We Have Entered the Edge of the Debris Field...

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
J. Swift

We Have Entered the Edge of the Debris Field...

Post by J. Swift » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:14 am

The human and technological wreckage of a collapsing Scientology is beginning to emerge in a very striking and real way. The evidence that we have entered the edge of the debris field is undeniable. The evidence of collapse is strewn across the internet landscape, in the media, and in Scientology itself. This is the real thing, for we see real people, the actual leaks, the technological debris, and the hard, factual evidence of a collapse in progress. Consider the evidence that we have entered the edge of the debris field of a collapsing Scientology:

Sea Org who have blown from Int Base, Flag, and Class V Orgs have boldly gone online and are telling all and naming names. BFG, LBV, and BTs2Free were at the forefront as the prophets of the collapse. They warned their own Church and DM and the others would not listen.

The BBC handling was a disaster. It left Tommy Davis RFP'd and Mike Rinder blew. Imagine it: Mike Rinder could not handle it anymore and so he blew. This was a major fracture that, in my estimation, was the tipping point. I consider that the collapse accelerated after Rinder blew. Rinder was historical and now he is gone.

The BBC exposed and conquered Scientology's sleazy Fair Game Op against John Sweeney. Although he did not escape unscathed, John Sweeney is a hero for doing what he did.

Scientology has no public face, save for the fossilized Heber Jentzsch who recently surfaced from his obscurity and confinement in the Inmates Hall to sign a document as CoS' President.

The highly damaging leaked video of the Tom "Go to Guns" Cruise secret Cult video arguably may have ended the production of Valkyrie and perhaps even Tom Cruise's career in front of the camera.

Too many leaked CoS videos to count.

Elderly and decrepit Cult Attorney Eliot Abelson recently outed David Miscavige: Elliot Abelson, general counsel for the Church of Scientology ... "Mr Abelson denied the actor [Tom Cruise] was 'second in command'. "He is a parishioner, a well respected parishioner, but that's what he is. The only person who runs the Church and makes policy decisions is David Miscavige." Contrast this with DM's testimony in the Lisa McPherson trial.

Andrew Morton's unauthorized bio of Tom Cruise was unopposed by Cruise or CoS.

The Sudden Appearance of Anonymous staggered Scientology and left it powerless.

The peaceful protests of Anonymous left Scientology shrieking that the "Psychs" or the "Marcabs" were behind Anonymous. Scientology leaders denied their own human rights abuses that led to the peaceful protests.

Scientology's virtual loss of control on the internet. This appears to signal the Fall of the House of Helena. Props to The Gawker, YouTube, etc. for standing up to the Cult and making the Kobragram basically obsolete. Helena, maybe David Schindler can get you and Ken jobs over at Latham & Watkins?

The DeKalb County Sheriff Exposed as a Shameless Cult Tool. There will surely be consequences here for the lavish waste of taxpayer dollars.

The desperate and outrageous Latham & Watkins letters to Anons. Cult Attorney David J. Schindler of Latham & Watkins is in the curious position of being a Jew who is defending a Master Race group whose founder called for a genocide. Schindler represents himself as a champion of the oppressed and yet is profitably rewarded by an oppressive and destructive Cult. How does this square with his Jewish faith? The David J. Schindler story needs and deserves major media coverage. Will Anonymous prove to be Schindler's Little Big Horn?

Will Smith in complete retreat, vehemently denying that he is a Scientologist.

Other Scientology celebs are very low profile or invisible. None of the pampered celebs are out in public defending Scientology. Kirstie Alley gained back all of her weight, thus proving that OT is a powerless sham.

Rumors of David Miscavige drinking a fifth of Scotch each day, this in addition to his alleged chain smoking Camel non-filters. Compounding DM's alleged substance abuse are too many stories of his assault and battery of his own staff members. Will the rumors of pills come next?

Mary DeMoss of LMT and CCHR infamy in hiding, allegedly attacked by her own church.

Jenna Miscavige spoke out against her uncle and her former church. She was attacked and a "Recovery Team" harassed her and attempted to get her back into Scientology.

Flag Stats have reportedly nosedived at least 50%.

Tom Cruise's erratic and angry behavior are said to have cost him his friendship with Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw.

There are rumors of CoS hard drives that were copied by former members for their own protection against Fair Game. If this is true, the US Gov't offers whistleblower protection and witness protection.

Scientologists hid inside of Big Blue on March 15 and ate pancakes. They were too afraid, or to unable, to confront or communicate with Anonymous.

Armies of Scientology PI's utterly failing in Scientology's Last Stand.

Charges that Scientology was involved in a kidnapping in Italy.

A CoS video featuring phony "officials" was exposed by a French magazine.

CoS Financial Files appearing on the internet.

An Invisible Army of Angry Former Scientologists ready to leak.

