clean the toilets after a heated debate with her. Funny thing about this – I used to clean the toilets when I was working as a part-time porter during my college years. At that time I did not find this job demeaning. But stay in Sea Org makes you angry at the whole world. You cannot hurt them all, but you can hurt the ones close to you; I am sure Debbie has the same experience of not thinking about the consequences of one’s actions.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:03 pm 

I sometimes still feel angry towards some in the SO who took their anger out on me for no good reason. I can forgive them because I know that you can only apply so much pressure before something, or someone, is going to explode.

As for the toilet comment, I remember going in an SO restroom (in the "Big Blue") and passing by an open stall. It was most disgusting. There was literally shit everywhere. There was a note on the tank of the toilet which read, as best I can remember, "Whoever used this toilet is now assigned a danger condition. You know who you are, apply it.". I looked at the other side of the stall door and it had an out of order sign on it. I would have exibited explosive anger if I were ordered to clean THAT!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 pm 

^^The toilets that I was ordered to clean up were in a perfect condition, thanks to the EPF folk who did an excellent job. I did not have to clean the toilets, I just flushed them. But I was still mad at my boss, and could not control my anger. Only when I saw her at RPF couple days later I felt vindicated. Now I think it was rather silly of me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:44 am 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
Funny how I found out about Debbies ABC news appearance. Early this morning my 85 year old father called me and informed me about this. If I may quote what he said for all of you. " ABC has the ex head of the scientology management from Florida claiming the leader of the church David Miscavige has been seen repeatedly beating on fellow church members".

This coming from an 85 year old man that knows of my activist stance on scientology,but not much else about it. So, I would say the current media coverage is getting out there and the wog world is paying attention.

Tic,Toc!

This morning my 86 year old invalid mom told me there was a Scientology interview last night. I was telling her about Debbie and how she had been in the Scn jail, and she said " I know, it's in California". I wanted to laugh, even she knows about the RPF now :lol: .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:12 am 

Members of this board can be excused for forgetting that not a single person on a busy downtown street will know the second thing about scientology, much less the first. A friend who I haven't seen in years, knowing of my interest, called and excitedly told me the story of "Debbie Cook and the Hole", urging me to watch, and gosh darn it, I missed it. Watching it on TV is different than a computer screen. "Nightline" is huge.

:shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:17 am 

And now you know something is happening
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Miscavige?

Apologies to Bob Dylan.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:37 pm 

According to the psychotic cult, the reason Debbie is going public and complaining about being slapped, locked in a double-wide trailer with bars on the windows, and forced to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor while being bitten by ants is because she's just a bitter defrocked apostate.

Anyone believe that?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm 

I want to be called an "apostate", too. Do you hear me OSA? This name-calling is a badge of anti-Scientology honor. But I guess, I have to do much more damage to Scientology to deserve it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:48 pm 

mr_bad wrote:
According to the psychotic cult, the reason Debbie is going public and complaining about being slapped, locked in a double-wide trailer with bars on the windows, and forced to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor while being bitten by ants is because she's just a bitter defrocked apostate.

Anyone believe that?

Just because some researcher said so? Of course not!
I am sure there are, but the idiots of this cult use this argument ad nauseum.
And in the same way they use the ridiculous argument that since Debbie Cook left the ranks, the cult is expending explosively! "Look! Look at all the Idle Orgs we opened in the years ADC (After Debbie Cook)!"
Yeah, expansion, but only in square feet, not in members.....

They also speak about her "unsupported accusations", yet Jesse Prince exposed the abusive and inhumane treatment years ago.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:41 pm 

Debbie sues CoS and DM

“The Voice has learned that Debbie Cook filed a counterclaim against the Church of Scientology Monday afternoon, the first significant development since her stunning victory against the church in a Texas courtroom on February 10.
In her counterclaim, Cook is aiming directly at Scientology's ultimate leader, David Miscavige, by attempting to add two of the church's most powerful entities to the lawsuit that was filed against her by Scientology's Flag Service Organization, her former employer.”

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... tology.php

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 pm 

The way this works is, someone else is going to come forward. Then, someone else is going to come forward. And, on and on and on.

This cult will be brought down soon.

It's being brought down as I write.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:35 pm 

In order to be defrocked one has to first be frocked. Well, thankfully $cientology never did frock me.

What do they mean by 'defrocked?' Is that due to being stripped of all 'certs and awards?'

Also they keep using the term, 'apostate.' I think they are trying to get the same kind of emotional response from 'apostate' as one gets from 'Nazi,' 'pedophile' or 'serial killer.'

As for the 'bitter' part, I think they're very much accurate. When one comes away from $cientology and looks at everything $cientology has taken from them, which is pretty much everything that can possibly be taken, then most apostates are bitter.

Here's a test for you. In a setting where there are mothers with their small children say the word, 'apostate' and see if the mothers get angry with you. I think $cientology has a very long way and a very long time to go before it will ever get the emotional response from 'apostate' that they want to get.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:05 am 

Demented LRH wrote:
^^The toilets that I was ordered to clean up were in a perfect condition, thanks to the EPF folk who did an excellent job. I did not have to clean the toilets, I just flushed them. But I was still mad at my boss, and could not control my anger. Only when I saw her at RPF couple days later I felt vindicated. Now I think it was rather silly of me.

I felt the same sort of "poetic justice" in seeing a few people get RPF'ed or Comm Ev'ed who I thought deserved it. I think that was silly of me now because all that did was give me faith in the $cientology justice system. :lame:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next