One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:26 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Help for disconnected family members?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:11 pm 

Demented LRH wrote:
Part of the problem is the treatment of Scientology as a religion by the USA government, as I'mglib noted. But there is another part of the problem that very few ex-Scientologists know about. To know this part you must live in a big city such as NYC and, perhaps, LA.

CoS donate a lot of money to election campaigns of NY politicians who return the favor in one form or another. I have a NYC Scientology magazine which was sent to me via regular mail in 2008 (special issue). There was a large Scientology event in NYC. A lot of local politicians, including Charles Rangel and former NYC mayor Ed Koch, participated in that event.

Sen. McCain, who gets his share of campaign money from CoS, regularly criticizes the German government for “violation of religious rights”. All this shit goes largely unnoticed because majority of the ex-Scientologists live in small cities; nothing of this sort is happening in their residential areas.

This is a huge problem with trying to get anything done about CoS and it goes on all across the U.S. The front groups are constantly schmoozing with elected officials and those in places of authority. Between the protection afforded Scientology as a religion and the blind eye of those we trust to protect us, nothing gets done.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 pm 

Is there even a remote chance that my Brother-in-law and his new wife, could be not aware of the damage they are doing to my father-in-law? If that were the case I could at least forgive them for their ignorance in someway. We have no problem if the father has and a change in mind and wants the brother included in his last requestsl. We would just prefer to leave things as they are when we know that he and the boys mother first had the will drawn; the only reason the brother was excluded from the will was that the parents were adament that until the brother left CofS; they wanted to be insured that none of their assets would be left to Scientology.

If the father has had a change of mind, we would prefer him to leave the will in tack as originaly written, and then after the final arrangements are taken care [and pray that will not be for a long time] my husband will execute whatever changes to the will, his father is now considering; however, the brother has still not left Scientology. We just want to make sure that there is enough available assets left to cover whatever is needed to follow through with the father's final arrangements as requested by both parents while the boys mother was still alive.

What kind of religion would tear families apart like this; pitting brother aganst brother and father against son? This is just insanity to the 10th degree...

The brother is also taking advantage of my husband’s situation. My husband was laid off when the economy tanked, and also had to face some serious health issues of his own. At least when my husband was laid off he has set aside a generous nest-egg to cover our living expenses during a time of emergency if he should ever loose his job, and until he could find another job; unlike his brother who could not suffer being laid-off for one month with out needing help from his family; where was the CofS to help my brother-in-law and his family when they needed it? I will tell you they weren’t; the family helped the brother during his rough patch! I will tell you what the CofS did to help during the brother’s rough patch; they were selling the brother more courses in the background, while the brother was living off the family’s dime! Granted, my father-in-law did help my husband cover a couple of minor medical expenses [dental] during the period that he was laid off; which will be paid back fully once my husband can get back on his feet and take care of some obligations that we had to let go while he was unemployed. Given this family history, and unlike his brother, my husband had also financially helped his parents through a couple of rough patches in their early retirement years; and never asked for a penny of repayment. Moreover, the brother has never paid one family member back, for their generosity during his rough patch; what has he and his new wife done, they have made my husband look like an abusive son to his father, and disconnect himself from my husband and I. For over one year after his second wife died from cancer, the brother was at our house nearly every day eating from our table, and I prepared the meals for him; how does that make me the primary monster in this story?

Now since my father has moved into assisted living these two miscreants have gotten to their dads friend; convincing her that my husband is an abusive son taking advantage of his father. And by having the father’s new friend that he needs to change his will, and to top that deal off, they are naming me being the one to manipulate, and control my husband; in order to tear up the family. That is so not happening! Speaking of “the pot calling the kettle black”! I call this an evil re-projection of their own miserable deeds, right back on to us, in order to make them look “CLEARED;” how CLEAR do I need to make what is happening with my family?

Last night my father-in-law told my husband over the phone, that he did not think that my husband and I were very happy people, and he feels that I’m a “negative” influence over him; at least not being happy and angry as Hell about the father being manipulated by the son who drained his finances just a few years earlier, shows that we still have the ability to feel great concern over another human beings general welfare when they are being duped! We were not the ones who donated thousands of dollars [more than 6 figures] to the CofS Super Power Building in Clearwater, Florida, and then move home to financially drain the rest of the family right after doing so; especially the father! What kind of monsters are we dealing with here?