Wikileaks posts OT levels and CCHR data:
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Church_of_Sci ... _documents

Footbullets ad infinitum....

We have entered the debris field. As time goes forward, we will see an increasing amount of evidence that the collapse of Scientology has happened. The only question is how long David Miscavige and his inner circle can create an apparency of existence. The money and buildings and remaining Scientologists can persist, but only as a hollow shell of what Scientology once was when it held the power of terror.

Where has the money gone amidst the collapse? It appears that the money was defensively converted into real estate against the day when the internet breached the inner defensive perimeters of Scientology and precipitated what appears to be the final and agonizing phase of collapse.

/////
Last edited by J. Swift on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:30 am

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:34 am

Agreed, J. We're seeing wreckage and escape pods as the Death Star comes unglued. It has always been held together with glue, clay, a little razor wire, lawyer-whores, and bluffing, but CoS is now falling apart.

Many Scientologists thought that OT's were invincible, could read minds, and could kill with a thought. CoS's failure to even confront Anonymous showed the OT's and Sea Org have no special power, so staff and public members thinking of quitting can feel braver and DO IT.

The Feb and March protests made a huge difference, and gave this older critic both hope and new friends. April will be even bigger, and CoS will flunk more deeply. Thank you, Anonymous.

Morsicle

Post by Morsicle » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:38 am

If I may add to the debris list:

* March 2008 was a date given for the finishing of the Super Power Building. The SP Building remains unfinished with a big hole in it.
"What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is black magic that is just spread out over a long time period."

-[url=http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/penthouse-LRonHubbardJr-interview-1983.htm]L. Ron Hubbard Jr[/url].

Tsar von Humbug

Post by Tsar von Humbug » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:46 am

Did John Sweeney really suffer any permanent damage? He did lose his cool, but under extreme circumstances, it's clear to anyone he was goaded into it, and he had the good grace to immediately apologize. His behaviour was unprofessional, but in circumstances that can only be described as bizarre. His outburst though unprofessional, did more to inform his viewers than the most polished, nuanced and professional performance could have done.
John Sweeney - BBC wrote: Are you sure you're getting good sound? Shall I hold that? (taking microphone) From my perspective, you and you and the church of Scientology have been spying on the BBC. You have been spying on our hotel. We didn't tell you where we were staying, so you've been spying on us. And I find that, if I may say so, a little bit creepy. Here's your microphone.
Just an outstanding performance under the extreme pressure and intimidation of having just been tracked back to his hotel. They're made of strong stuff some of these British journalists. I don't think we need be too concerned about any lasting damage to John Sweeney's career. I'm sure many people will be following his future exploits with great interest.
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?x06z9idz1yb]Protest Flyer.[/url] [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?xw30w1xlydf]Tax Flyer.[/url] [url=http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst]Prof Touretzky's Site.[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li_rIfMguyg]London 3/15[/url]

SuzanneMarie

Re: We Have Entered the Edge of the Debris Field...

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:18 am

J. Swift wrote:The human and technological wreckage of a collapsing Scientology is beginning to emerge in a very striking and real way. The evidence that we have entered the edge of the debris field is undeniable. The evidence of collapse is strewn across the internet landscape, in the media, and in Scientology itself. This is the real thing, for we see real people, the actual leaks, the technological debris, and the hard, factual evidence of a collapse in progress. Consider the evidence that we have entered the edge of the debris field of a collapsing Scientology:

