One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Emma. You have my utmost respect
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 am 
I wish you the best. Though I was never a member of ESMB, I did read and learn from many of the fine posters that shared their experiences with the rest of the world via your website. Have a wonderful life.

Post subject: Re: Emma. You have my utmost respect
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:47 pm 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
I wish you the best. Though I was never a member of ESMB, I did read and learn from many of the fine posters that shared their experiences with the rest of the world via your website. Have a wonderful life.

Well put Gumby, I agree.

EMMA has gone a wonderful job and deserves to be able to live the rest of her life as she sees fit.

What is key is getting out the truth as broadly as possible. ESMB, just like here on Xenu.net, are two places where a whole lot of truth has been shared.

And it is making a difference.

The petty squabbling that can happen on these forums is just that..."petty".

But the truth, ahhh that is what is important and scientology can no longer stop it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:20 pm 

I left my message at the ESMB thread about Emma’s resignation. I hope that her decision to start a new life without ESMB is not final. She wrote at that thread that she got tired of being called ‘a bitch”, “an OSA agent”, etc., which is her main reason for shutting the website down. I strongly suspect that the people who were calling her names are the OSA agents themselves.

Farewell, Emma! I wish you all the best in your new life. I will remain forever your fan. God bless!

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm 

Welcome to the board, Born2shop!

Post subject: Uh I don't share your respect
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm 

I'm afraid I can't share your good feelings as Emma banned me from there over that same "petty" stuff and now can't remember why she banned me. How does that help the cause?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 pm 

whitesand wrote:
Welcome to the board, Born2shop!

Thank you :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 pm 

Demented LRH wrote:
I left my message at the ESMB thread about Emma’s resignation. I hope that her decision to start a new life without ESMB is not final. She wrote at that thread that she got tired of being called ‘a bitch”, “an OSA agent”, etc., which is her main reason for shutting the website down. I strongly suspect that the people who were calling her names are the OSA agents themselves.
I spoke to Emma last night. Don't count her out just yet. When people are attacked & beat on, they can either surrender to the abuse, or they learn from it and makes them stronger & they fight back.

A well-known Old Guard critic was banned from ESMB and he took to Facebook to create a group to slime & ridicule Emma. He created the group after Emma reported the death of her mother. His efforts have backfired putting the alot of the focus back on him. We've been learning alot about Joe Lynn aka Zinjifar who has claimed that his wife is no longer in Scientology, and that he met & married his Scientology executive wife while he was protesting the cult, that she refused to leave the cult, and for 6 years, he continued to protest against the cult while his wife remained an active Scientology executive.

http://www.bbb.org/centralohio/business ... h-70065386

Contact Information: Ms. Carleen Jones (Owner) & Mr. Joseph Lynn (Owner).

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... jones.html

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.p ... post399580

When I asked Joe Lynn, on the Facebook group, to explain how he could meet, date & marry a Scientology executive while he was actively protesting the cult, and to explain dox that undermined his credibility, he immediately banned me from his FB group & deleted them. They were re-posted on ESMB by Emma.

Stay tuned..

Post subject: Re: Uh I don't share your respect
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:14 am 
AngryGayPope wrote:
I'm afraid I can't share your good feelings as Emma banned me from there over that same "petty" stuff and now can't remember why she banned me. How does that help the cause?
How do you help the cause my friend? Really.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:14 am 

Born2Shop wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:

Well put Gumby, I agree.

And I can't add anything to your message. That small deficiency on the part of my creativity shall not stop me from wishing Emma all the best and thank her for her excellent work.

Best Regards

Jens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:17 pm 

Smurf wrote:
Demented LRH wrote:
I spoke to Emma last night. Don't count her out just yet. When people are attacked & beat on, they can either surrender to the abuse, or they learn from it and makes them stronger & they fight back.

A well-known Old Guard critic was banned from ESMB and he took to Facebook to create a group to slime & ridicule Emma. He created the group after Emma reported the death of her mother. His efforts have backfired putting the alot of the focus back on him. We've been learning alot about Joe Lynn aka Zinjifar who has claimed that his wife is no longer in Scientology, and that he met & married his Scientology executive wife while he was protesting the cult, that she refused to leave the cult, and for 6 years, he continued to protest against the cult while his wife remained an active Scientology executive.

http://www.bbb.org/centralohio/business ... h-70065386

Contact Information: Ms. Carleen Jones (Owner) & Mr. Joseph Lynn (Owner).

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... jones.html

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.p ... post399580

When I asked Joe Lynn, on the Facebook group, to explain how he could meet, date & marry a Scientology executive while he was actively protesting the cult, and to explain dox that undermined his credibility, he immediately banned me from his FB group & deleted them. They were re-posted on ESMB by Emma.

Stay tuned..

Thanks for the info, Smurf.
Soon Zinjifar will be getting a load of me. I’m not planning to use OCMB to drag him through the mud, though. I’ll find another outlet.

I have been busy lately learning Spanish, so I was not as active in the anti-Scientology fight as I should have been. Soon I’ll get my Spanish to an acceptable level, and then I will be asking you to provide more info on this Lynn person.

Post subject: Joe Lynn aka Zinjifar
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:56 pm 

That guy is really obnoxious and endlessly criticized everything I did on other boards. I am not at all surprised he is a dick. How can you date a sci and protest it? No Scientologist could spend five minutes with you, much less sleep with you!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:38 pm 

Demented LRH wrote:
Thanks for the info, Smurf. I have been busy lately learning Spanish, so I was not as active in the anti-Scientology fight as I should have been. Soon I’ll get my Spanish to an acceptable level, and then I will be asking you to provide more info on this Lynn person.
Umm... what's this got to do with the Spanish language? I don't speak it, nor does Michelle (Emma) who's in Australia.

Michelle has started a Facebook group.. Stain Dropping.. an active discussion on Joe Lynn (Zinjifar) & his past activities.. many critics have concluded was an OSA op in the 90's. His common law wife, Carleen, posted as Abby14 on ARS. Deana Holmes, an OG critic, was active in revealing Joe's using chat logs to lure underage girls to his home, which resulted in the FBI getting involved.

OSA in the 90s was a much stronger, formidable force than it is today. It would have been impossible for a well-known Scientology critic to fall in love with, much less marry, a devout Scientologist & key staff member of the Celebrity Center. It would have been impossible for Joe to maintain a "marriage" with a Scientologist for 6 years, while she remained a happy, active member, who didn't want to leave. Joe had posted this occurred.

It's been confirmed that Joe & Carleen were never married. She is his common-law wife. Carleen was previously married twice to two Scientologists, the last of whom she had 2 sons with. They are adults now & both are active Scientologists. Carleen is also the sister of Mary Arbuckle, a Gold Base staffer, who's last known residence was the SP Hall.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 am 

^^ I have read some of Zinjafar’s posts at ESMB even before I learned about his feud with Emma. What strikes me as odd is that, although he does not defend Scientology, he follows some kind of silly mysticism. I got interested in his persona when I saw his avatar’s information showing that he had produced enormous number of posts before he was banned from the website. I wonder why he got banned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:08 am 

Demented LRH wrote:
^^ I have read some of Zinjafar’s posts at ESMB even before I learned about his feud with Emma. What strikes me as odd is that, although he does not defend Scientology, he follows some kind of silly mysticism. I got interested in his persona when I saw his avatar’s information showing that he had produced enormous number of posts before he was banned from the website. I wonder why he got banned.
Zinjifar had been banned from other groups and chat lines before he was banned from ESMB. He has a great gift for playing the victim.