One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: How does COS deal with a lack of returning "reincarnatees"?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:35 am 

Scientology deeply believes in reincarnation, especially since it gives them a good excuse to work people to death. Workers like Stacey Moxon Meyer can justifiably be abused until they die. After all, they will immediately get a new body and reincarnate therefore life is cheap. You Sea Orgers will have plenty of time on your third or fourth liftime to take COS classes once the planet is cleared.

That is why they sign a billion year contract to enter the Sea Org. You are expected to join, work out your life, die, reincarnate, feel the pull of Scientology, re-enlist, and then work another sixty or so years on your contract. Only 999,920 more years to go. Whoopeee! Then you die. Lather ... rinse ... repeat.

What I don't understand is how COS gets around the concept that NOBODY has come back to claim they are reincarnated, not even great leader L. Ron Hubbard who has offices, cigarettes and mansions all over the world awaiting his return. Jeez the mansion at Gold Base alone is fantastical. I often joke with my lawyer that, despite being dead, L. Ron Hubbard has a much better office than my legal rep. In fact he has many!

Yet LRH has not come back. NOBODY has come back and said they were here before and want more. How is this fact downplayed? You are not supposed to discuss the tech, but, geez, does this issue ever come up in cult circles? I know they love to ignore the truth, but, sheesh, how do you ignore that?

Post subject: Re: How does COS deal with a lack of returning "reincarnatee
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 pm 

obviously, these people are now SPs determined to make DM look bad and if they ever do show up, late, they will be RPF'd immediately!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 pm 

Lama said that it takes millions of years for some people to reincarnate. The thetans of dead Scilons are out there, but they are not comming back any time soon, and neither does Hubbard.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:49 pm 

What a waste of water, keeping the grounds green in the desert, for LRon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 pm 

Can't speak of what's happening nowadays, but it used to be you couldn't walk through an org without tripping over a dozen "past-life" clears.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm 

LRon is way, way AWOL! One would think the mightiest Thetan would reincarnate in a timely manner.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm 

cleared bank wrote:
Can't speak of what's happening nowadays, but it used to be you couldn't walk through an org without tripping over a dozen "past-life" clears.

AHA we are getting closer. BUT did any of those people say they were Scientologists in a previous life?

I other words, why sign a billion year contract when nobody returns to say they are back? Is there a holy spreadsheet somewhere with a counter (starting at 1,000,000) keeping track of reincarnations and how many years you have left? How would you know someday that your billion years are up? And what would you do then?

Saying you had past lives is not good enough for this discussion :) I want to know if somebody has died in Scientology, come back and said they are the reincarnation of so and so and they are ready for more?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the process and not sniffing their bullshit correctly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 pm 

Don Carlo wrote:
What a waste of water, keeping the grounds green in the desert, for LRon.

They waste water there so massively I once made a video out of it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqkq5dcvs1E

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 pm 

I knew one guy, when I was on staff, who had, in an auditing session, come to the conclusion that he had been involved in $cientology in his previous life. What goes on in auditing sessions is not to be discussed by anyone outside of the session. That's the rule. NO! DO NOT DO EET! VERBOTEN! But this got out and went through the rumor mill very quickly. I asked the guy about it and he confirmed it but would not go into any detail. There had been no sea org for him to join in his last life.

As for Hubbard coming back, if he came back (supposing that he could) and attempted to take over again, do you think David Miscavige would let him do it?

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 pm 

Don't the reincarnates get aborted in the Sea Org? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 pm 

AGP wrote:
"Yet LRH has not come back. NOBODY has come back and said they were here before and want more. How is this fact downplayed? You are not supposed to discuss the tech, but, geez, does this issue ever come up in cult circles? I know they love to ignore the truth, but, sheesh, how do you ignore that?"

What I remember hearing alot from my SO EPF/IC is that it takes 20 years to get another body after you die. I don't know of any LRH reference to that. Oh yeah, and you need a body to get auditing.
I remember just browsing through the technical bulletin volumes, I believe looking for the last one/ones before LRH "discarded the body." Hubbard was giving instructions on what to do when a person comes claiming to be a $cientologist in a past life. One of the things was to pull the person's past-life PC folder and if that person is "Clear", not to do Dianetics auditing, etc.
I am still confused as to whether LRH believed his own bullshit or not.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am 

message deleted by baltizaar du to a rules violation. My apologies.

Last edited by baltizaar on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:10 am 

Two SO members,at the AO I used to attend,told me that they came back to Scientology. One of them was a security guard.

Opter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am 

First off what comes up in an auditing session may well be imagined. That is to say, throw a lot of salt on the following because I'm going to talk a bit about what went on with my auditing, as I think it is relevant.

In my several hundred hours of dianetic drug rundown auditing there were several instances where I reincarnated almost immediately after 'dropping the body.' At one time I believed that what I had experienced in those sessions was factual. Now I'm not so sure and I really don't care.

Nevertheless if that was my experience in session others must have had experiences in session that were similar. For sea org staff members to go around saying things like, "it takes twenty years to pick up another body" is irresponsible with regard to Hubbard's so called technology. Per Hubbard, such statements are unethical.

Another aspect of this is that the attainment of the higher operating thetan (OT) levels and training that goes with them is supposed to give an individual the ability to have knowing and willing control over how, when, where and with what family they reincarnate. If anyone had achieved the higher OT levels, as a person involved in $cientology, it would be fair to assume that L. Ron had done so. I don't believe that for a second but if one is involved in $cientology logic would dictate that to be the case.

All of the above brings us right back to Angry Gay Pope's original question.

Maybe they don't come back because they don't like rice and beans.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 am 

My $ 0.02:

The only way to find out whether or not someone is a reincarnated scientologist is when this person joins Co$ in the first place, does all the courses to become a Clear, or an OT, an "learns" about his whole track while holding the cans.

If, and a big if, reincarnation is for real, the chance a scientologist-in-a-past-life will learn about his scientology past is almost non-existing, as there may be about 200,000 scientologists and over 6 billion people populating the plane.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next