Sea Org who have blown from Int Base, Flag, and Class V Orgs have boldly gone online and are telling all and naming names. BFG, LBV, and BTs2Free were at the forefront as the prophets of the collapse. They warned their own Church and DM and the others would not listen.
BFG has posted some quite dubious stuff (bogus letter from a 'Scientologist' who supports anons, tabloid crap about Cruise), as well as promising he would let us in on the 'true story of Suri's paternity'.
Nothing ever came of that.
J. Swift wrote: The BBC handling was a disaster. It left Tommy Davis RFP'd and Mike Rinder blew. Imagine it: Mike Rinder could not handle it anymore and so he blew. This was a major fracture that, in my estimation, was the tipping point. I consider that the collapse accelerated after Rinder blew. Rinder was historical and now he is gone.
I still have not seen anything conclusive that states Rinder blew. It's just as likely that he routed out, or is still in. Isn't his name still on CoS websites?
J.Swift wrote: The highly damaging leaked video of the Tom "Go to Guns" Cruise secret Cult video arguably may have ended the production of Valkyrie and perhaps even Tom Cruise's career in front of the camera.
IMO Cruise is getting too old to play action heroes and was well-advised to become a studio head.
J. Swift wrote:
Elderly and decrepit Cult Attorney Eliot Abelson recently outed David Miscavige: Elliot Abelson, general counsel for the Church of Scientology ... "Mr Abelson denied the actor [Tom Cruise] was 'second in command'. "He is a parishioner, a well respected parishioner, but that's what he is. The only person who runs the Church and makes policy decisions is David Miscavige." Contrast this with DM's testimony in the Lisa McPherson trial.
In what way is asserting that DM runs CoS, 'outing him'? Isn't it generally known that DM is in charge and Cruise is not?
J. Swift wrote: Andrew Morton's unauthorized bio of Tom Cruise was unopposed by Cruise or CoS.
Didn't Karen Pouw of CoS send out a letter detailing wherein the Morton Cruise bio was fictitious?
J. Swift wrote: The peaceful protests of Anonymous left Scientology shrieking that the "Psychs" or the "Marcabs" were behind Anonymous. Scientology leaders denied their own human rights abuses that led to the peaceful protests.
CoS spokespeople never said anything about Marcabs being behind Anonymous. However, a certain critic made this claim and based it on an unnamed source. For fifty points, tell me who the critic was who originally made this bizarre claim!
J. Swift wrote: The desperate and outrageous Latham & Watkins letters to Anons. Cult Attorney David J. Schindler of Latham & Watkins is in the curious position of being a Jew who is defending a Master Race group whose founder called for a genocide. Schindler represents himself as a champion of the oppressed and yet is profitably rewarded by an oppressive and destructive Cult. How does this square with his Jewish faith? The David J. Schindler story needs and deserves major media coverage. Will Anonymous prove to be Schindler's Little Big Horn?
I used to know a Scientologist who had a number tatooed on his arm from when he was in Auschwitz. His name was Josef Sipper. I've known a lot of Israeli Scientologists, too. And you assert that atty David Schindler is Jewish, what is that based on? The Schindler of Schindler's List fame was Roman Catholic.
J. Swift wrote: Rumors of David Miscavige drinking a fifth of Scotch each day, this in addition to his alleged chain smoking Camel non-filters. Compounding DM's alleged substance abuse are too many stories of his assault and battery of his own staff members. Will the rumors of pills come next?
Sure. What's stopping you from making up stuff about pills?
DM does not look like a drinker to me, based on pix I've seen here...
J. Swift wrote: Scientologists hid inside of Big Blue on March 15 and ate pancakes. They were too afraid, or to unable, to confront or communicate with Anonymous.
Try 'unwilling', not unable. Most of us don't see any upside in communicating with airheads.

J. Swift wrote: Charges that Scientology was involved in a kidnapping in Italy.
If you're writing about Martine Boublil, it was allegedly her brother, a Scientologist, who locked her up in a residence, which was not CoS property. The charges that CoS held her prisoner are unlikely to be true.

[/quote]

Tsar von Humbug

Post by Tsar von Humbug » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:22 am

SM,
There is much in your post that obfuscates more than it illuminates.
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?x06z9idz1yb]Protest Flyer.[/url] [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?xw30w1xlydf]Tax Flyer.[/url] [url=http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst]Prof Touretzky's Site.[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li_rIfMguyg]London 3/15[/url]

AnonMomAnon

Post by AnonMomAnon » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 am

what an uplifting post, j. swift.

a +1,000 internets to you for putting it all together so nicely!

oh, that mecca building! i giggle everytime i drive past it.

:D SOMEBODY seems peeved. heh

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:52 am

SM wrote:CoS spokespeople never said anything about Marcabs being behind Anonymous. However, a certain critic made this claim and based it on an unnamed source. For fifty points, tell me who the critic was who originally made this bizarre claim!
It was Ladybird! I figured it out all by my lonesome the moment I saw the Orlando Anon picket pics! (Because I am X-OT X-OSA X Sea Org X cetera I know these things 8) )

Do I get cake?

Ladybird

PS: I will share the cake with any of the many other Marcabians who also recognized it.

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just looking at the Orlando picket pictures (Great job!) and noticed the guys dressed up like the blues brothers with Fedora hats. These are Marcabian uniforms! Did you guys do this on purpose or was it a "whole track" MEME?

smileforever/55301640@N00/

Many scientologists knows about the Marcabians running the between lives implant station on mars, and many are watching in fear for the next Marcabian Invasion. Marcabs are even mentioned in the tech dictionary and many, many books and tapes as well as on the OT levels.

