One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: How does COS deal with a lack of returning "reincarnatee
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 pm 

Hibbard wrote somewhere that some kind of a magical device could be used to entrap the thetans. Supposedly, magic lasts till the end of time. Such magical trap would be an ideal place to keep Xenu’s thetan.

But our idiot wanted to say something very scientific, so he placed Xenu’s thetan in an electric trap. Being an imbecile, he knew nothing about the concept of depreciation (wear and tear) -- an electromechanical device cannot function for 75 million years in a row because the materials it is made from have much shorter useful life.

No wonder why Hubbard could not complete college education -- he was unable to comprehend simple scientific concepts.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 am 

Demented,

The device was made out of STYROFOAM!

Ask any environmentalist, styrofoam will last for millions if not billions of years!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:27 am 

Maybe Elron died yesterday in some calamity. :o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:51 am 

Styrofoam, which is expanded styrene (C8H8), deteriorates and breaks down when exposed to ultraviolet light.

As I understand it the power source that keeps Xenu entrapped is an "eternal battery." Isn't that something like a perpetual motion machine? Yeah, Elron Elray, if you could come up with that I'm sure General Electric would pay you more for it than all the money $cientology ever took in.

If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you. Oh, wait, you're already buying one.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject: Uh more problems with Xenu
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 am 

If you are going to bitch about Xenu what about his overpopulation strategies? If the galaxy were overpopulared you would just kill people on their home world. You wouldn't round them up at great expense and ship them to "Teegeeack" for processing!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:23 pm 

Right, AGP, Xenu wasted a lot of money and labor just to blow people up on a different planet. At 269 passengers per plane,* Xenu would have to provide 3.8 million DC-8-size planes, for each billion frozen passengers. Assume in the Xenu story it took four hours to lure people, in batches of a hundred, then paralyze them, freeze them, and load them onto spaceships. Let's assume each Xenu-worker was able to process 4 batches of people in a 16 hour day. Say Xenu wanted the whole project done in a month, so each worker had to process 400 times 30 equals 12,000 people in that month. For a billion people, it would take 83,000 Xenu-workers to do this.
Xenu story:
Quote:
Xenu was about to be deposed from power, so he devised a plot to eliminate the excess population from his dominions. With the assistance of psychiatrists, he summoned billions of his citizens together under the pretense of income tax inspections, then paralyzed them and froze them in a mixture of alcohol and glycol to capture their souls. The kidnapped populace was loaded into spacecraft for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth).**

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_DC-8
** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 pm 

I don't know how many billions we are talking about, but definitely more than 1 billion. These frozen people who were transported to earth at much faster than the speed of light, became what are known as body thetans. Wog's call them space cooties. The current population of earth is 7 billion, and we are all covered with space cooties. If there were only one billion of them, then that would be only 1 space cootie for every 7 or so earthlings, and 6 out of 7 $cientologists could just skip OT3 because they would have no space cooties to exorcise. You would think that Hubbard would have accidently made at least part of the OT3 story plausible. I haven't found anything plausible about it yet. Let's say there are a dozen space cooties per individual. That would be 84 billion space cooties, meaning that Xenu transported to earth and blew up 84 billion people.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:58 pm 

You guys make some great points.

o If billions of souls were transported to Teegeak, it would have taken millions of DC-8s to get them here, and tens of thousands of Xenu workers to process them (simple math).

o If 7 billion souls were brought here, that means only one BT per person on earth, which shouldn't be that big a problem to get rid of (again, simple math). 14 million souls is only 2 per person--still not a big deal.

Either way, if you tweak the numbers so you have more souls, that means more DC-8s, but less souls means a lower "infection" of BTs per person.

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 pm 

I'mglib wrote:

o If billions of souls were transported to Teegeak, it would have taken millions of DC-8s to get them here, and tens of thousands of Xenu workers to process them (simple math).
Nope. Incorrect. Billions of frozen souls, not bodies, were transported. Think freeze-dried coffee and the thousands of granules in each jar. How many bottles of freeze dried coffee can you fit on a plane?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:19 pm 

The souls became disembodied after the H-bombs.* Thetans have no mass,** so they should have all floated up to space in the 75 billion years since Xenu. It's ridiculous.
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thetan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 am 

One thing I could not understand -- why did Xenu’s empire get overpopulated? The dominion was expanding for quite a long time, which implies that they were either discovering new planets capable to sustain life or, which is more likely, were doing terra-forming. Hubbard did not mention the causes of overpopulations because there were none -- he was a bad sci-fi writer.

Xenu lost, the Loyal Officers won, which means that now the empire is in excellent shape. Why did Hubbard write that the empire is in its deathbed?

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 am 

Smurf wrote:
I'mglib wrote:

Nope. Incorrect. Billions of frozen souls, not bodies, were transported. Think freeze-dried coffee and the thousands of granules in each jar. How many bottles of freeze dried coffee can you fit on a plane?

The bodies were frozen, packed in boxes, and transported to teegeeak. The idea was that when a body is frozen, the thetan cannot exteriorize. So there were billions of bodies in boxes loaded on the DC-8s bound for earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZDMEt4eIqYQ#t=175s

Don't know why that was even necessary. If Xenu wanted to solve an overpopulation problem, then just killing them would do the trick. If freezing a body traps the thetan inside, and Xenu wanted to gather billions of thetans trapped in frozen bodies at one place so he could vaporize the bodies and then capture the the departing thetans so that he could take them all to one location to brainwash them, then it would make sense in a sci-fi batshit crazy way.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 am 

LRH plucked the overpopulation drama in the Xenu story from overpopulation news stories - QUOTE:
In an article published in New Scientist in December 1967... Ehrlich asserted that the battle to feed humanity is over and predicted that somewhere between 1970 and 1985 the world will undergo vast famines.
...Ehrlich distilled ...his lectures and articles on the population explosion in The Population Bomb, 1968.

END QUOTE from
http://www.umsl.edu/~biology/icte/WEArecipients/ehrlich.html

My comment: The Internation Herald-Tribune certainly should have covered this troubling doomsday prediction. A touristy place like the Canary Islands gets that newspaper.
Also, the "lectures and articles" phrase above implies that Ehrlich was preaching doom for months before the start of 1968.

ANOTHER QUOTE:
... November 20, 1967, a Census Clock hung in ... the Department of Commerce Building, Washington, DC, indicating that the population of the United States was 200 million.END QUOTE from

http://www.adelphiasophism.com/goddess/gs25.html

The U.S. population hitting 200 million was BIG news, I remember, inspiring speculation about overpopulation.

(Re-post from Xemnu of the Magic Planet, a thread about how the Xenu story came from comic books and 1960's headlines, at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5576

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:30 am 

Demented,

Quite simple, The overpopulation occured because Rick Santorum was running around the galaxy telling women to just put aspirin between their knees for birth control.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 am 

Smurf wrote:
I'mglib wrote:

Wikipedia says otherwise:

Quote:
The kidnapped populace was loaded into spacecraft for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth).[5] The appearance of these spacecraft would later be subconsciously expressed in the design of the Douglas DC-8, the only difference being: "the DC8 had fans, propellers on it and the space plane didn't".[21] When they had reached Teegeeack/Earth, the paralyzed citizens were unloaded around the bases of volcanoes across the planet.

Where did you get the idea that the souls were transported?

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next