We were able to survive our rough patch with gratefully a small bit of help from my father-in-law and the large nest-egg we had set-aside in spite of the retirement account we had swiped; Some of you might find this hard to believe but one of the sources that helped us the very most during our rough patch was the IRS; they had permitted us to be placed on “unable to pay tax status without penalty” during the period my husband was laid off from work, and we needed to go through litigation with the entity that stole my husbands retirement. So I guess I have to thank the Receiver that shut down the entity who swiped the retirement accounts of over 250 victims and the alphabet groups investigating the issue. <grin> Not to mention the in both of us provided by a higher power; to keep from blowing our brains out while all of this was going on. If my brother-in-law and his genius wife who btw has been married 5 or 6 times now; God only knows which number my brother-in-law is can push our buttons. Well I have news; we don’t have any buttons left to be pushed, so they can just back off… That does not mean that we do not both have skeletons in our closet that would be hurtful if known; sure we do. Just name me one saint among us that does not. What that means is at least not one skeleton in either of our closets could ever send us to jail either; think about it???

Now that we know exactly what these people are doing, and exactly how they do it; if the worst thing CofS can drum up on either my husband or myself to push our buttons, is by extracting information from the rough patch we have been through, during the period he was laid off, and became ill, and had his retirement stolen; all I can say is this "THEY NEED TO TRY a HELL OF A LOT HARDER, THAN WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW!” If they want to dig up dirt on us, then I can spare them the time and expense of doing so! I will provide them with the name's of the top three investigating agencies who are more than familiar with both my husband, and I and know exactly who we are, and what kind of people we are; and probably clear back to pre-birth! When an investigation is in progress, I’m certain all parties are investigated during the investigation; apparently we were “CLEARED WITH FLYING COLORS” by those doing the investigation; the party we reported is no longer operating. <grin>

My husband and 250 other's had their retirements & nest-eggs stolen; the company was placed under receivership, and closed down, then through a civil trial were ordered to make settlement. The company is now currently under criminal investigation. <grin> Apparently our credibility and backgrounds were more than good enough for the authorities involved [several alphabet groups] to take action in shutting the corporate entity down who stole my husbands retirement; now let's see if our credibility, and back ground checks held in good-enough standing with these "three or more alphabet group agencies, will convince the authorities which brother is the evil-doer in this situation! I have no problem at all with anyone including the upper-room of Scientology monitoring or reading my posts; they can spin their wheels clear into their next 10-billion-year- contract as far as I’m concerned; they are not going to push our buttons any longer! I would never sign a contract like that! With my good fortune, somewhere embedded in the damned contract, there would be a “Mandatory Binding Arbitration Clause;” the alphabet groups I’m familiar with know exactly how I feel about those clauses… Now that we know how the game is played; I feel like I have just identified my bridge to freedom. You can distort a lie; you can not distort the truth! And the documented truth is on our side! Thank you to everyone on this board who have helped me sort this thing out; now I know what exactly what we need to do.

If the upper room of CofS would like for us to back-off, than the upper room of the CofS, can just damned sure arrange to put their freaking "Elephant back in the closet" and leave my the father and his friend alone and quit trying to disconnect this family from one another; I’m not the problem, I’m working 24/7 to be the solution. My husband and I will not wear a mask to fight this organization; we really don't need to as long as they know what we are up to and we know exactly what they are up to! We will simply agree to disagree and see which side wins. So far my DH and I have been doing a pretty good job of winning things lately; that does not mean we are not still vulnerable to having our buttons pushed; we are! But at least when you know who’s pushing the buttons, and why they are doing it you can at least level the playing field a little bit better. We will not edit what we have to say, if what we have to say is the truth, and the truth can be documented as well. If they think they can try distorting our credibility, than let attempt to do so; it will not work! I believe that they would find anyone who might care to do so; would in the long-run have far less credibility than we do. However, they are more than welcome in trying to find whatever, dirt in our closets if they wish to do so. Character is built in how one conducts their lives when no one is looking; both my husband and I have plenty of character hid in our closets. The only bridge to freedom any being has is in living to tell the truth; the real truth and not some scripted pay-to-play form of Science Fiction offering up “The Bridge to Freedom”. Why spend that kind of money being turned over to the CofS when the truth will set you free? Sadly CofS can’t handle the Truth; can they?

