One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Shelly Miscavige
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 am 

I'm new here - so please forgive me if you all have talked about this extensively, but I'm also curious if anyone has had updates on Shelly Miscavige - I find it odd that she appears M.I.A.

Post subject: Re: Shelly Miscavige
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:37 pm 

Village Voice 5 July 2012: Scientology Leader David Miscavige's Disappeared Wife Shelly: What We Know
Quote:
Yesterday I asked Brousseau for more detail: how did it become common knowledge at Int Base that Shelly was at the CST headquarters?

"I was able to observe the mail that came to the base. It was sorted into a huge set of pigeonholes," he told me.
"Any mail that came for Shelly, I noticed the officer for the RTC [Religious Technology Center] would stick it in the box that was picked up every day and taken to the CST headquarters," he says.
...CST itself has a headquarters, a complex near Lake Arrowhead above Los Angeles. It's there, Brousseau and other ex-Scientologists tell us, that Shelly Miscavige -- at least at one time -- was being kept out of view.
"I don't know where she might be now," Brousseau says. "There are a lot of different properties where she could be."

In the same article, The Daily Mail mixed up Sea Org people in a recent story, so don't use them as a source.

The last sighting of Shelly Miscavige in public is:
Quote:
My surveillance told me that Shelly was recently (a week or two ago) seen at her father's funeral, accompanied by her sister and an RTC Rep watching over them.

dated 15 August 2007 by Little Bear Victor. (Note 1)

The same thread said that Shelly's father's nickname was Barney, that Anne Rathbun is Shelly's handler, that Shelly is probably being held at CST .

There is speculation that Shelly was sent away when she got jealous of other women, including Lou Stuckenbrock, on the thread Miscavige screwing his assistant on Cruise's personal jet? viewtopic.php?t=31348
More at:

Shelly Miscavige: The new Mary Sue Hubbard? at viewtopic.php?t=24236&start=30

Note 1: http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1333

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 pm 

Shelly is no angel. I hope she rots in the Hole.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 pm 

All scientologists are rotting in their very own holes.

I'd like to pity them, but the only emotions I seem able to muster up are ridicule and disdain.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm 

Why aren't more people caring about Shelly Miscaviage? I don't understand why the internet isn't burning up with people demanding to know if this women is alive or dead????? Seriously do the Scientologiat have that much power in controlling the internet. David Miscaviage reminds me of a modern day Hitler! " if you say it loud enough and long enough people will believe you" Adolph Hitler. Tom Cruise has officially proven he is stupid and really a follower not at all a leader!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 am 

The problem is that Shelly may be cooperating in her own house arrest. Shelly's immediate family are loyal Scientologists, so there is no blood relative to demand to see her. Brousseau is the closest ex-Scientologist to speak out, and he only saw which bin her letters were sorted into. There's no "I was Shelly's prison matron and now I escaped" tale. For the media, the story goes nowhere - no weeping relatives, no secret video of Shelly suffering. The government can't do much with no direct evidence. We're lucky that the Village Voice covered Shelly's disappearance.

I have warned people who just escaped from CoS, or who just learned about its worst crimes, to not breathlessly talk about it to co-workers or party guests. Just say one thing, and let it sink in. See if the person still wants to hear more. Telling, non-stop, a hundred awful things to a stranger can have two bad outcomes (1) the person's belief in the government's justice system is broken, and they associate you with unpleasant news, or (2) the person thinks you're a conspiracy-theory kook.

The T-shirt slogan "Scientology - It's Worse than You Think" is all too true. I'm still shocked by new stories coming out this month.

The anti-CoS critic websites, books, articles, videos and pickets are a marathon effort that will take years but will eventually bear fruit. When CoS falls, we likely will hear, from Shelly and others, tales that will make your skin crawl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 am 

renee1960 wrote:
Why aren't more people caring about Shelly Miscaviage? I don't understand why the internet isn't burning up with people demanding to know if this women is alive or dead????? Seriously do the Scientologiat have that much power in controlling the internet. David Miscaviage reminds me of a modern day Hitler! " if you say it loud enough and long enough people will believe you" Adolph Hitler. Tom Cruise has officially proven he is stupid and really a follower not at all a leader!

I agree, this is why I asked. Especially after her own mother (who defied David Miscavige and ended up "killing herself" with three bullet wounds to the chest and a shot in the head) was mysteriously found dead and ruled a suicide. At first I thought, he would never hurt her, but given his "us vs them" mentality and the number of people assigned to the RPF, the Hole, or declared SP, I think he is capable of anything if he suspects disloyalty.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 pm 

renee1960 wrote:
Why aren't more people caring about Shelly Miscaviage? I don't understand why the internet isn't burning up with people demanding to know if this women is alive or dead??

Inquiries have been made over the years by several people, including members of the Miscavige family, now out of the cult. They believe she is working on projects at the Twin Peaks facility in San Bernardino, CA.

As far as aggressively seeking answers, many exes who personally knew & had worked with Shelly describe her as every bit as wicked and abusive as her husband, and really could care less what current predicament she is in.