"MARCAB CONFEDERACY, various planets united into a very vast
civilization which has come forward up through the last
200,000 years, is formed out of the fragments of earlier
civilizations. In the last 100,000 years they have gone on
with a sort of a decadent kicked-in-the-head civilization
that contains automobilies, business suits, fedora hats,
telephones, spaceships. A civilization which looks almost
exact duplicate but is worse off than the current U.S.
civilization." - L. Ron Hubbard (SH Spec 291, 6308C06)

Hubbard calls them the "ever-meddling Marcabians." and they are blamed for many of the problems here on Teegeeak (Earth) including psychs, bankers and tax men.
Last edited by Ladybird on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Tsar von Humbug

Post by Tsar von Humbug » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:57 am

Ladybird wrote: It was Ladybird! I figured it out all by my lonesome the moment I saw the Orlando Anon picket pics! (Because I am X-OT X-OSA X Sea Org I know these things 8) )

Do I get cake?
LB, you never cease to impress us.

Yes, you get caek.

JaneDoe

Post by JaneDoe » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:04 am

The question that is bugging me the most at this time (and yes, absolutely classic post again, Swifty, you remind me of another famous Swift at times) is:

Who Get The Money?

In an ideal world it would all be converted to cash, put in a trust fund, and paid to those most hurt by the cult over the course of its existance.

Has anyone seriously thought about this issue? I'm willing to bet Arnie has, and I don't mean in the sense of Arnie needs funds to continue his coal face legal work, I mean in the sense that this is the sort of thing he thinks about. Has anyone begun the process of legally incorporating such a trust?

Should it be government managed? Critic managed? Is there any way to prepare now for making sure the assets don't just disappear into some financial black hole?

Edit: that pic was entirely on target.

ThawedMarcabian

Post by ThawedMarcabian » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:15 am

SuzanneMarie wrote:Most of us don't see any upside in communicating with airheads.
thanks!
I always wondered why "verbal tech" was frowned upon

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 am

Excellent post, J. Swift! Very well put together, and complete---or close
to it.

As I've said for some years to DM:

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.......... :wink:

TIME ***IS** On OUR Side!

((And Karma *is* a bitch!))

My best to ALL :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~
PS:
Yes, Ladybird: YOU GET CAKE~! Hey, Let's have CAKE FOR ALL,
as if we hadn't done ALL that we have (critics and X-Scios),
Anonymous wouldn't be able to do ALL that they are. They are
FANTASTIC TOO! I say CAKE FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL :cheers:

Fanboy The Great And...

Post by Fanboy The Great And... » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:33 am

A better question to think about, JaneDoe, is this:

How much money is actually left?

Big buildings don't pay for themselves. Ship fuel doesn't pay for
itself. Big screen TVs for an exclusive Cruise birthday party don't
pay for themselves.

Yes, there's absolutely no doubt that Dainty Davey Miscavige
has squirreled away a fair amount of the money that trickled in.
But a lot of it has to go to maintaining the Sea Org, paying
for Miscavige's new motorcycles and scotch and plane trips and
gambling jaunts, buying new buildings, paying for PIs and
lawyers to Fair Game, bribing government officials, etcetera...

Enron looked like it had lots of money - until it collapsed. The
Soviet Union broke apart because its economy was no longer
sustainable. I suspect that the Church of Scientology is
following this pattern.

I suspect that Scientology is close to being a gutted financial
ruin; fewer and fewer paying publics, and many of the richest
publics contribute as little as possible, and that only out of fear
of whatever the CoS has in its little folders. The 'investments' in
property bit the CoS in the ass with the market bubble burst
(shit, maybe it was Scientology's ruinous karma that brought in
the market collapse!)

There's no doubt that there is some money hidden away.
But how much, now THAT'S a question...
"Of course he went by Ron; who would have
taken a guy named Lafayette seriously?"

"Scientology is only about convincing the able they're crippled,
and lying to the crippled with the promise of making them able."

The_Beacon

Post by The_Beacon » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:07 pm

SuzanneMarie wrote:
J. Swift wrote: Andrew Morton's unauthorized bio of Tom Cruise was unopposed by Cruise or CoS.
Didn't Karen Pouw of CoS send out a letter detailing wherein the Morton Cruise bio was fictitious?
I think J.Swift was pointing out that neither Cruise nor Co$ have sued; if the shopping list of inaccuracies are to be taken seriously, then, back in the day, Co$ would have sued in an instant. That they haven't means they're either fearful of adding further publicity to the book, or that they simply can't afford to mount a case of that magnitude - cashflow being as, if not more, important as expected outcome. As for Karen Pouw's response, one thing really bothered me about that. Co$ loves the doublespeak. Pouw stated that no case file information has ever been used against a parishioner. I forget the exact quote, but am certain she used the word "parishioner". But the accusation was that people are kept in the church through fear that, on leaving, their case history will be used against them (and proof that that happens is all over ARS like a cheap suit). So, yes, not used against parishioners, but former parishioners. The spokespeople really need to be called on this kind of doublespeak (which, let's be frank, is just lying by implication a la DM's speech about corporate partnerships), because when they use it it goes a long way to confirm the truth.
Your humble servant,

Lafayette.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”