Thank you so much for the generous contributions provided to this discussion, by all of you, that have helped us to sort this situation out.

Tunes…

P.S. Please don't worry about the Upper Room of the CofF monitoring these posts; I hope they do. Maybe it will get the two geniuses we are related two demoted far enough down the line so that, we can figure out a way to have them both de-programmed in such a way that we can re-unite our "now" happily disfunctional family; or at the very least put "the Elephant back right back into the closet where it belongs". BTW: Upper-Room if you are monitoring my posts, please be aware that, I know that you know, that I know, you know, who we are so; just just go PISS OFF! :lol: And if you feel a great need to gather more information on ether of us, I'm sure any of the alpahbet groups I know about, would be more than happy to share information they have already collected on my husband and If it should ever come to a showdown with you people! In other words my husband and I didn't need to spend millions of dollars to reach CLEAR to the "BRIDGE OF FREEDOM." It's already FREE! It's called truth...

Last edited by Tunes on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:48 pm 

John Travolta got access to President Clinton and got him to agree to intervene with Germany on behalf of $cientology. Since then the US Government has been protective of the so called church. Tom Cruise went to Obama's inauguration and Obama invited him to visit at the White House. No doubt Cruise took him up on it and arrived at the White House with an agenda assigned to him by David Miscavige. Some time ago, Travolta got access to the royal family in the UK. On an episode of Oprah he talked about dancing with Princess Diana.

The type of team to put together and how to manage it is detailed in Releasing the Bonds.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:00 pm 

Tunes wrote:
Is there the slightest chance that my Brother and the new wife, do not know what they are doing to my father-in-law? It that were the case I could at least forgive them for their ignorance in someway. We have no problem if the father has and a change in mind and wants the brother included in the will. We would just prefer to leave things as they were when we know that he and the boys mother first had the will written up. If he has had a change of mind, we would prefer him to leave the will in tack as originaly written, and then after the final arrangements are taken care [ and pray that will not be for a long time] my husband will execute the will however his father has requested since his new change of mind; we just want to make sure that their is enough assets left to cover the final arrangements as the parents had requested they be taken care of.

Most of those who are in $cientology are brainwashed and don't know they are brainwashed. They use brainwashing techniques on other and think they are doing something else that is beneficial. The organization is set up so to block outside influences that could educate them as to how they are brainwashed and how they brainwash others. It is extremely difficult to get through to someone involved in $cientology and to see how they are being exploited and manipulated to their own personal detriment.

If you were to survey the people on this message board who are former members of the so called church of $cientology you will find millions of dollars of money taken by $cientology, hundreds of years of lives lost to $cientology, and hundreds of broken ties with family members.

But Tom Cruise is such a nice guy.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm 

Has any disconnected family members of Scientologist's ever filed suit against the CofS for alienation of affection?

Or has anyone considered a Class-action suit being filed against CofS for alienation of affection based on their tactic of disconnection?

Cheers,
Tunes :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:35 am 

Tunes wrote:
Has any disconnected family members of Scientologist's ever filed suit against the CofS for alienation of affection?

Or has anyone considered a Class-action suit being filed against CofS for alienation of affection based on their tactic of disconnection?

Cheers,
Tunes :roll:

I do not know the answer, but Graham Berry, who is a lawyer fighting against the Scientology cult, may be able to answer your question. You can PM him, he is a member of this board.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 am 

I doubt you can sue for that; otherwise you'd see lawsuits from every scorned spouse, and from every parent whose kid no longer calls because their spouse doesn't like the parents.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:00 am 

May I suggest not discussing strategy in this forum? Chances are OSA is monitoring and how many 95 year olds could there be in this situation?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 am 

Is there anything that my husband or I can do to help you fight this evil organization?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:58 am 

A lot of us have been doing all we can for years--and before that there was another group, and before that another. It's crazy that they have somehow lasted this long, but somehow they do.

The biggest problem is they are seen as a religion. Several lawsuits have been filed, and the bottom line is, even though they do all these evil things, the courts don't want to get involved in deciding what part of the evil is actually their religion. In other words, the church just says, hey, we practice disconnection because that's what our church believes in.

I think it might help if you put together some very concise information for your father-in-law to read.

One possible source could be the Truth Rundown articles that were published by the Saint Peteresburg Times. They go into the abuse, the extreme fund-raising, disconnection, etc etc. A lot of members left the church after this series came out.

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/