Hot INT BASE News! Ex-Int Staffers contact me!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
chuckbeatty

Post by chuckbeatty » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:45 am

Needed are people seeing or receiving the recent years DM violence willing to have their names be used in the media article(s) re DM's violence.

(Larry Brennan was open about the violence he saw in 1982 by DM.)

Chuck
412-260-1170 Pittsburgh,

PS: This is an outstanding request.
Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170
Pittsburgh, USA,
"Our bombastic lapidary style is good only for inflating dwarfs." Jean-Jacques Rousseau (from "Emile, or On Education")

songbird

Post by songbird » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:21 pm

Yes! :D :D :D :D :D

chuckbeatty

Post by chuckbeatty » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:14 am

Correction.

I've been given info and must correct what I've said about Sterling
Tompkins. Sterling did NOT pump anyone for info which was then
relayed to OSA.

It was the other way around, people tried to pump Sterling for info,
then it was spread around that Sterling was sharing info that
benefited OSA's intell gathering activities.

That's not what happened. So, I stand corrected.

I remove Sterling Tompkins from my list of people who are "working for OSA" to negative consequences.

Sterling, is being a normal citizen, NOT trying to "work" for either
Scientology nor doing anything to work with any people who are
actively opposed to Scientology.

Chuck Beatty
Pittsburgh, USA,
"Our bombastic lapidary style is good only for inflating dwarfs." Jean-Jacques Rousseau (from "Emile, or On Education")

chuckbeatty

Post by chuckbeatty » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:36 pm

"At muster there is a uniform inspection which you flunk because you
haven't managed to get a new pair of shoes in two years and your shirt
that you ironed half-asleep has two creases instead of one. If you
flunk twice in a row, you'll be running a lap around the building or
get to stand in front of the 350-man crew explaining to them why it is
"okay" to be a slob." -Little Bear Victor,

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1598

look up all his posts on EX SCN chat site:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/

(just use the "Search" option to find all his posts)

Any recent defectors from Gilman Hot Springs, please share the wealth
of your experiences.
Pittsburgh, USA,

chuckbeatty

body found just west of the base, news items 17 Nov 2007

Post by chuckbeatty » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:44 am

Pittsburgh, USA,

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:39 pm

chuckbeatty wrote:"At muster there is a uniform inspection which you flunk because you
haven't managed to get a new pair of shoes in two years and your shirt
that you ironed half-asleep has two creases instead of one. If you
flunk twice in a row, you'll be running a lap around the building or
get to stand in front of the 350-man crew explaining to them why it is
"okay" to be a slob." -Little Bear Victor,
Uh, this ranks up there with some of the most retarded and evil things I've ever heard.

I hope this story about DM's violence comes out very soon.
Last edited by mr_bad on Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

mr_bad

Re: body found just west of the base, news items 17 Nov 2007

Post by mr_bad » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:42 pm

chuckbeatty wrote:Few details released on body

By CHARLES HAND/The Valley Chronicle

Law enforcement is still seeking the identity of a woman whose body was found near Gilman Springs Road just outside San Jacinto on Nov. 6.

Riverside County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jerry Franchville said this week that no information has been developed since the body was recovered at approximately 10 a.m. a week ago Tuesday.

Though the coroner's examination has not been completed, Franchville said he believes the body had been in the field for some time before it was discovered.

No cause of death has been determined.

It was found south of Gilman Springs Road approximately a half mile east of Highway 79, or Sanderson Avenue, which puts it just to the west of the Scientology complex.

A spokesman for the Hemet office of the Sheriff's Department said the central homicide unit has taken over the investigation.

Anyone with information on the case may contact investigator Ryan Bodmer at 955-2777.
I will bet you a dozen donuts this chick was fleeing the concentration camp. Anyone care to wager?
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:34 pm

Seems to me that these installations should be raided by the gov't.

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:47 pm

mr_bad wrote:I will bet you a dozen donuts this chick was fleeing the concentration camp. Anyone care to wager?
I won't! - Any ideas how this could have happened? - If they knew she was there they'd have gotten her carried away I think. So they didn't know she was there.

If she snuck out in the night unseen, what may have caused her to die? - Electric fences? - Very high fences, so she fell and broke something? - Or guard dogs!? Do they have dobermanns running around there?

[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:59 pm

SchwimmelPuckel wrote: Do they have dobermanns running around there?
When I was there and being watched at OGH (Old Gilman House) Danny Dunagin one of the Security Gaurds would always have his Belgian Shepherd with him. Uwe Stuckenbrock would have his side-arm.

BTs2Free
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:35 am

I have no doubt that they would fire on her. So that's a possible scenario. That she was wounded and they couldn't find her.

Every time shit like this comes up I get worried about someone I know. I'm not he only one I'm sure..

That cult needs to be closed down.. The insanity needs to STOP!!

[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:24 am

" Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when
they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

chuckbeatty

Post by chuckbeatty » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:43 am

Chuck,

Here is a more informative post from the RSO Web Site. It will give you file number and contact information to keep in direct update on this situation.

It would be a terrible discovery to find it to be someone from the hall. Anyone from the base I consider to be in the hall as they are are kept there pretty much the same which I am sure you know what I mean by that. Base Staff ='s RPFer. Hall Member ='s RPF's RPF.

"One of the 2 bodies I found there was connected to a columbian drug ring where a husband murdered one of his two kids and almost his wife who he found to be a snitch leaving her bleeding to death but found my help. The other was a local drug murder from San Berdo and the body was dumped under the massacare canyon bridge."

RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Stanley Sniff
Hemet Station
Press Release
Date/Time Written: 11/06/07 at 5:00 PM
Type of Incident: Found Body
Date/Time of Incident: 11/06/07 about 10:00 AM
Location of Incident: Gilman Hot Springs and Highway 79, unincorporated area of Hemet
Reporting Officer: Inv. Jerry Franchville, Media Information Officer
File Number: D07310023

Details: On Tuesday, November 06, 2007, about 10:00 AM, deputies from the Hemet Station responded to a found body call off of Gilman Hot Springs Road about half a mile east of Highway 79, unincorporated area of Hemet.

Deputies located a human body about 100 feet south of Gilman Hot Springs Road. Gilman Hot Springs road from Highway 79 to State Street was closed for investigative purposes. Investigators from the Hemet Station and the Riverside County Sheriff's Department Central Homicide Unit responded to the scene to assume the investigation.

The body has not been identified. Anyone with further information about this incident is encouraged to call Investigator Ryan Bodmer with the Central Homicide Unit at (951) 955-2777 or Investigator Kevin Duffy at the Hemet Station at (951) 791-3400.

Home Information Center Directory Press Release Index This Press Release
Pittsburgh, USA,

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:08 pm

Anybody with a young female relative working at Hot Springs, please come forward to help identify this body. If it's not your relative, at least you can have some peace of mind.

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:20 am

I'm bumping this topic. My personal feeling is that it should always remain on the front page.

Anyone who's ever wondered what was and has been going on at Gold or the Int base will find out in this thread.

I also recommend law enforcement officials and media to refer to this for information in current investigations and reports on Scientology, David Miscavige and other illegal activities involving the Cult.

BTs2Free
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”